Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
1/28/2012 5:27:26 PM

Hi Evelyn, Mark, and Roger,

It's been tried before, if a How-To forum about getting around Adlandpro was run by someone or several someones with longterm motivation to keep it going, that would be excellent!

I think having a forum with individual threads for each topic might be best, that would be a lot of topics, if we're going to slice & dice everything Adlandpro has to offer, including how to use services from the advertising area, it could become a major hub of forum traffic.

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2012 5:59:15 PM
Hi Evelyn and friends,

I hope you like this song by
Ray Charles, 'Hard Times',
that I recently happened to hear on the web and am going to try and post here. The only problem is I don't actually know whether it will show up or, above all, sound. I was not able to find it in a video format and will have to post it as an mp3 file, which is the only one I could find. However, since it is showing with my other files on my PC monitor, I believe it will. If not, let me please know and I will delete this post.

Hugs,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
1/28/2012 6:04:27 PM

Hello Everyone!

I'm so glad to have this opportunity to stop by and hi! I have a great thread put up about Friendship at my Forum: Interesting Topics To Talk About. It's titled "All Of You Are My Special Friends!" Please feel free to stop by and share your Thoughts and Comments with all of us. I'm looking forward to talking with you! I Love You and God Bless You!

Love and Blessings

Shirley Caron

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/28/2012 6:06:21 PM

Hello Evelyn, Mark, Roger and Kathleen

This is not meant to step all over your brainstorming ideas. Actually, it helps determine if there is a brain :)) Just kidding. I think you've already got some good ideas and if you keep talking about it, you will be amazed what you come up with on your "learning" forum. Keep on keeping on.

Now here's a COOOOOOOL puzzle for you....

COOL Puzzle
http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf

They say if you can put this puzzle together, you can say goodbye to Alzheimer's. Some Laminine would help, too.

I don't know why I get this big space below. I tried to fix it but it will have none of that.

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2012 7:24:30 PM
I have heard these 3 sing the anthem before and yes they are good.
What I recently enjoyed the most was a guy whom was cerebral palsy or similar affliction and started to sing and petered out, so the crowd joined in with him to finish the anthem. I thought that was wonderful and mentioned at the time - why the crowd cannot get up and sing with the soloist to bring back the comradeship.
IMO The anthem today seems to be about 'who can get to come and sing' than what it means to the people in general.

Quote:
This is just too good not to share.

These kids are absolutely, in my humble opinion, FANTASTIC !!
If you're tired of hearing our national anthem being destroyed almost every time it's sung by the current crop of pop artists,
then you will seriously appreciate.....this version only 1½ minutes sung by a group known as "Dave's Highway".

No instruments, no microphones, no special effects!

Just 3 young siblings (Erika, Delaney, and Zachary) singing the anthem as originally written, right in their own living room.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!