Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
8/11/2012 12:23:25 PM

Hi Kathleen, I did not know that but it certainly is good to know!!! Hope you have a fantastic weekend. :)

Quote:

Hi Deb,

Welcome to Mary Evelyn's forum!

I've had paid signups for my businesses from posting here, people have told me they've seen this forum at the top of Google and visited and clicked on signature files! Wow!

Quote:

Hi Deb, welcome to my forum. Hey everyone, say a big welcome to a new friend and send her a friend invitation. She's a great lady. :)

Quote:
That was funny! Should I admit I agree with both sides?

Deb
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/11/2012 12:40:39 PM

YES! I'm always stunned & appalled when people don't do something simple such as put the links to their businesses in their signature file, especially when they joined under other Adlandpro members (and maybe spent money on joining!)

DID YOU KNOW...I'm the one who suggested also adding signature file links to the personal messages here at Adlandpro several years ago?! :) If anyone has ever had definite signups from sig-file links in messaging, you're welcome!

Thanks for the good weekend wishes! Michigan has had lots of rain the last couple days, a deluge, and some last week, that makes up for the 5-week drought before that...now everything's lush & green again and tons of flowers!

+0
8/11/2012 12:46:37 PM

Hi Kathleen, no I did not know you were responsible for the signature files link and I for one want to say thank you. :)

Quote:

YES! I'm always stunned & appalled when people don't do something simple such as put the links to their businesses in their signature file, especially when they joined under other Adlandpro members (and maybe spent money on joining!)

DID YOU KNOW...I'm the one who suggested also adding signature file links to the personal messages here at Adlandpro several years ago?! :) If anyone has ever had definite signups from sig-file links in messaging, you're welcome!

Thanks for the good weekend wishes! Michigan has had lots of rain the last couple days, a deluge, and some last week, that makes up for the 5-week drought before that...now everything's lush & green again and tons of flowers!

+0
8/11/2012 12:48:50 PM
Inspirational Quote of the Day
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.
Zig Ziglar
+0
8/11/2012 2:16:39 PM
Thanks Myrna for the warm welcome too.

Kathleen, your siggy idea was genius.

Morning Evelyn and everyone.

Deb
10 years with this essential oil company: http://www.seabeadessentialoils.com Discounts = Earnings: http://www.epx180.com/debramv
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!