Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
4/23/2018 7:04:01 PM

Mike Caron, I've tried several times today to read your latest post in your forum but my anti virus kicked in and would not let me view it. I then had to do a virus check and Webroot, my anti virsus found one infection that had to be removed and now I can't go to your forum at all. Have no idea what is going on but I have no trouble reading other forum threads. Strange, I've never had this happen before and just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem.
+1
4/24/2018 3:38:44 PM
Quote:

Mike Caron, I've tried several times today to read your latest post in your forum but my anti virus kicked in and would not let me view it. I then had to do a virus check and Webroot, my anti virsus found one infection that had to be removed and now I can't go to your forum at all. Have no idea what is going on but I have no trouble reading other forum threads. Strange, I've never had this happen before and just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem.

Oh Boy,

This has to be an onsite issue Evelyn ...

... several years ago when I returned to being active in this community, I had to stop publishing links from here to my published sites because visitors were landing on 'error pages'

... recently my published ALP mirror page fully restored and is earning credits again, it had not been since "Credit Contest" cancelled ...

Jan aka Jaz
+1
4/24/2018 3:55:09 PM
Personally I believe I was born liberated; did not nor do not need to join women groups to affirm my Feminism.

Today, I am celebrating "Empty Nest" ... birthed three babies, who are not menaces to society ...

All of my babies are grown, married, in their own house and raising my grandbabies (not to be menaces to society) ... am looking forward to the first grandchild from my baby boy, who celebrated his 1st Wedded Anniversary on the 7th of this month.

Evelyn,

Many women who publicly pronounce "feminism" are very much like everybody who announce "I'm a Christian" ...

Feminine should be obvious to others via one's ACTS ... no need to proclaim

Quote:
Sad but true

Image may contain: 10 people, people smiling, text
+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2018 8:06:38 PM
Hi Mary Ellen. As far as I know, I have no viruses on this Laptop that would contribute to this problem. Jaz has brought in a couple of videos with no problem and I haven't heard from anyone else having issues, however I'm not saying that there isn't something going on here. Hopefully it will get resolved.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
4/6/2019 6:49:55 PM
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!