Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
12/28/2011 3:24:41 AM

Hi friends, after much thought and much urging from some special friends, I have decided to start my own forum and I would like to extend an invitation to all my old and new friends to come join in the fun. To participate there are only a couple of rules and those are no ads or no new threads, please, because they will be deleted.

Have you ever seen an article or maybe a video you wanted to share but just didn't know where to post it? Maybe you have a hint or hints that could in some way make life easier for someone or maybe there is something going on in your city or even your family you would like to share. Well that is what this forum is intended for and this is the place to post whatever you would like as long as it's not political in nature and also no racism or hate sites, please.
I look forward to getting to know a lot more about everyone, whether you've been here a while or just now joined.
The following video is just one example of something, that after I watched it, I wanted to share and hopefully others will enjoy it as much as I did.

+3
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Mary Evelyn's Koffee Klatch
12/28/2011 3:31:00 AM
Hi Evelyn,

Thanks for the invitation to your forum. I think this is pretty cool. Hope you like it too

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+3
12/28/2011 3:36:24 AM

Hi Myrna, welcome and thanks for being the first to post! Yes it is very cool. Very obedient dogs but not sure I could handle that many at once. :)

GREAT video!!!!

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

Thanks for the invitation to your forum. I think this is pretty cool. Hope you like it too

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2011 4:07:51 AM

Hi Mary Evelyn,

This could turn into a video forum! Here's how I learned spiral weave last February, but I don't use needles & beading-thread, I use monofilament (some people would call it "fishing line") and my hands, I push the monofilament thru the beads with my fingers, probably goes a little slower with the work but at least I don't jab myself!

That's one of my creations. If I'm bold someday I might make a video of myself and my slow non-needle no-jab way of making stuff. It's not that slow, just different. I actually like doing it that way.

+3
12/28/2011 4:13:42 AM

Hi Kathleen, thank you so much for stopping by and if this forum turns into a video forum that will be ok. From the posts already made they're all of different subjects and your instructional video could very well be just what someone is looking for. Did you make the beautiful bracelet pictured at the bottom?

Quote:

Hi Mary Evelyn,

This could turn into a video forum! Here's how I learned spiral weave last February, but I don't use needles & beading-thread, I use monofilament (some people would call it "fishing line") and my hands, I push the monofilament thru the beads with my fingers, probably goes a little slower with the work but at least I don't jab myself!

That's one of my creations. If I'm bold someday I might make a video of myself and my slow non-needle no-jab way of making stuff. It's not that slow, just different. I actually like doing it that way.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!