Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Goldmine At AdlandPro
12/26/2011 11:48:31 PM

How To Spend $30 ONE TIME And Bring In $10,000
In PASSIVE INCOME Within The Next 90 Days
(And A whole Lot More After That!!)
With
Absolutely No Recruiting Required!!

1. Register your free account with Ricochet Riches.
http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon

2. Log into your account and Click on Cycle Revolution.
NOTE: When you log in you will see 7 different rows with buttons you can click on to look at various aspects of the Ricochet Riches Network. The button for Cycle Revolution is the last button on the 3rd row counting from the left.

3. On the top left of the Cycle Revolution page, click on CR Upgrade and
spend $30 to sign up with Cycle Revolution.

4. That's it! You are done. Now sit back and count the money!

Sound too good to be true?

Well, actually I am speculating when I say that you can do that within the next 90 days. It might take a little longer OR you might do it a lot faster! Ricochet Riches just launched Cycle Revolution on the 20 of December, and it is growing very, very fast.
Currently, we have from 150 to 300 new members sign up every day!

There is No Recruiting Required, but you can speed that process up considerably if you can sponsor ONLY 2 people. Do you think you can find 2 people who are willing to spend $30 ONE TIME to earn $10,000 over and over again?

Some more things you should know.

Don't take my word on this. Take the time to read everything on the website about Cycle Revolution and the CR1 through CR7 cycles, the 7 different cycling matrices contained within Cycle Revolution, and it is powerful!

Now click the button to return to the main Ricochet Riches website, and read everything there. Especially about 50/50 Rewards, Turbo 1x2, Turbo 1x2 Plus, and RR Auctions. That part will launch soon.

When Ricochet Riches launched in late September, it was all about advertising. It still is. We purchase advertising blocks for $10 each to promote ANY business and get paid 150% at .02% per day.

Although, you do not have to purchase any advertising blocks to put the Cycle Revolution to work for you. All you have to do is UPGRADE and spend that ONE TIME $30. However, if you do have another business to promote, that is a real good way to do it. It is currently bringing in an average of $24 every day for me, AND growing each and every day, and I don't have to do any recruiting ... or anything else. That part is on AUTO-PILOT. It's EASY and it works!

I am real excited about Ricochet Riches, especially since they introduced Cycle Revolution. This is the one we have all been looking for! I call it My Passive Income Gold Mine. Take the time to visit website and educate yourself about how it works. Do that NOW and you can look forward to an exciting new year!

Please, get back to me with any questions you might have after you visit the website. Our TEAM is growing fast, and I invite YOU to be a part of it!

Don Evans

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The Goldmine At AdlandPro
12/27/2011 6:23:54 PM
Hi "Copy & Paste Advertising" Members,

Don Evans
topic "The Goldmine At AdlandPro" is being sent to 1226 subscribers of Super List Explode.

Super List Explode
What is the free exploding list?

SuperListExplode works simply. This boosts response for all members program/websites. Your email list will be built for you.

Everyday we get new subscribers and if you view at least 5 member advertisements in one day, ** you get all the day's subscribers added to your email list** and you can advertise your program/website to it.

So you will see your email list suddenly explode like kernels of popcorn - and it's all FR EE!

Join now and get all of today's subscribers before they are GONE.

We are offering a special Affiliate Builder Package. This is a great package with huge value to it.. see below...

If you get it today, you can get all of this;

You are automatically owed 20 referrals. If they buy our Affiliate Builder Package, YOU earn $10 dollars each time. All 20 referrals are also added to your personal email list!
You can email your personal email list daily.
You get ALL daily subscribers added to your personal email list everyday. You do not have to view a certain amount of member mails or have a certain amount fo signups for the day.
You get 3000 "readers points" to show your banner(s) on the sites. This means it will show 3000 times to others and it is like you verified that you read 3000 emails.
You can put in one sponsor text advertisement to be randomly shown on member emails. AND IT WILL SHOW ON MEMBER FRIENDS PAGES, IN THE INHOUSE EMAIL BOXES AND IN THE MEMBERS AREA ALSO.
You can Also get 50 cookies. Cookies are traded between members and the members who has the most cookies at the end of the week becomes our sponsor for a week. The site sponsor shows on all member SLE referral pages, in the members area and in ALL messages sent for that week.

You can get it all for only $47.00 (One time only - No monthly fee!)

Here again is Don's topic "The Goldmine At AdlandPro"

Quote:

(And A whole Lot More After That!!)
With
Absolutely No Recruiting Required!!

NOTE: When you log in you will see 7 different rows with buttons you can click on to look at various aspects of the Ricochet Riches Network. The button for Cycle Revolution is the last button on the 3rd row counting from the left.

4. That's it! You are done. Now sit back and count the money!

Well, actually I am speculating when I say that you can do that within the next 90 days. It might take a little longer OR you might do it a lot faster! Ricochet Riches just launched Cycle Revolution on the 20 of December, and it is growing very, very fast.
Currently, we have from 150 to 300 new members sign up every day!

There is No Recruiting Required, but you can speed that process up considerably if you can sponsor ONLY 2 people. Do you think you can find 2 people who are willing to spend $30 ONE TIME to earn $10,000 over and over again?

Don't take my word on this. Take the time to read everything on the website about Cycle Revolution and the CR1 through CR7 cycles, the 7 different cycling matrices contained within Cycle Revolution, and it is powerful!

Now click the button to return to the main Ricochet Riches website, and read everything there. Especially about 50/50 Rewards, Turbo 1x2, Turbo 1x2 Plus, and RR Auctions. That part will launch soon.

When Ricochet Riches launched in late September, it was all about advertising. It still is. We purchase advertising blocks for $10 each to promote ANY business and get paid 150% at .02% per day.

Although, you do not have to purchase any advertising blocks to put the Cycle Revolution to work for you. All you have to do is UPGRADE and spend that ONE TIME $30. However, if you do have another business to promote, that is a real good way to do it. It is currently bringing in an average of $24 every day for me, AND growing each and every day, and I don't have to do any recruiting ... or anything else. That part is on AUTO-PILOT. It's EASY and it works!

I am real excited about Ricochet Riches, especially since they introduced Cycle Revolution. This is the one we have all been looking for! I call it My Passive Income Gold Mine. Take the time to visit website and educate yourself about how it works. Do that NOW and you can look forward to an exciting new year!

Please, get back to me with any questions you might have after you visit the website. Our TEAM is growing fast, and I invite YOU to be a part of it!

Don Evans

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The Goldmine At AdlandPro
12/27/2011 6:43:41 PM

Senders friends page below. You can put questions about ad on it.
http://www.superlistexplode.com/friends.php?page=oregonsunflower
Hi SLE Friends,

Don Evans posted the following message in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum in AdLandPro:

The Goldmine At AdlandPro

(And A whole Lot More After That..)
With Absolutely No Recruiting Required..

4. Thats it. You are done. Now sit back and count the money.

Well, actually I am speculating when I say that you can do that within the next 90 days. It might take a little longer OR you might do it a lot faster. Ricochet Riches just launched Cycle Revolution on the 20 of December, and it is growing very, very fast. Currently, we have from 150 to 300 new members sign up every day.

Dont take my word on this. Take the time to read everything on the website about Cycle Revolution and the CR1 through CR7 cycles, the 7 different cycling matrices contained within Cycle Revolution, and it is powerful.

Although, you do not have to purchase any advertising blocks to put the Cycle Revolution to work for you. All you have to do is UPGRADE and spend that ONE TIME $30. However, if you do have another business to promote, that is a real good way to do it. It is currently bringing in an average of $24 every day for me, AND growing each and every day, and I dont have to do any recruiting ... or anything else. That part is on AUTO-PILOT. Its EASY and it works.

I am real excited about Ricochet Riches, especially since they introduced Cycle Revolution. This is the one we have all been looking for. I call it My Passive Income Gold Mine. Take the time to visit website and educate yourself about how it works. Do that NOW and you can look forward to an exciting new year.

Please, get back to me with any questions you might have after you visit the website. Our TEAM is growing fast, and I invite YOU to be a part of it.

Don Evans

You too can get free Advertising by joining AdLandPro. Go to this URL to Join:

http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/oregonsunflower.aspx

To Join the Copy & Paste Advertising forum, go to this URL:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545878/CopyPasteAdvertising.aspx

Read Dons Post and see how you too can get free advertising and build your Super List Explode direct referrals go to this URL:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2500851/TheGoldmineAtAdlandPro/1.aspx?latest=True#latestpost

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!