Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Cinch Inch Loss Plan
12/23/2011 9:11:55 AM

Get Ready for the 2012 New Year's Resolution!

Hi IMfaceplate Friends,

Ken Wolff here and my wife Elaine are proud to be Independent Distributors for Shaklee.

As we approach 2012 we have shared many a meal with friends and family. Thanks giving for me is always a chance to eat may more than I should and how about all of that candy from Halloween. And then there is the candy canes and oh soooo good mixed chocolates. Fortunately for me I do not have to worry about watching those calories, but so many of the people that I know do. I love to share with them what I do to keep in good shape.

It is all part of a healthy life style that includes eating the right food, getting plenty of excersise taking my "Cinch Inch Loss" supplements from Shaklee. This of course with the Vitalizer, Nutriferon, and Vivix (click on the featured videos from the playlist) and a few other supplements,as well as "healthy skin" and "get clean" also from Shaklee.

If you go to Our Cinch Website be sure and click on all the live links:

Real Science

Real Reasons

Real Products

Take the Free Profile Analysis and order products specific to your needs.

Elaine just had surgery and is having an amazing recovery. Of course we attribute a lot of her recovery to the healthy supplements she is using from Shaklee. It is hard to believe it has only been 3 weeks since her surgery. Of course I think she is doing more than she should as would the Dr if he only knew. LOL....

As we look forward to the new year, we are ready to share more than ever the healthy benefits of a Shaklee lifestyle. JOIN US and learn what it is like to feel younger and live longer and healthier lives.

It is easy to contact us with any questions you may have and give us information about your needs wants and don't wants!

Ken and my Co-Author Elaine

P.S. Getting Started even that is a

Buy Cinch

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!