Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It's Time to Congratulate Elaine Groff Wolff, Winner of the 308TH POTW
12/22/2011 10:17:10 PM

THE 308TH

Elaine Groff Wolff

Elaine Groff Wolff's Bio.

Wow! I am honored, I am surprised, I don't know what to say. I will start by trying to live up to this award. I did a little work on my Bio in the Profile page. I am not sure if that was what I was supposed to do or not. Unfortunately I ran out of room. I will tell you more about me in a future post. However I am more interested in you.

I was introduced to AdLandPro a few years ago by Ken Wolff now my husband. I found it to be a bit overwhelming at the time and soon lost interest. A few months ago I tried to log back in. That did not work so I joined again. This time I was a little more active and created a forum called "Copy & Paste Advertising"

Here is the Description:

Add your advertisements here. You can advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like in this forum. So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that. Don't have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions (substituting your links of course). Step 1. Join the forum. Step 2. Click on New Topic Step 3. Post your ad.

What is it that most people want here in AdLandPro? The name kind of attracts people that are interested in advertising.

Over the last couple of years I have participated in a quite a few traffic exchanges all related to advertising. 95% of all the people in every single exchange was trying to sell every one else their product, service or affiliate program. How successful do you think they were? Right! Not very. However, they had one thing in common. They all wanted to advertise.

Zig Zigler and some other people that have influenced my life said something like..."if you help enough other people get what they want you will never have to worry about getting what you want." So I created this forum to help other people advertise.

If you have not been to the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum please stop by and check it out. Join! Click on New Topic. Post your ad and I will promote it. I have so many advertising credits in different exchanges that I did not know what to do with them. Now I can put them to good use advertising your programs.

Thanks again for this great honor and I look forward to learning more about you.

Elaine Groff Wolff

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Elaine Groff Wolff, Winner of the 308TH POTW
12/24/2011 7:01:14 AM
Quote:

THE 308TH

Elaine Groff Wolff

Elaine Groff Wolff's Bio Will be coming shortly.

Thank you for visiting my profile.

All the best,

Elaine Groff Wolff

Wow! I am honored, I am surprised, I don't know what to say. I will start by trying to live up to this award. I did a little work on my Bio in the Profile page. I am not sure if that was what I was supposed to do or not. Unfortunately I ran out of room. I will tell you more about me in a future post. However I am more interested in you.

I was introduced to AdLandPro a few years ago by Ken Wolff now my husband. I found it to be a bit overwhelming at the time and soon lost interest. A few months ago I tried to log back in. That did not work so I joined again. This time I was a little more active and created a forum called "Copy & Paste Advertising"

Here is the Description:

Add your advertisements here. You can advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like in this forum. So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that. Don't have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions (substituting your links of course). Step 1. Join the forum. Step 2. Click on New Topic Step 3. Post your ad.

What is it that most people want here in AdLandPro? The name kind of attracts people that are interested in advertising.

Over the last couple of years I have participated in a quite a few traffic exchanges all related to advertising. 95% of all the people in every single exchange was trying to sell every one else their product, service or affiliate program. How successful do you think they were? Right! Not very. However, they had one thing in common. They all wanted to advertise.

Zig Zigler and some other people that have influenced my life said something like..."if you help enough other people get what they want you will never have to worry about getting what you want." So I created this forum to help other people advertise.

If you have not been to the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum please stop by and check it out. Join! Click on New Topic. Post your ad and I will promote it. I have so many advertising credits in different exchanges that I did not know what to do with them. Now I can put them to good use advertising your programs.

Thanks again for this great honor and I look forward to learning more about you.

Elaine Groff Wolff

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2011 9:48:05 AM
Congratulations
Congratulations my dear Elaine,

I am very proud of you. The service you provide to others is very refreshing.

Keep up the good work,

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/25/2011 1:20:09 PM

Congratulations, Elaine!

I'll stop into your Copy & Paste forum, that IS a really great idea!

Here are 2 things that traffic-exchange users need to realize:

1. They can't just use all anonymous ad sources, they need to also use places where they can put their names in the ads.

2. They need to post to dozens of sources daily and put concentration on 1 or 2 main businesses. The top earners online are posting to several dozen to sometimes over 100 places daily, and they are very organized and usually have some sort of schedule and a list.

Congrats & have a fantastic holiday week!

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/26/2011 4:15:29 AM
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for your congratulations and wonderful advice. I look forward to your participation in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum. I would love for you to expand a little on your two points. I do think it is important to advertise in forums where you can display your name. I think it is also good to be able to get your picture out there. I have seen your picture in so many of the forums and communities that I participate in. You stand out as a leader offering good advice that I know people should pay attention to.

As an example of a great traffic exchange that gives you the ability to get your picture out there and promote your programs is 247trafficexchange. I would invite other to give examples as well. On your second point I agree that one needs to use multiple sources of advertising. Also focusing is of primary importance. Developing a routine and sticking to it.

I am going to step out of my routine and get back to the family Christmas celebration. We are watching Car's 2 tonight..

Merry Christmas

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0