Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RR Network Big Bang Theory!
12/20/2011 9:40:30 PM

This might well be the most important message you have ever received! Take
the time to read it and get ready for the ride of your life!

If you've ever been stuck in a matrix where you are soooo close to getting a payout...
(darn it!) when it stops COLD, you need to join the Cycle Revolution where you will
never EVER have worry about a stalled matrix again!
See what a difference it makes to
have the FIRST EVER "Forced Follow-Me, Follow-MINE, Build-your-own-Matrix"
System!

Take a look at the
website and see how it is not only different from every other MATRIX
or cycling program online, but how you can use Cycle Revolution to earn the truly LARGE
amounts of income that usually are only made by the so-called "gurus" of the internet.
http://www.ricochetriches.com/splashcr.php?hbndon

Daily Update From Richchet Riches - 12/20/11

Wow! Yesterday the RR Network grew by over 200 new members (amazing as today marks our 4 month anniversary)... and that was just the beginning of a wild and crazy day.

We had over 83,000 active Advertising Units receive RR Rewards last night, and over 900 NEW ad units have been added already this morning. Our members are really building up their ad units to receive between .20 all the way up to over $400 each day in RR rewards.

These RR Reward amounts are achieved by using our simple RR Formula for Success:

=> More Active RR Advertising Units = Larger amounts of RR Rewards each day!

If you take a look at the Top 25 Earners page in your member's area, you'll see that some members don't refer at all, some refer a little and some refer a LOT. It's up to you HOW you want to build up your RR ad units, and how QUICKLY you want to do it. (Our top earner has ZERO referrals)
http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon

Cycle Revolution really started with a BANG yesterday! It was an awesome start to an awesome program. In the first 24 hours, we've had members taking advantage of the "Build your own matrix" feature to FORCE cycles in several matrix levels - well done!

Make sure you read yesterday's update in your member's section as it shows you how you can use that feature to not only Force cycles, but also to JUMP OVER whole matrix levels and take a Short-Cut to cycling. What an incredible way to earn the Big Bucks!

Also, wanted to mention that unlike programs that are built in a straight-line system, members that join days, weeks, months, even years after launch, have the full ability to get in and build in CR no matter how many people are in before them! YOU don't have to wait for the members that got in before you to cycle... it's all up to YOU. (which also makes CR perfect for team-builds)

Turbo1x2 is on FIRE!

Not only is Turbo still going strong with new members joining daily and cycles happening around the clock, but the Turbo PLUS factor continues to pump new positions into the system each night. Last night alone over 50 new positions were added thanks to PLUS. You can find more information about Turbo1x2 Plus in your back office.

Note: Soon CR will soon be pumping in to Turbo as well as RR members begin to cycle through the 4th to 7th CR levels...from 2 to 8 turbo positions will be added at a time! Talk about an explosion!

More Expansion Coming: RR Auctions!

We hope to have the member only RR Auctions site up by Monday (December 26) if not sooner. The RR elves are really putting in the overtime to get this done so we can ALL get what we want for up to 95% off retail. whoo hoo!

Thank you for the great testimonials that continue to pour in! If you'd like to share your RR experience with others, you can submit them from your member's area.

IMPORTANT: As we are in the holiday "home-stretch", please note the Holiday Schedule for the RR Network listed on your member home page in your back office.
Looking forward to another record-breaking day at the Network,

Ricochet Riches Administration

To Your Success,
Don Evans
http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: RR Network Big Bang Theory!
12/22/2011 7:44:58 AM

Thanks for posting in the Copy & Paste forum.

You have the winning post of the day! I will copy your message just as it is with your signature and URLs and send it to all 20461 members of HotSpotMailer. I have a lot of other places to advertise for the participants of this forum but HSM is one of my favorites. If you are not a member there I would encourage you to join.

Get Unlimited Email Ads & Unlimited Bucks

Tired of being about to email your ads
once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

...Email as often as you want.

...Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

...All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click Here for Details

...Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Regards,
Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!