Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS: WHEREBY RATKO MLADIC & RADOVAN KARADZIC TREATED ME VS. F
12/12/2011 12:30:57 AM

COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS: WHEREBY RATKO MLADIC & RADOVAN KARADZIC TREATED ME VS. FORMER WEST MILFORD (N.J./USA) DETECTIVES HARRY SHORTWAY JUNIOR (CURRENT ELECTED DEPUTY MAYOR OF VERNON TOWNSHIP NEW JERSEY) & PETER VAN GILST

YouTube Video

Five vie for three Vernon seats (WARNING TO VOTERS)!!

Over a decade ago I began trying to prosecute Harry J Shortway for setting me up to be
killed in NJ and , The former Fort Dix, Inspector General, said to me: "Jill, Harry
Shortway's affiliations with criminal organizations are much too powerful for me to take
on at the state of NJ level; that I need the FBI to handle the scope of such an inquiry."

I have proven that Chris Christie has lied about having organized criminal contacts
during his hearing on "Capitol Hill." You can thank your Serbian friends for this Jill
Starr

============================================================================================
COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS: WHEREBY MLADIC & KARADZIC TREATED ME WITH WEST MILFORD DETECTIVES HARRY SHORTWAY & PETER VAN GILST
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
12:07 PM 9/19/2009

http://www.eubusiness.com/Members/lpcyu/nj-detective-harry-shortway-junior-dares-making-a-run-for-political-office-in-vernon-nj-five-vie-for-three-vernon-seats-warning-to-voters

It is an extremely important legal case I am submitting to the Hague Court in the
Netherlands as an individual complainant from here in the United States of America. I hope it will set an international precedent even in America people are abused by their own public elected government officials.

I am fully convinced now, that after a decade of asking the American legal governmental authorities (local, state and federal levels) to arrest and try, Detective Harry Shortway, and his corrupt law enforcement associte, Sgt. Laughlin, in a court of law in America for attempting to murder me; moreover physically and emotionally torturing me and my family in 1990/1991,

it is clear,

the United States of America is either unwilling OR incapable of taking the bold moral measures to arrest Harry Shortway and his associates; ensurng he receives a fair trial here in America. Similarly to American diplomats such as, Hillary Clinton, ironally accusing Serbia of not submitting General Mladic to the Hague ICTY, for trial.

Hypocritical America, don’t you agree (?)

This makes a mockery of genuine human rights insofar in America. Equally,
manifesting extremely gross violations of human rights against me by those I accuse of attempting to commit "ethnic genocide" against me; case in point, West Milford NJ
(USA) Detective Harry Shortway who allegedly wanted to murder me owing to my
deriving from an ethinc Jewish family background and was then married to an "AFrican
American" black man.

Detective Harry Shortway has personal "Nazi" fascist affiliations with the National
Alliance KKK group) abiding in Hewitt NJ (A town located in West Milford Township in
Northern NJ).

The crime of attempted "genocide" was commited against me only thirty minutes from
the United Nations Security Council, in Manhattan.

I, Jill Starr am an American citizen previously writing the UN about this in the early 1990s.

All together now, let’s remember the crime of ‘genocide,’ in and of itself, can be defined as either an attempt to kill one, OR thousands, of members of any specific
ethnic/religious group.

More to come on this story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-

I AM OFFERING A FINANCIAL REWARD FOR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION LEADING TO CAPTURE AND ARREST OF DETECTIVE HARRY SHORTWAY (FORMER WEST MILFORD NEW JERSEY DETECTIVE, HIS SGT. LAUGHLIN ASSOCIATES AS WELL AS OTHER OF HIS CLOSE ASSOCIATES).

1) SGT. LAUGHLIN (IS A TALL RED HAIRED MAN OVER 6 FEET IN HEIGHT AND SLIM BUILD- HE IS NOT VERY INTELLIGENT).

SGT. LAUGHLIN WAS LAST SEEN BY ME IN BACK OF RYAN MACHINE COMPANY IN THE DRIVEWAY OF THE HOUSE I FORMERLY RENTED WITH MY EX-HUSBAND AND MY FAMILY, OFF MACOPIN ROAD IN WEST MILFORD NEW JERSEY YANKING ME BY MY LONG HAIR AND BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST HIS POLICE CAR WHILE HIS ROCKIE PARTNER COP WATCHED.

THEN HE SHOVED ME INTO HIS POLICE CAR, AND, HANDCUFFING ME, HE CONTINUED TIGHTENING THE HANDCUFFS AROUND MY WRISTS, UNTIL THEY BEGAN BLEEDING IN PAIN.

WHILE I CRIED OUT IN AGONY AND TEARS FOR HIM TO STOP, SGT LAUGHLIN SAID NOTING; HE CONTINUED LAUGHING AT ME WHILE LOOKING AT ME CRYING IN THE BACKSEAT OF HIS POLICE CAR. HE PROCEEDED DRIVING ME TO UP TO THE WEST MILFORD POLICE STATION WHERE DETECTIVE HARRY J SHORTWAY (JUNIOR), WAS WAITING.

I AM OFFERING A FINANCIAL REWARD FOR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION LEADING TO CAPTURE AND ARREST OF DETECTIVE HARRY SHORTWAY (FORMER WEST MILFORD NEW JERSEY DETECTIVE), PETER VAN GILST (DETECTIVE HARRY SHORTWAY'S PARTNER IN SO-CALLED "LAW ENFORCEMENT" AND/OR CRIMINAL TORTURE/ABUSE OF WOMEN), AS WELL AS SGT. LAUGHLIN.

1) SGT. LAUGHLIN (IS A TALL RED WAVY HAIRED MAN OVER 6 FEET IN HEIGHT AND SLIM BUILD- HE IS NOT VERY INTELLIGENT).

THIS FINANCIAL REWARD IS CONTINGENT UPON ANY FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT I MAY RECEIVE IN THE FUTURE FROM THE THREE GRADUATE SCHOOLS IN NJ AND ALSO NYC WHICH FORMERLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ME ON ACCOUNT THAT I WAS A PERMANENT DISABLED STUDENT IN THE MOST VILE MANNER, ALL WHILE HILLARY CLINTON WHILE ACTING SENATOR OF NEW YORK STATE IGNORED MY MESSAGES ABOUT IT AND CALLS TO HER CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS. .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HENCE, I WILL OFFER TO SPLIT ANY FINANCIAL REWARD IN THE SUM OF 50% OF ALL AND ANY FUTURE MONEYS I RECEIVE FROM THOSE AFOREMENTIONED COLLEGES (SETON HALL, THE NEW SCHOOL FOR SOCIAL RESEARCH AND FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY OF NJ) WITH ANY INDIVIDUALS COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO HELP BRING THESE RUTHLESS DETECTIVES AND THEIR SGT’S TO JUSTICE AS WELL AS JAIL.

AND, IF AMERICAN CANNOT FIND THE MORAL AND POLITICAL WILLPOWER TO BRING THEM TO JUSTICE AND JUDGMENT IN A COURT OF LAW/TRIAL HERE IN THE USA, I WANT THEM EXTRADITED TO THE HAGUE ICC COURT.

In friendship and diplomacy my reputation for honesty proceeds me.
All interested party's helping me bring Harry Shortway, Peter Van Gilst and Sgt Laughlin from West Milford NJ to trial at the ICC housed at the Hague, Netherlands
can rest assured I will uphold my end of the reward agreement.

I Felt many Times Safer holding hands with, General Ratko Mladic, than I Do Sitting Alone In My apartment In Bloomingdale, NJ USA.

As an after thought on my book. I doubt very much that I met Mr. Mladic on a ”boat restaurant.” There was no one else present having dinner. It as more like a living and/or conference setting and seems to me now to be more like a private yacht. I have never really been on one before but it reminded me of photos I’ve seen of the interior of Onassis’s private yachts.

I felt many times more safer sitting with General Ratko Mladic Than I Do Sitting At Home In My Apartment In Bloomingdale, NJ US.

Although it may sound foreign to many American citizens, I would feel safer having armed Serbian Army guards acting as my my personal bodyguards and protection here at my house in Bloomingdale, NJ where I rent a small apartment protecting me from the local townships’ corrupt law enforcement officials and if I had the finances I hire a few.
April 2, 2009 6:57 AM

-------------------------------------------------------FURTHERMORE

Neither Mladic nor Karadzic touched me in any manner maliciously UNLIKE the
American NJ "detectives" in West Milford who banged my head against a police car over about 5-10 times and laughed at me while they handcuffed me so tight my wrists bled in the squad car. They were serving me with the ’restraining order’ my ex husband filed against me to gain custody of my two children in early 1990/91.

In the early 1990s, I had paid large sums of money to try retaining an attorney in New Jersey to sue the West Milford detectives (Sgt. Laughlin) the tall red haired police officer over 6 feet tall was the one who banged my head against his cop car in my driveway while a rookie cop watched!

No attorney took my case saying I was up against too powerful organizations. I even
went to Fort Dix NJ and told the head of the "internal affairs investigation department" at Fort Dix, he merely ignored me.

Inversely, the alleged most ruthless men, and, so-called "war criminals" in the world since Hitler TREATED ME WITH THE MOST EXTRA-ORDINARY HUMAN DIGNITY AND RESPECT ACTING LIKE GENTLEMAN AT ALL TIMES!!!!!! I await everyone’s comment at the ICTY.

The crime of "attempted genocide" committed against, by Harry Shortway, was nationally and racially based I was told later since many of the police in
West Milford belong to the KKK connected group called THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE

(I was married to a black man and my family is Jewish in decent) My Great Grandfather was a Rabbi in old Russia. Now, I became a Russian Orthodox Christian Convert.

I traced the National Alliance Nazi Group in Uppeer Greenwood Lake NJ in West Milford Township, to the Southern United States. Reading their 'Nazi manifesto' to kill all ”Jews, Russians and Blacks,” I grabbed it as it hung in a federal US post office (The Hewitt NJ Post OFfice).

I originally reported this to Detective Shortway in his "detective office" where I initially reported it to him, he smiles merely saying "oh those guys are my friends, I'll have a talk with them about the Nazi posters."

Their signs used to be explicitly posted in the Hewitt West Milford Post Office
So I grabbed one and called their group in the Souther USA discovering their true genocidal agenda.

I am a war crimes investigator, I testify that right in America, only 30 minutes from the United Nations Security Council (NYC), in West Milford NJ we have genocide occurring and no one listens to me!

The detectives involved were not limited to: Sgt. Laughlin, Detective Harry Shortway and his close partner Peter Van Gilst as well as former internal affairs investigator Mr. Sorchinsky aka ZORO (West Milford and now retired).

The National Alliance manifesto clearly indicates that persons ought use their powerful positions all over New Jersey, whether they be police, doctors and/or judges to rid the world of Russians,. Jews and Blacks.

When I called the National Alliance telephone number, the manifesto CLEARLY STATED ON THEIR ANSWERING MACHINE hooked into a MI,LA and other southern state exchange, that "One ought to use their position of power in the state of NJ whether it be police officer, judge or mayor to eradicate the world of Jews, Russians and Blacks!" Jill Starr (LPC)

One of the many reasons for which I am on permanent disability is that I felt coerced by the police in Passaic County that unless I said I was ”insane” I may be shot and killed by them because I’d be able to testify against them on these accounts in the future.

Detective Shortway set me up to be murdered once already by placing an ad in the local paper saying he was leaving on vacation etc.etc... it is too complicated to go into here and now. I was looking for a new place to rent with my family at the time. On a voice changing machine (as my children can attest to) he gave me directions to a house to look at towards the end of all this ordeal with him. Later I found out the directions where I told my family I was going to look at the rental were over 20 miles in another direction and no one wold have ever found me again.

This is my take on this and I am usually correct. Sorry for my spelling but this is
extremely difficult for me to remember (agonizingly painful emotionally)

I am scared to death now not of anything emanating from my writing about Mladic, but
of my present close proximity where I reside nearby to West Milford and its associated Detectives. I never feared being hurt because I am writing a book based on my experiences in Serbia and Montenegro. Yes I am fearful of retaliation of SHORTWAY AND HIS CRONIES !

**** END NOTES

Harry Shortway originally became angry with me because my ex husband threatened to turn him and his associates into internal affairs Mr. Sorchinski (alias Zoro in the West Milford Police Force of Internal Affairs up there then) for dealing cocaine in the Highcrest Lake area of West Milford.

Thereafter, the West Milford Police all of a sudden decided they would try me on about 10 traffic tickets. I was homeless then because they threw me out of my home, gave custody rights of my two children and assisted my ex husband in throwing ALL my property and clothing in the local garbage; even though the Paterson Domestic Violence Courts at that time gave me a court order to have the West Milford Police assist me and help me get my property out of the house I had lived in at Highcrest saftly. In any event, they (West Milford Courts) forced to come to the municipal building for the case.

My ex husband new about the cocaine dealing in conjunction with the West Milford Police department because he was living a Treetop Apartments during the time my family moved there when I met my ex husband back, and, when I attended Walter T Bergen School in Bloomingdale NJ as a young 13 year old girl. My husband was into drugs and bought cocaine from Shanahan a former West Milford Police Officer involved and thrown off the police force for cocaine dealing at Treetop Apartments.

My ex husband, ANdre Chapman told me he threatened Harry Shortway because he was jealous I thought he was ”cute” and Andre Chapman told me that Harry Shortway was involved in dealing drugs to my ex husband and his friends back at Treetop during those days when I was a young girl.

The West Milford Prosecutor also used a court protected document i.e., my Passaic County Diagnostic Exam in the traffic violations case against me which he later dropped at once when I pointed out it made him in ”Contempt of Cort’ in the case for handling it and even for looking at that document which was only allowed for viewing by either myself or my attorneys in my custody case.

May 12, 2009 11:32 AM
===========================================================================================
Kridel Lawfirm (Clifton, New Jersey) Bribes Andre Chapman (JIll's Ex-Husband) & Brant Snell for False Statements Against Her
Posted 3/2/2009 12:05 PM EST

I ask the New Jersey attorney general to disbar:
Kridel Law Group in Clifton, New Jersey
Contact Information
Phone: 973-470-0800
Fax: 973-472-1909

I originally requested the lawfirm be disbarred from practicing law in the state of New Jersey back when I was attending William Paterson College in New Jersey prior to 1997.

It is public information any national news media group in America can prove beyond any doubt, by merely asking for it at the local Pompton Lakes New Jersey Court Clerk:

1) James A. Kridel Esq., his lawfirm, the West Milford Prosecutor (at that time between 1991-1997), my former landlord from whom I rented an apartment from, Brant Snell, his brother (joint owner of Snell’s property in Bloomingdale NJ, along with Harry Shortway and the West Milford Police Force, committed bribery, conspired to commit extortion with malicious intent against me, and also committed physical acts of terroristic threats against me at the Snell’s residence I rented.

This occurred when the West Milford police responded to a phone call emanating from Brant Snell and arrived outside my apartment. I had also called them simultaneously because Brant Snell and his brother were threatening me all day attempting to get me to leave my apartment; neither men filed legal eviction proceedings against me.

Sgt, Laughlin and co-conspiritors arrived on the scene proceding to cut my phone line at the Snell’s, then proceeding to threaten me outside my apartment. The police on the scene included red haired Sgt. Laughlin formerly beating my head against his squad car in West Milford NJ when taking custody of my two children from me giving custody to my ex husband, Andre Chapman.

All men involved i nthis incident malicously intended endangering my life, reputation and well being; they sucessed. They also succeeded causing irreparable and permanant emotional harm forever to my two children now adults; my son currently having a son of his own.

Both men, my ex-husband Andre Chapman along with former landlord Brant Snell admitted their guilt openly in Pompton Lakes Court before the presiding judge then.

Andre Chapman, my ex husband admitted committing this vile crime against me and my two children to gain continunal custody rights over my two children at that time, and, Brant Snell for wanting to evict me from my apartment because I would not have sex with him when I was a student at that time when I rented from him. And, owing to my police report I filed stating the truth: that he illegally entered my upstairs apartment from his house attempting on numerous occasion to have sexual relations with me and abuse me against my will through intimidation. Brant Snell also refused to allow me to lock my upstairs apartment and entered at his own will for several nights.

Harry Shortway told me he strongly suspected Brant Snell and his friend from Vernon NJ having to do with the Vernon New Jersey rapist/murders that occured at, Waywayanda State Park in West Milford NJ. Harry Shortway asked me to see what evidence I could get to him against Snell from my apartment leading up to his attic.
I did and it was very suspicous. Snell kept old newspaper clippings of the rapes and murders etc.. Shortway never arrested either man. SNell’s friend even told me he was up at the Waywaynda Park harrassing women at that time.

The judge fined my ex husband, warning both men and Kridel himself.

The NJ State Attorney General then, completely ignored my complaints afterwhich. I drove to Fort Dix Military Base complaining to the internal affairs officer who told me that Harry Shortway was affiliated with too powerful an organization for him to do anyting to help me.

The Kridel lawfirm was allowed to continue practicing their so-called “law” in the state of NJ.

More to Come on them but I was slandered forever and my reputation ruined because my ex husband had told Kridel lawfirm that “My Wife Jill Starr has a gun and she will use it.”

I never did and it was a lie!

And they wanted to either kill me and/or prove I was too unstable mentally to stand before the Int’l Criminal Court for Serbia (?)

Obviously YES!

And, I often admit wondering in the post 1999 Kosovo environment when and if:
Bill Clinton will send NATO to the west Milford and/or Bloomingdale NJ Municipal Buildings for committing egregious
violations of human rights and genocide against Jews, blacks and Russians in the State of NJ and in Passaic County in general.

Interneral Affairs Official Bill Sorchinki in West Milford Confirmed My Life Was Endangered In Reference TO Harry Shortway After House Incident

Soon after Harry Shortway , West Milford Detective) placed an add in the local newspaper attempting to meet me and kill me as stated in my blog. William Sorchinki came and picked me up in his undercover police car in Pompton Lakes NJ and brought me to an undercover federal warehouse filled with federal agents in Pompton Lakes NJ USA for questioning on the matter. Sorchinski confirmed in this federal meeting (I can show anyone where this secret federal warehouse is in Pompton Lakes NJ), he told me under no uncertain terms because of my relationship with Detective Harry Shortway my life was in danger and I was to have no further contact with Harry who told me himself he may end up in jail over this entire incident. My two children are witnesses to this matter of fact.

==================================================================================================

The State Scope Of Harry Shortway's Organized Crime Tentacles

I want to add that about one decade ago, I drove to Fort Dix Military Base in NJ for a meeting with the Inspector General, at that time to discuss my being set up to be murdered by former West Milford Detective, Harry Shortway.

The former Fort Dix, Inspector General, said to me:

"Jill, Harry Shortway's affiliations with criminal organizations are much too powerful for me to take on at the state of NJ level; that I need the FBI to handle the scope of such an inquiry."
==================================================================================================

“For the last four years, Jon Corzine has raised taxes and failed to lead our state,” said Harry Shortway, former Undersheriff of Bergen County, retired Detective Sgt. Ridgewood Police Department, and former PBA State Delegate. ”It’s time for a f

[The State Scope Of Harry Shortway’s Organized Crime Tentacles

I want to add that about one decade ago, I drove to Fort Dix Military Base in NJ for a meeting with the Inspector General, at that time to discuss my being set up to be murdered by former West Milford Detective, Harry Shortway.

“Jill, Harry Shortway’s affiliations with criminal organizations are much too powerful for me to take on at the state of NJ level; that I need the FBI to handle the scope of such an inquiry.” ]

Law enforcement unites behind Chris Christie

September 28, 2009 by Jackson NJ Online
Filed under Politics

Leave a Comment

PARSIPPANY, NJ – Today, the Christie-Guadagno campaign’s statewide law enforcement team praised Chris Christie and Kim Guadagno for their strong records as federal prosecutors working with New Jersey’s law enforcement community to root out corruption and make our communities safer. New Jersey has reached a fundamental crossroads where we can no longer afford a governor who is out of touch, unwilling to make the tough decisions, and continues to push failed policies that have made it impossible to achieve the quality of life all New Jerseyans deserve. These brave members of the law enforcement community are supporting Chris and Kim because they know they are the team who will meet New Jersey’s tough challenges head on to get real results.

As the former top federal law enforcement official in New Jersey, Chris knows firsthand of the unique requirements and daily dangers facing law enforcement in our state. As U.S. Attorney, Chris partnered with Democrats, Republicans, community leaders and local officials to stop gang violence and take thousands of illegal guns off the streets. In addition, Sheriff Kim Guadagno is the Chief Executive of Monmouth County’s largest law enforcement agency. Since becoming Sheriff, Kim has pursued an aggressive agenda to fight crime, strengthen community outreach and enact innovative initiatives. The Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office has achieved the unprecedented, “Grand Slam” achievement of national accreditation in five major areas of operation. It is the only agency of 3,088 across the United States to earn this distinction.

“For the last four years, Jon Corzine has raised taxes and failed to lead our state,” said Harry Shortway, former Undersheriff of Bergen County, retired Detective Sgt. Ridgewood Police Department, and former PBA State Delegate. ”It’s time for a fundamental change in leadership and I know someone with Chris’s guts and determination will do what it takes to get real results. His honesty and integrity is apparent as I have watched him hold corrupt officials and wasteful state agencies accountable. When he gets to Trenton, I know he will hold our state government to the same high standards.”

“Jon Corzine has jeopardized police and fire pensions by skipping state and municipal payments and the members of our law enforcement community deserve better,” said Somerset County Sheriff Frank Provenzano. “Chris stood shoulder to shoulder with law enforcement as U.S. Attorney and was a partner in getting illegal guns off the street and combating gang violence. I know Chris will make sure all law enforcement has the training we need and the pension security we have earned by placing our lives on the line.”

Law Enforcement for Christie-Guadagno

State Chair: Sheriff Frank Provenzano, Somerset
Co-Chair: Assemblyman Dave Rible, Monmouth County

County Chairs:
Atlantic: Sheriff Frank Balles
Bergen: Harry Shortway, Former Undersheriff, Bergen County, Retired Detective Sgt. Ridgewood PD, Former PBA State Delegate
Burlington: Sheriff Jean Stanfield
Camden: Dennis Chance, Past President of Camden County Police Chiefs Association, Past President of South Jersey Lodge 56 FOP
Cape May: Sheriff Gary Schaffer
Cumberland: Mike Baruzza, Former Sheriff
Essex: Steven Rogers, Detective Lt., New Jersey Police Department, Essex
Gloucester: Chuck Gill, Former Gloucester County Sheriff
Hudson: Hudson Chris Zaleski, Sergeant, New Jersey State Law Enforcement, Hudson
Hunterdon: Sheriff Deb Trout
Hunterdon: George Mueller, Undersheriff, Hunterdon County
Mercer: Jim McSorley, Retired Captain, New Jersey State Police
Middlesex: Gene Bataille, Retired Detective, South Plainfield Police Department
Monmouth: Mickey Donovan, Chief, Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office, Past President of PBA Local #256 and Local #50
Morris: Sheriff Edward Rochford
Ocean: Wayne Rupert, Undersheriff, Ocean County Sheriff
Passaic: Don Pavlak, Sergeant, Wayne Police Department
Salem: Sheriff Chuck Miller
Sussex: Sheriff Robert Untig
Somerset: Robert Szkodny, Retired Deputy Chief, Bridgewater Police Department
Union: Doug Marvin, Retired Police Chief, New Providence
Warren: Sheriff Sal Simonetti

========================================================================================

Monday, November 2, 2009

I met one of the FBI’s top ten most wanted cocaine traffickers right here in West Milford, New Jersey. Detective Harry Shortway up here introduced me

I met one of the FBI’s top ten most wanted cocaine traffickers right here in West Milford, New Jersey. Detective Harry Shortway up here introduced me to ‘PAZ

United States :

document.write(yseBadge.render({s:0,t:0,d:”siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com”,c:”http://sec.yimg.com/us.js.yimg.com/lib/se4/ysch_se_badge_200902241230.css”,a:”http://search.yahooapis.com/SiteExplorerService/V1/inlinkCount”,ai:”m.o.mjHV34FLPi9u4XviKgLoznbhAFaEVNwsQxcUbsJBszuHKt7vHxoNOwsaDHKAvsA-”,tr:{s:”Links to Site”,p:”Links to Page”}}));

Did I mention that I met one of the FBI’s top ten most wanted cocaine traffickers in the entire world, right here in West Milford, New Jersey. Detective Harry Shortway up here introduced me to ‘PAZ.’

He was riding a horse on a side street by the Cable Car Deli where I used to rent a small apartment at a rooming house with my ex-boyfriend. This is one reason for which everyone said I am insane for so many years. They wanted to guarantee I could never testify against them as a sane witness in any court of law.

So now I am on social security, defaulted on my student loans and unable to work. I merely have been sitting here all day for over a decade while people think I am crazy.

I assure you I am quite sane. Harry Shortway assisted the detectives in West Milford in my losing custody of my two children as well as Sgt. Laughlin in West Milford banging my head against his squad car about ten times. Then I was arrested, being brought to the West Milford police station where Shortway was waiting.

At the station I was met by Shortway who called St. Mary’s crisis unit to come take me to be evaluated for pyschiatric illness. Before that I told the two large males from St. Mary’s whereby Detective Shortway set me up to be killed etc...how when I confonted him about putting an ad in a local newspaper to meet me during his vacation, telling me on his voice changing machine to meet me on a street with no sign etc..and my two children answering the telephone hearing his voice the next day when I did not make that little appointment etc

=================================================================================================

Chris Christie And The Stern Stink

June 3rd, 2009, Author: Andrew Perez, Categories: Politics

When he was a federal prosecutor, Herbert J. Stern served as the personal attack dog of U.S. Sen. Clifford Case (R-NJ), his benefactor. Case was a vindictive and unpleasant man who used his strength in the Senate to get prosecutors who would do his bidding back in New Jersey.

At the 1968 Republican National Convention, the New Jersey delegates were pledged to “favorite son” Clifford Case. New Jersey State Republican Chairman Nelson Gross and Atlantic City Sen. Frank S. “Hap” Farley successfully broke the delegation open to deliver nearly half of the state’s delegates to Richard Nixon, netting the former V.P. the presidential nomination on the first ballot. Case was furious after he was humiliated by a televised poll of the delegates.

In 1973, Nelson Gross was indicted by U.S. Attorney Herbert Stern on a trumped-up charge of corruption involving party fundraising. Nelson Gross was convicted and sentenced to two years in prison, though he only served six months. Many years later, Gross would be murdered in a bizarre, unrelated act of violence.

Stern has remained a fixture in New Jersey’s political and legal community, profiting handsomely from his reputation as U.S. attorney and his connections to those still in power.

Stern and the Fat Man

Stern and the Fat Man

In 2005, former U.S. Attorney Chris Christie gave Herbert Stern and his law firm, Stern & Kilcullen, a $3 million no-bid contract to monitor the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in Dec. 2005 as part of a deferred prosecution agreement after the institution admitted to committing Medicare fraud. Christie considers Stern a “mentor,” according to the New York Times.

A few months before he was appointed to monitor UMDNJ, Herbert Stern was working as a lawyer for Stryker Orthopedics, one of five orthopedics companies accused by Christie’s office of violating federal anti-kickback laws.

When Christie sent a subpoena to Stryker, Stern reportedly told Christie that his client felt the “industry was broken, it was part of the problem, and offered to help fix it.” This, according to Christie, represented “a stark difference from the approach the other four companies took” and contributed to the company’s more lenient sentence.

While the Stryker’s four competitors were given deferred prosecution agreements and agreed to pay a total of $310 million, Christie gave Stryker a nonprosecution agreement which meant the company did not have to pay civil fines.

Before leaving the U.S. Attorney’s office, Christie hired Samuel Stern, the son of Herbert Stern, to work as a federal prosecutor.

During his Republican primary campaign for governor, Chris Christie accepted $23,800 in campaign contributions from the principals and spouses of Stern & Kilcullen, the firm to which Christie had given a $3 million contract to monitor UMDNJ.

Herbert Stern and his wife each gave $3,400 to Chris Christie’s gubernatorial campaign, as did John Inglesino and his wife. Inglesino, a lawyer at Stern & Kilcullen, had served as Stern’s chief counsel in the UMDNJ case.

After the public became aware of the contributions given by Stern’s firm, Christie said he would no longer accept contributions from individuals he had appointed as federal monitors. One week later, Inglesino held a fundraiser for Christie which raised $100,000 for his campaign.

When confronted about the Inglesino fundraiser, Christie said that Inglesino “never raised any money” and was nothing more than a volunteer for his campaign. Inglesino was accused by Republican primary candidate Rick Merkt of attempting to bribe him and offering Merkt a “major position” to stay out of the race.

Former U.S. Attorney Frederick P. Lacey selected Herbert Stern to be his first assistant in 1969. When Lacey was appointed to be a federal judge, Stern replaced him as U.S. Attorney. In 1974, Stern joined Lacey on the bench, where Stern would remain until 1987 when he left to open his own firm.

Frederick Lacey was hired by drugmaker Bristol-Myers Squibb in 2003 to “help diffuse the Justice Department’s investigation of the company,” which was related to an accounting scandal, because of Lacey’s relationship with Chris Christie, whose office was leading the investigation. The NYT has written that Christie regards Lacey as a “role model.”

When the investigation did not fall apart as hoped and Bristol-Myers was offered a deferred prosecution agreement, the company followed Christie’s advice and selected Lacey as its monitor. Christie then gave Lacey a no-bid contract worth millions of dollars to monitor Bristol-Myers, just a few months before he gave a hefty monitorship to Stern & Kilcullen.

The NYT writes that Lacey and his colleagues at LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae “became regular fixtures at Bristol-Myers, attending all manner of meetings.” At one point, Lacey used his staggering authority to dismiss Bristol-Myers CEO Peter Dolan.

The Washington Post writes:

=============================================================================================

PolitickerNJ.com

Search

Search this site:

Vernon Mayor Candidate: Harry Shortway

Click here to view the Photo Gallery

Related Articles:
Harry J. Shortway
Years lived in town: Approximately 20 years.

Family: Married 29 years to Cherie Shortway; four children — Matt, married, one child, first lieutenant, U.S. Marine Corps, currently deployed to Afghanistan; Derek, Vernon resident; Kendahl, Vernon resident; Zach, student at Colorado Mountain College.

Education: My formal education includes a B.A. in criminal justice studies, Alfred University, and master credits in education.

Occupation: Retired police officer, Vernon High School boys lacrosse coach, family farm and business.

Experience: My public service experience spans many years and positions. I served for 29 years as a law enforcement officer and teacher. I continue to work as a coach, deputy mayor and PAL volunteer. On numerous occasions the public has bestowed me the honors of Police Officer of the Year, Most Influential Teacher of the Year and Coach of the Year.

As Vernon’s deputy mayor I have consistently sought compromise to allow our government to serve you during a tumultuous year. I put forth ideas to control or decrease municipal fees with the goal of limiting taxes and increasing public service. I am a staunch supporter of your constitutional rights.

I was a street cop, narcotics officer, New Jersey certified police instructor and administrator, with earned certifications from the FBI, IRS, Drug Enforcement Agency and New Jersey State Police. I successfully designed and initiated the Youth Esteem Strategies program that integrated the shared services of the West Milford Board of Education and Police Department. Our contribution to helping the youth received public accolades.

Furthermore, I have successfully applied for and administered grants, negotiated contracts, cut overtime, and worked within municipal budgets. My family owns and operates a Vernon-based business, as well as a farm.

Top three issues: Part-time pay, full-time effort to save taxpayer dollars, tax relief, and the heroin epidemic.

What would you do regarding these issues? As mayor I will immediately confront the heroin epidemic that is ruining lives and killing our children by implementing a program I created during my police career.

YES (Youth Esteem Strategies) identifies youth adjudicated delinquent or displaying problematic behavior, and provides an opportunity for them to fulfill requirements related to community service, improve school performance and develop positive peer relationships. YES offers guidance, counseling and direction to juveniles and their families.
We need to promote the development of recreation and agriculture commercial interests that will invest in our community. This will create employment opportunities and tax revenue.

Grants need to be aggressively pursued to build a trail system that will connect the resort areas, and offer easy access to commercial interests. We will create a culture of well-being that incorporates active and passive recreation for all Vernon residents and guests.

What else should we know?
My track record establishes that I believe in community service. I have proven through the decades that I am willing to serve my community. Our community, like our great nation, is undergoing economic hardships. Some municipal employees lost their jobs last year, and many had five furlough days. Sacrifice is called for. I am willing to serve you, my community, by providing a full-time effort for part-time pay.

2010-present: Vernon Township deputy mayor
2009: Vernon Board of Recreation
2008-present: Republican Club Scholarship Committee
1999-2000: Vernon Board of Recreation
1998-present: Vernon PAL volunteer
1998-2001: Vernon Viking Club volunteer
1998-2002: Vernon Lacrosse Foundation volunteer
1998-2000: Vernon Township High School volunteer football coach
1998-2000: Vernon Township High School volunteer lacrosse coach
1992-1998: Vernon football and cheerleading volunteer
Created: 4/16/2011 | Updated: 4/16/2011

Email:
Password:

Most Emailed Stories
» Field Hockey Roundup: Jefferson trounces Sparta
» Girls Soccer Roundup: Hackettstown, Newton continue on collision course
» Volleyball roundup: Sparta sweeps
» Cider-simmered sausages perfect for fall
» Heavenly Halloween delights: Taste of Home offers festive recipes

Law Enforcement Leadership Team Calls for Change, Endorses Christie-Guadagno

By | September 28th, 2009 - 9:39am
| More

PARSIPPANY, NJ - Today, the Christie-Guadagno campaign's statewide law enforcement team praised Chris Christie and Kim Guadagno for their strong records as federal prosecutors working with New Jersey's law enforcement community to root out corruption and make our communities safer. New Jersey has reached a fundamental crossroads where we can no longer afford a governor who is out of touch, unwilling to make the tough decisions, and continues to push failed policies that have made it impossible to achieve the quality of life all New Jerseyans deserve. These brave members of the law enforcement community are supporting Chris and Kim because they know they are the team who will meet New Jersey's tough challenges head on to get real results. As the former top federal law enforcement official in New Jersey, Chris knows firsthand of the unique requirements and daily dangers facing law enforcement in our state. As U.S. Attorney, Chris partnered with Democrats, Republicans, community leaders and local officials to stop gang violence and take thousands of illegal guns off the streets. In addition, Sheriff Kim Guadagno is the Chief Executive of Monmouth County's largest law enforcement agency. Since becoming Sheriff, Kim has pursued an aggressive agenda to fight crime, strengthen community outreach and enact innovative initiatives. The Monmouth County Sheriff's Office has achieved the unprecedented, "Grand Slam" achievement of national accreditation in five major areas of operation. It is the only agency of 3,088 across the United States to earn this distinction. "For the last four years, Jon Corzine has raised taxes and failed to lead our state," said Harry Shortway, former Undersheriff of Bergen County, retired Detective Sgt. Ridgewood Police Department, and former PBA State Delegate. "It's time for a fundamental change in leadership and I know someone with Chris's guts and determination will do what it takes to get real results. His honesty and integrity is apparent as I have watched him hold corrupt officials and wasteful state agencies accountable. When he gets to Trenton, I know he will hold our state government to the same high standards." "Jon Corzine has jeopardized police and fire pensions by skipping state and municipal payments and the members of our law enforcement community deserve better," said Somerset County Sheriff Frank Provenzano. "Chris stood shoulder to shoulder with law enforcement as U.S. Attorney and was a partner in getting illegal guns off the street and combating gang violence. I know Chris will make sure all law enforcement has the training we need and the pension security we have earned by placing our lives on the line." Law Enforcement for Christie-Guadagno State Chair: Sheriff Frank Provenzano, SomersetCo-Chair: Assemblyman Dave Rible, Monmouth County County Chairs:Atlantic: Sheriff Frank BallesBergen: Harry Shortway,

Former Undersheriff, Bergen County, Retired Detective Sgt. Ridgewood PD, Former PBA State DelegateBurlington: Sheriff Jean StanfieldCamden: Dennis Chance, Past President of Camden County Police Chiefs Association, Past President of South Jersey Lodge 56 FOPCape May: Sheriff Gary SchafferCumberland: Mike Baruzza, Former SheriffEssex: Steven Rogers, Detective Lt., New Jersey Police Department, EssexGloucester: Chuck Gill, Former Gloucester County SheriffHudson: Hudson Chris Zaleski, Sergeant, New Jersey State Law Enforcement, HudsonHunterdon: Sheriff Deb TroutHunterdon: George Mueller, Undersheriff, Hunterdon CountyMercer: Jim McSorley, Retired Captain, New Jersey State PoliceMiddlesex: Gene Bataille, Retired Detective, South Plainfield Police DepartmentMonmouth: Mickey Donovan, Chief, Monmouth County Sheriff's Office, Past President of PBA Local #256 and Local #50Morris: Sheriff Edward RochfordOcean: Wayne Rupert, Undersheriff, Ocean County SheriffPassaic: Don Pavlak, Sergeant, Wayne Police DepartmentSalem: Sheriff Chuck MillerSussex: Sheriff Robert UntigSomerset: Robert Szkodny, Retired Deputy Chief, Bridgewater Police DepartmentUnion: Doug Marvin, Retired Police Chief, New ProvidenceWarren: Sheriff Sal Simonetti www.ChristieforNJ.com Paid for by Chris Christie for Governor, Inc Ronald Gravino, Treasurer

===================================================================================

HE WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE I WILL PROMISE HIS VOTERS THIS!

YouTube Video

+0
RE: COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS: WHEREBY RATKO MLADIC & RADOVAN KARADZIC TREATED ME VS. F
12/12/2011 12:32:30 AM
[if !mso]> COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS: WHEREBY RATKO MLADIC & RADOVAN KARADZIC TREATED ME VS. FORMER WEST MILFORD (N.J./USA) DETECTIVES HARRY SHORTWAY JUNIOR (CURRENT ELECTED DEPUTY MAYOR OF VERNON TOWNSHIP NEW JERSEY) & PETER VAN GILST

YouTube Video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2680460486487921985

Five vie for three Vernon seats (WARNING TO VOTERS)!!

Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/delicious.pngDelicious Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/digg.pngDigg Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/facebook.pngFacebook Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/reddit.pngReddit Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/stumble-upon.pngStumble Upon Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/technoratipng.pngTechnorati Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/mixx.pngMixx Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/sphinn.gifSphinn Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/twitter.gifTwitter Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/sphere.pngSphereIt Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/propeller.gifPropeller Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/google.gifGmarks Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/newsvine.gifNewsvine Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/yahoo.gifYahoo! My Web Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/livejournal.gifLive Journal Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/blinklist.gifBlinklist Description: http://lpcyu.instablogs.com/css-img/unread.gifE-mail

Over a decade ago I began trying to prosecute Harry J Shortway for setting me up to be
killed in NJ and , The former Fort Dix, Inspector General, said to me: "Jill, Harry
Shortway's affiliations with criminal organizations are much too powerful for me to take
on at the state of NJ level; that I need the FBI to handle the scope of such an inquiry."

I have proven that Chris Christie has lied about having organized criminal contacts
during his hearing on "Capitol Hill." You can thank your Serbian friends for this Jill
Starr

============================================================================================
COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS: WHEREBY MLADIC & KARADZIC TREATED ME WITH WEST MILFORD DETECTIVES HARRY SHORTWAY & PETER VAN GILST
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
12:07 PM 9/19/2009

http://www.eubusiness.com/Members/lpcyu/nj-detective-harry-shortway-junior-dares-making-a-run-for-political-office-in-vernon-nj-five-vie-for-three-vernon-seats-warning-to-voters

It is an extremely important legal case I am submitting to the Hague Court in the
Netherlands as an individual complainant from here in the United States of America. I hope it will set an international precedent even in America people are abused by their own public elected government officials.

I am fully convinced now, that after a decade of asking the American legal governmental authorities (local, state and federal levels) to arrest and try, Detective Harry Shortway, and his corrupt law enforcement associte, Sgt. Laughlin, in a court of law in America for attempting to murder me; moreover physically and emotionally torturing me and my family in 1990/1991,

it is clear,

the United States of America is either unwilling OR incapable of taking the bold moral measures to arrest Harry Shortway and his associates; ensurng he receives a fair trial here in America. Similarly to American diplomats such as, Hillary Clinton, ironally accusing Serbia of not submitting General Mladic to the Hague ICTY, for trial.

Hypocritical America, don’t you agree (?)

This makes a mockery of genuine human rights insofar in America. Equally,
manifesting extremely gross violations of human rights against me by those I accuse of attempting to commit "ethnic genocide" against me; case in point, West Milford NJ
(USA) Detective Harry Shortway who allegedly wanted to murder me owing to my
deriving from an ethinc Jewish family background and was then married to an "AFrican
American" black man.

Detective Harry Shortway has personal "Nazi" fascist affiliations with the National
Alliance KKK group) abiding in Hewitt NJ (A town located in West Milford Township in
Northern NJ).

The crime of attempted "genocide" was commited against me only thirty minutes from
the United Nations Security Council, in Manhattan.

I, Jill Starr am an American citizen previously writing the UN about this in the early 1990s.

All together now, let’s remember the crime of ‘genocide,’ in and of itself, can be defined as either an attempt to kill one, OR thousands, of members of any specific
ethnic/religious group.

-

I AM OFFERING A FINANCIAL REWARD FOR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION LEADING TO CAPTURE AND ARREST OF DETECTIVE HARRY SHORTWAY (FORMER WEST MILFORD NEW JERSEY DETECTIVE, HIS SGT. LAUGHLIN ASSOCIATES AS WELL AS OTHER OF HIS CLOSE ASSOCIATES).

1) SGT. LAUGHLIN (IS A TALL RED HAIRED MAN OVER 6 FEET IN HEIGHT AND SLIM BUILD- HE IS NOT VERY INTELLIGENT).

SGT. LAUGHLIN WAS LAST SEEN BY ME IN BACK OF RYAN MACHINE COMPANY IN THE DRIVEWAY OF THE HOUSE I FORMERLY RENTED WITH MY EX-HUSBAND AND MY FAMILY, OFF MACOPIN ROAD IN WEST MILFORD NEW JERSEY YANKING ME BY MY LONG HAIR AND BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST HIS POLICE CAR WHILE HIS ROCKIE PARTNER COP WATCHED.

THEN HE SHOVED ME INTO HIS POLICE CAR, AND, HANDCUFFING ME, HE CONTINUED TIGHTENING THE HANDCUFFS AROUND MY WRISTS, UNTIL THEY BEGAN BLEEDING IN PAIN.

WHILE I CRIED OUT IN AGONY AND TEARS FOR HIM TO STOP, SGT LAUGHLIN SAID NOTING; HE CONTINUED LAUGHING AT ME WHILE LOOKING AT ME CRYING IN THE BACKSEAT OF HIS POLICE CAR. HE PROCEEDED DRIVING ME TO UP TO THE WEST MILFORD POLICE STATION WHERE DETECTIVE HARRY J SHORTWAY (JUNIOR), WAS WAITING.

I AM OFFERING A FINANCIAL REWARD FOR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION LEADING TO CAPTURE AND ARREST OF DETECTIVE HARRY SHORTWAY (FORMER WEST MILFORD NEW JERSEY DETECTIVE), PETER VAN GILST (DETECTIVE HARRY SHORTWAY'S PARTNER IN SO-CALLED "LAW ENFORCEMENT" AND/OR CRIMINAL TORTURE/ABUSE OF WOMEN), AS WELL AS SGT. LAUGHLIN.

1) SGT. LAUGHLIN (IS A TALL RED WAVY HAIRED MAN OVER 6 FEET IN HEIGHT AND SLIM BUILD- HE IS NOT VERY INTELLIGENT).

THIS FINANCIAL REWARD IS CONTINGENT UPON ANY FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT I MAY RECEIVE IN THE FUTURE FROM THE THREE GRADUATE SCHOOLS IN NJ AND ALSO NYC WHICH FORMERLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ME ON ACCOUNT THAT I WAS A PERMANENT DISABLED STUDENT IN THE MOST VILE MANNER, ALL WHILE HILLARY CLINTON WHILE ACTING SENATOR OF NEW YORK STATE IGNORED MY MESSAGES ABOUT IT AND CALLS TO HER CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS. .

HENCE, I WILL OFFER TO SPLIT ANY FINANCIAL REWARD IN THE SUM OF 50% OF ALL AND ANY FUTURE MONEYS I RECEIVE FROM THOSE AFOREMENTIONED COLLEGES (SETON HALL, THE NEW SCHOOL FOR SOCIAL RESEARCH AND FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY OF NJ) WITH ANY INDIVIDUALS COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO HELP BRING THESE RUTHLESS DETECTIVES AND THEIR SGT’S TO JUSTICE AS WELL AS JAIL.

AND, IF AMERICAN CANNOT FIND THE MORAL AND POLITICAL WILLPOWER TO BRING THEM TO JUSTICE AND JUDGMENT IN A COURT OF LAW/TRIAL HERE IN THE USA, I WANT THEM EXTRADITED TO THE HAGUE ICC COURT.

In friendship and diplomacy my reputation for honesty proceeds me.
All interested party's helping me bring Harry Shortway, Peter Van Gilst and Sgt Laughlin from West Milford NJ to trial at the ICC housed at the Hague, Netherlands
can rest assured I will uphold my end of the reward agreement.

I Felt many Times Safer holding hands with, General Ratko Mladic, than I Do Sitting Alone In My apartment In Bloomingdale, NJ USA.

As an after thought on my book. I doubt very much that I met Mr. Mladic on a ”boat restaurant.” There was no one else present having dinner. It as more like a living and/or conference setting and seems to me now to be more like a private yacht. I have never really been on one before but it reminded me of photos I’ve seen of the interior of Onassis’s private yachts.

I felt many times more safer sitting with General Ratko Mladic Than I Do Sitting At Home In My Apartment In Bloomingdale, NJ US.

Although it may sound foreign to many American citizens, I would feel safer having armed Serbian Army guards acting as my my personal bodyguards and protection here at my house in Bloomingdale, NJ where I rent a small apartment protecting me from the local townships’ corrupt law enforcement officials and if I had the finances I hire a few.
April 2, 2009 6:57 AM

-------------------------------------------------------FURTHERMORE

Neither Mladic nor Karadzic touched me in any manner maliciously UNLIKE the
American NJ "detectives" in West Milford who banged my head against a police car over about 5-10 times and laughed at me while they handcuffed me so tight my wrists bled in the squad car. They were serving me with the ’restraining order’ my ex husband filed against me to gain custody of my two children in early 1990/91.

In the early 1990s, I had paid large sums of money to try retaining an attorney in New Jersey to sue the West Milford detectives (Sgt. Laughlin) the tall red haired police officer over 6 feet tall was the one who banged my head against his cop car in my driveway while a rookie cop watched!

No attorney took my case saying I was up against too powerful organizations. I even
went to Fort Dix NJ and told the head of the "internal affairs investigation department" at Fort Dix, he merely ignored me.

Inversely, the alleged most ruthless men, and, so-called "war criminals" in the world since Hitler TREATED ME WITH THE MOST EXTRA-ORDINARY HUMAN DIGNITY AND RESPECT ACTING LIKE GENTLEMAN AT ALL TIMES!!!!!! I await everyone’s comment at the ICTY.

The crime of "attempted genocide" committed against, by Harry Shortway, was nationally and racially based I was told later since many of the police in
West Milford belong to the KKK connected group called THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE

(I was married to a black man and my family is Jewish in decent) My Great Grandfather was a Rabbi in old Russia. Now, I became a Russian Orthodox Christian Convert.

I traced the National Alliance Nazi Group in Uppeer Greenwood Lake NJ in West Milford Township, to the Southern United States. Reading their 'Nazi manifesto' to kill all ”Jews, Russians and Blacks,” I grabbed it as it hung in a federal US post office (The Hewitt NJ Post OFfice).

I originally reported this to Detective Shortway in his "detective office" where I initially reported it to him, he smiles merely saying "oh those guys are my friends, I'll have a talk with them about the Nazi posters."

Their signs used to be explicitly posted in the Hewitt West Milford Post Office
So I grabbed one and called their group in the Souther USA discovering their true genocidal agenda.

I am a war crimes investigator, I testify that right in America, only 30 minutes from the United Nations Security Council (NYC), in West Milford NJ we have genocide occurring and no one listens to me!

The detectives involved were not limited to: Sgt. Laughlin, Detective Harry Shortway and his close partner Peter Van Gilst as well as former internal affairs investigator Mr. Sorchinsky aka ZORO (West Milford and now retired).

The National Alliance manifesto clearly indicates that persons ought use their powerful positions all over New Jersey, whether they be police, doctors and/or judges to rid the world of Russians,. Jews and Blacks.

When I called the National Alliance telephone number, the manifesto CLEARLY STATED ON THEIR ANSWERING MACHINE hooked into a MI,LA and other southern state exchange, that "One ought to use their position of power in the state of NJ whether it be police officer, judge or mayor to eradicate the world of Jews, Russians and Blacks!" Jill Starr (LPC)

One of the many reasons for which I am on permanent disability is that I felt coerced by the police in Passaic County that unless I said I was ”insane” I may be shot and killed by them because I’d be able to testify against them on these accounts in the future.

Detective Shortway set me up to be murdered once already by placing an ad in the local paper saying he was leaving on vacation etc.etc... it is too complicated to go into here and now. I was looking for a new place to rent with my family at the time. On a voice changing machine (as my children can attest to) he gave me directions to a house to look at towards the end of all this ordeal with him. Later I found out the directions where I told my family I was going to look at the rental were over 20 miles in another direction and no one wold have ever found me again.

This is my take on this and I am usually correct. Sorry for my spelling but this is
extremely difficult for me to remember (agonizingly painful emotionally)

I am scared to death now not of anything emanating from my writing about Mladic, but
of my present close proximity where I reside nearby to West Milford and its associated Detectives. I never feared being hurt because I am writing a book based on my experiences in Serbia and Montenegro. Yes I am fearful of retaliation of SHORTWAY AND HIS CRONIES !

**** END NOTES

Harry Shortway originally became angry with me because my ex husband threatened to turn him and his associates into internal affairs Mr. Sorchinski (alias Zoro in the West Milford Police Force of Internal Affairs up there then) for dealing cocaine in the Highcrest Lake area of West Milford.

Thereafter, the West Milford Police all of a sudden decided they would try me on about 10 traffic tickets. I was homeless then because they threw me out of my home, gave custody rights of my two children and assisted my ex husband in throwing ALL my property and clothing in the local garbage; even though the Paterson Domestic Violence Courts at that time gave me a court order to have the West Milford Police assist me and help me get my property out of the house I had lived in at Highcrest saftly. In any event, they (West Milford Courts) forced to come to the municipal building for the case.

My ex husband new about the cocaine dealing in conjunction with the West Milford Police department because he was living a Treetop Apartments during the time my family moved there when I met my ex husband back, and, when I attended Walter T Bergen School in Bloomingdale NJ as a young 13 year old girl. My husband was into drugs and bought cocaine from Shanahan a former West Milford Police Officer involved and thrown off the police force for cocaine dealing at Treetop Apartments.

My ex husband, ANdre Chapman told me he threatened Harry Shortway because he was jealous I thought he was ”cute” and Andre Chapman told me that Harry Shortway was involved in dealing drugs to my ex husband and his friends back at Treetop during those days when I was a young girl.

The West Milford Prosecutor also used a court protected document i.e., my Passaic County Diagnostic Exam in the traffic violations case against me which he later dropped at once when I pointed out it made him in ”Contempt of Cort’ in the case for handling it and even for looking at that document which was only allowed for viewing by either myself or my attorneys in my custody case.

May 12, 2009 11:32 AM Description: http://www.blogger.com/img/icon_delete13.gif

===========================================================================================
Kridel Lawfirm (Clifton, New Jersey) Bribes Andre Chapman (JIll's Ex-Husband) & Brant Snell for False Statements Against Her
Posted 3/2/2009 12:05 PM EST

I ask the New Jersey attorney general to disbar:
Kridel Law Group in Clifton, New Jersey
Contact Information
Phone: 973-470-0800
Fax: 973-472-1909

I originally requested the lawfirm be disbarred from practicing law in the state of New Jersey back when I was attending William Paterson College in New Jersey prior to 1997.

It is public information any national news media group in America can prove beyond any doubt, by merely asking for it at the local Pompton Lakes New Jersey Court Clerk:

1) James A. Kridel Esq., his lawfirm, the West Milford Prosecutor (at that time between 1991-1997), my former landlord from whom I rented an apartment from, Brant Snell, his brother (joint owner of Snell’s property in Bloomingdale NJ, along with Harry Shortway and the West Milford Police Force, committed bribery, conspired to commit extortion with malicious intent against me, and also committed physical acts of terroristic threats against me at the Snell’s residence I rented.

This occurred when the West Milford police responded to a phone call emanating from Brant Snell and arrived outside my apartment. I had also called them simultaneously because Brant Snell and his brother were threatening me all day attempting to get me to leave my apartment; neither men filed legal eviction proceedings against me.

Sgt, Laughlin and co-conspiritors arrived on the scene proceding to cut my phone line at the Snell’s, then proceeding to threaten me outside my apartment. The police on the scene included red haired Sgt. Laughlin formerly beating my head against his squad car in West Milford NJ when taking custody of my two children from me giving custody to my ex husband, Andre Chapman.

All men involved i nthis incident malicously intended endangering my life, reputation and well being; they sucessed. They also succeeded causing irreparable and permanant emotional harm forever to my two children now adults; my son currently having a son of his own.

Both men, my ex-husband Andre Chapman along with former landlord Brant Snell admitted their guilt openly in Pompton Lakes Court before the presiding judge then.

Andre Chapman, my ex husband admitted committing this vile crime against me and my two children to gain continunal custody rights over my two children at that time, and, Brant Snell for wanting to evict me from my apartment because I would not have sex with him when I was a student at that time when I rented from him. And, owing to my police report I filed stating the truth: that he illegally entered my upstairs apartment from his house attempting on numerous occasion to have sexual relations with me and abuse me against my will through intimidation. Brant Snell also refused to allow me to lock my upstairs apartment and entered at his own will for several nights.

Harry Shortway told me he strongly suspected Brant Snell and his friend from Vernon NJ having to do with the Vernon New Jersey rapist/murders that occured at, Waywayanda State Park in West Milford NJ. Harry Shortway asked me to see what evidence I could get to him against Snell from my apartment leading up to his attic.
I did and it was very suspicous. Snell kept old newspaper clippings of the rapes and murders etc.. Shortway never arrested either man. SNell’s friend even told me he was up at the Waywaynda Park harrassing women at that time.

The judge fined my ex husband, warning both men and Kridel himself.

The NJ State Attorney General then, completely ignored my complaints afterwhich. I drove to Fort Dix Military Base complaining to the internal affairs officer who told me that Harry Shortway was affiliated with too powerful an organization for him to do anyting to help me.

The Kridel lawfirm was allowed to continue practicing their so-called “law” in the state of NJ.

More to Come on them but I was slandered forever and my reputation ruined because my ex husband had told Kridel lawfirm that “My Wife Jill Starr has a gun and she will use it.”

I never did and it was a lie!

And they wanted to either kill me and/or prove I was too unstable mentally to stand before the Int’l Criminal Court for Serbia (?)

Obviously YES!

And, I often admit wondering in the post 1999 Kosovo environment when and if:
Bill Clinton will send NATO to the west Milford and/or Bloomingdale NJ Municipal Buildings for committing egregious violations of human rights and genocide against Jews, blacks and Russians in the State of NJ and in Passaic County in general.

Interneral Affairs Official Bill Sorchinki in West Milford Confirmed My Life Was Endangered In Reference TO Harry Shortway After House Incident

Soon after Harry Shortway , West Milford Detective) placed an add in the local newspaper attempting to meet me and kill me as stated in my blog. William Sorchinki came and picked me up in his undercover police car in Pompton Lakes NJ and brought me to an undercover federal warehouse filled with federal agents in Pompton Lakes NJ USA for questioning on the matter. Sorchinski confirmed in this federal meeting (I can show anyone where this secret federal warehouse is in Pompton Lakes NJ), he told me under no uncertain terms because of my relationship with Detective Harry Shortway my life was in danger and I was to have no further contact with Harry who told me himself he may end up in jail over this entire incident. My two children are witnesses to this matter of fact.

The State Scope Of Harry Shortway's Organized Crime Tentacles

"Jill, Harry Shortway's affiliations with criminal organizations are much too powerful for me to take on at the state of NJ level; that I need the FBI to handle the scope of such an inquiry."

+0
HAY SHORTWAY DEPURTY MAYOR OF VERONONTOWNSHIP ABUSED ME
12/12/2011 12:33:48 AM
http://sites.google.com/site/jillstarrsite/nj-detective-harry-shrotway-junior-dares-making-a-run-for-political-offices-in-vernon-nj READ MORE HERE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!