Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Free Membership With Vitalizer Plus a special bonus of Vivix!
12/8/2011 10:37:05 PM
Hello AdLandPro Friends,

Elaine and Ken Wolff, Shaklee Independent Distributors here with this important message:

Through December 31, 2011 when a new Member, Distributor or GOLD Ambassador joins Shaklee and places an order of $100 Member Price or more, they will get a FREE 30-day supply of Vivix, Shaklees all-natural, scientifically advanced liquid dietary supplement developed to Slow Aging at the Cellular Level.*

Thats a $100 retail value, FREE! It comes in a special, holiday-themed box perfect for gift-giving!**

As independent distributors with Shaklee, we are working hard to find friends who want to succeed in this exciting business. How about joining us.

What is happening in the field of nutrition in Shaklee is leading the way in commitment to a quality product from the number 1 Natural Nutrition Company.

Time tested and continual testing to maintain the best Natural Nutritional supplements possible is The primary goal for Shaklee Corporation.

You too can Join the Shaklee family and enjoy the nutrition products, the get clean products the healthy beauty products and the Opportunity to get on the Fast Track to success. I encourage you to look into this opportunity and earn up to $100,000 in the first 15 months.

Elaine and Ken Wolff, Shaklee Independent Distributors.

kwolff@shaklee.net
800-291-4903

P.S. This message comes with all of the standard disclaimers. You will find them on our website or get in touch with us with any questions you might have.
http://kwolff.myshaklee.com/us/en/welcome.html#/pop_joinFreeVitalizer
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Free Membership With Vitalizer Plus a special bonus of Vivix!
12/10/2011 8:27:38 AM
I just mailed your message to 1103 members of ListJoe (103 of them to my direct downline). I will let you know what the click through ratio is in my next post!

Subject: Read This in AdLandPro to avoid the frame breaker!

Hello {FIRSTNAME},

Skip the following message! Scroll quickly to the bottom and get your credits. You can read the message in AdLandPro (your source for free advertising)!

I would like to give you a Free 30-day supply of Shaklee Vivix! But if I sent you to this URL...
( http://kwolff.myshaklee.com/us/en/welcome.html#/pop_joinFreeVitalizer )... it would brake the frame and you would not get your ListJoe Credits.

Elaine and Ken Wolff, Shaklee Independent Distributors here with this important message:

Through December 31, 2011 when a new Member, Distributor or GOLD Ambassador joins Shaklee and places an order of $100 Member Price or more, they will get a FREE 30-day supply of Vivix, Shaklees all-natural, scientifically advanced liquid dietary supplement developed to Slow Aging at the Cellular Level.*

Thats a $100 retail value, FREE! It comes in a special, holiday-themed box perfect for gift-giving!**

As independent distributors with Shaklee, we are working hard to find friends who want to succeed in this exciting business. How about joining us.

What is happening in the field of nutrition in Shaklee is leading the way in commitment to a quality product from the number 1 Natural Nutrition Company.

Time tested and continual testing to maintain the best Natural Nutritional supplements possible is The primary goal for Shaklee Corporation.

You too can Join the Shaklee family and enjoy the nutrition products, the get clean products the healthy beauty products and the Opportunity to get on the Fast Track to success. I encourage you to look into this opportunity and earn up to $100,000 in the first 15 months.

Elaine and Ken Wolff, Shaklee Independent Distributors.

kwolff@shaklee.net
800-291-4903

P.S. This message comes with all of the standard disclaimers. You will find them on our website or get in touch with us with any questions you might have.

http://kwolff.myshaklee.com/us/en/welcome.html#/pop_joinFreeVitalizer

Copy and paste this URL to Join and Place Your Free Ad:

http://community.adlandpro.com/createad.aspx?refer=baldyken2001

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2011 1:13:57 AM
Wow! Dismal results...
110660.54%
A week later and only six clicks I will have to try something different. I will get back to you on this one. Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/30/2011 7:12:00 PM

Hi ALP Friends,
There has been such a rush on this special that Shaklee had to close it a couple of days early. However, I can still help you take advantage of it if you call me today.
Ken Wolff
800-291-4903
or
916-704-9238
I received this message from my upline:

FIELD SUPPORT
(FOR SYSTEM OVER RIDES) IS OPEN TODAY 12/30 ONLY UNTIL 7PM EASTERN. ORDER ENTRY IS OPEN SATURDAY 12/31 UNTIL MIDNIGHT EASTERN, BUT CAN'T DO SYSTEM OVER RIDES.

From Shirley Koritnik: You might be as startled as I was that the free VIVIX with a $100 order ended last night at midnight 12/29. Our PWS already has the join with $70 and get a free $100-value CINCH sampler pack.
The POWER OF SHAKLEE on 12/16 still had the offer ending on 12/31; but the POWER OF SHAKLEE on 12/23 has this below. Did you also miss the small print in the Christmas rush? Did you also call Order Entry this morning and hear the audio promotion for a free VIVIX during the holiday season--which presumably includes New Year's Eve tomorrow--with a $100 sign up?

12/29/11
In order to make way for a new promotion that will run through March 2012, we need to close this promotion 2 days earlier than expected.
So be sure to take advantage of this terrific offer by the time it ends on 12/29.

Thankfully, SHAKLEE is allowing system over rides. If you have someone who wants the free VIVIX sign up special, you HAVE to do it through Field Support TODAY and have them over ride the system. Neither we nor our new member can do it online now--not even Order Entry can do it. Field Support is closed Monday, so you could try to do something about it Tuesday...but it would be better to do it TODAY to make sure your new member gets it. I'm grateful to Susan at Field Support, and grateful that SHAKLEE allowed the over ride so I could honor the dates on the promotional materials I've been passing out all month.
In addition, ordinarily the new member signing up online could put the first order on autoship and get the additional discount on Vitalizer and any other 10% off autoship items they're ordering in the first order. So to still get those discounts, the order has to be created as an autoship, which can't be sent out till Jan. 5 because of the black out period.

******************************************************************************************************

I will open a new topic with the special
join with $70 and get a free $100-value CINCH sampler pack.

Join with $70, Get a Free Cinch Sampler

A great way to try 7 Cinch products!

• Simple Program

With Cinch®, it’s as easy as 1-2-3.

Learn More

• Delicious Products

Taste buds, meet Cinch®.

Learn More

• Real Science

Clinically tested** ingredients that work.

Learn More

• Success Stories

Real People. Amazing results.

Learn More

*Results not typical. In a preliminary clinical study of the Cinch Inch Loss Plan, Participants on average lost 15.4 pounds and 6.6 inches over 12 weeks.

**The Cinch Plan was tested in a preliminary 12-week study.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0