Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – Truth is Simple, Direct and Always Self-Evident…
12/8/2011 1:15:37 PM
RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes

Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights

You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

"WHEN THE BLIND LEAD THE BLIND"

"'If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.' We must be careful what kind of thought we are following. We must test all ideas to see whether they are of the Truth. It is a mistake to accept every man's philosophy simply because it sounds plausible. We are to be on guard against accepting that which is not true. And let us remember this, the Truth is simple, direct and always self-evident. False ideas heaped upon other false ideas make bad matters worse. The whole confusion of the world arises from fundamental errors of thought. Chief among these errors, and the father to a greater part of the others, is a belief in duality. The belief in duality supposes that evil is equal to good, that a suppositional devil divides the kingdom of Truth with good. Such things cannot be. Remember the teaching of Moses, that 'God is One.' If, on the other hand, we accept that evil has a power equal to good, then we must fall into the ditch of our own confusion.To believe in the good alone may seem fallacious to many but he who believes thus will find his path lighted by a torch which flickers not, nor fails. Then said Jesus unto his disciples,"

Insight:
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow me.For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.-MATTHEW—Sixteen."

"It Operates Simply By Speaking"

– Ernest Holmes

+0