Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Quadruple Synergy of HotSpotMailer, AdLandPro TRAFFICadbar, & TopTierTraffic
11/27/2011 10:17:27 PM
Hi AdLandPro Friends,

Save this email!

Feel free to copy and paste this message, replace all of the text links with links to your sites and spread it all over the Internet. Join and become active in all programs and I will advertise your links.

Attract thousands to your website with opt in lists. Get thousands of credits free. Learn the techniques to grow your contact list and teach it to your downline.

If you do not know these things already Matthew Graves will teach them to you. You can start with TopTierTraffic. You earn your way to the Top by doing things that help the community.

Add TRAFFICadbar! Click the red TRAFFICadbar button(will take you to my profile).

Free credits just for signing up.

The growth is exponential.

Start today!

I was asked recently where I get the most traffic to my sites. I get a lot of it from HotSpotMailer but even more from TRAFFICadbar. TopTierTraffic is also high on my list of daily traffic generating programs.

To Your Success,

Ken

http://trafficadbar.com/_34wm
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Quadruple Synergy of HotSpotMailer, AdLandPro TRAFFICadbar, & TopTierTraffic
11/27/2011 10:50:24 PM
Hi Ken,

Thank you for your generous offer. Do you mean something like this?:

Hi ALP Friends,

Save this email! You may want to copy and paste it all over the Internet. The more people using this message and getting their own referral link the better for all of us.

Attract thousands to your website with opt in lists. Get thousands of credits free. Learn the techniques to grow your contact list and teach it to your downline.

If you do not know these things already Matthew Graves will teach them to you. You can start with TopTierTraffic. You Earn your way to the Top by doing things that help the community.

Add TRAFFICadbar! Click the red TRAFFICadbar button. If an auto-mattic message does not play, click to play the message under Darren Merrett picture.

Free credits just for signing up in both programs.

The growth is exponential.

Start today!

HSM is a great place to start but advertise this in all of Maryannes programs. Each adds synergy to your ads.

Join and place ads in all of Matthew Graves Programs:

TopTierTraffic

SplashPageSurfer

&

WebBizInsider

To Your Success,

Elaine

http://trafficadbar.com/_34wp
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Quadruple Synergy of HotSpotMailer, AdLandPro TRAFFICadbar, & TopTierTraffic
11/27/2011 11:02:02 PM
Hi Elaine,

Wow! That was great. You got it! You won the Deal of the Day! I will advertise your message and links, get a tracking report and show it here in a new message.

Who else would like me to advertise their message and links.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2011 3:13:07 AM
OK Elaine! Here it is. The first downline message and links sent November 27, 2011, 5:35 pm to 1103 random members of ListJoe. 103 of those were my personal downline members. In just a little over 1 hour it has received 8 clicks. That is a click through ratio of .73%. We will check in again tomorrow and give you another report..

I like ListJoe and have been using it since February 12, 2008. It is probably my favorite Email Exchange. Click Here To Join ListJoe:

Who is next to get their message and links promoted.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!