Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It's Time to Congratulate Ray Hould, Winner of the 305TH POTW
11/25/2011 5:09:18 PM

THE 305TH

Ray Hould

Ray Hould's Bio

Name: Ray Hould

Residence Kitchener, Ontario, Canada ( 21 years)
Most of my career has been in the Service Industries. I spent the last 20 years as a senior executive within the Health Care industry. During that period I retired on 3 occasions.

2001 – I turned to the internet to try and make some money but I did not succeed. So, when I was offered a 6 month contract to assist with improving conditions of an established Retirement Residence I accepted. This short contract lasted almost 7 years when I retired for the second time. During these 7 years I continued trying my hand at making money online.

2009- After being retired for a couple months I was contracted to help open and set up a new Retirement Residence in Ottawa, Canada. The initial contract was for 6 months but it continued for an additional 3 months. I finally decided to retire for the third and final time.

During the summer of 2010 I was introduced to Chris Farrell: www.realizeyourfortune.com. I became a member of his training group and I learned how much I was doing online that was wrong.

For 3 months I studied his programs and learned about success online. The next few months were spent searching for the right niche for me and the right company.

In March 2011 I found the right company and have been very successful since then building a solid online business: http://bit.ly/lKFewI

To succeed online; you must have a Dream, set your Goals, be Patient, recognize that there are no-get-rich quick programs and you must be Focused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE MEMBERS GET PAID TO ADVERTISE- http://bit.ly/iGiLis

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
Barry Scott

492 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Ray Hould, Winner of the 305TH POTW
11/25/2011 5:11:44 PM

Hello Ray,

Congratulations. That was a convincing victory. I hope you enjoy your time as the 305TH Person of the Week it's great to see you here.

Regards,

Barry

VOTE FOR A NEW

PERSON OF THE WEEK

EACH WEEK

CLICK HERE

+0
11/25/2011 6:22:30 PM

Congratulations Ray, you did good. Enjoy your week of celebrating this very convincing win. Kudos :)

Sincerely,

Evelyn

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2011 9:34:42 PM

Congratulations, Ray,

It's interesting to hear so many people say they've retired more than once, I think some people never want to retire, especially if you enjoy being busy! Great bio, I'm glad you found good marketing guidance online!

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2011 7:56:19 PM
It's Time to Congratulate Ray Hould, Winner of the 305TH POTW!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!