Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
See What Our Friend Thomas Richmond is Exploding!
11/21/2011 6:17:55 AM
TrafficDynamite - CAUTION EXPLOSIVE TRAFFIC

Hello Deal of the day Friends,

I joined TrafficDynamite. soon after it first launched. I enjoyed exploding traffic to my sites for quite some time. As you know we are contently offered some amazing offers to join other programs and if you know me you know that I joined a lot of them. There are a lot of great traffic exchanges out there and you can not do them all all of the time. TrafficDynamite is one that stayed on my list of great programs. My interest in this explosive program was renewed when our friend Thomas Richmond joined Mark and Dan as an Administrator.

ThomasAtTrafficDynamite.com

As a mutual friend of Thomas you have likely seen his invitation to join the program. I too am encouraging you to join. Click Here to join. It opens my personal splash page. You will be able to personalize a splash page just like it or use several other creative pages to build your downline there. I will also share with you strategies to build a huge downline and help those who sign up to do the same. This is definitely going to be exponentially explosive.

Add you comments to this blog even if you are already a member of TD and include your backlinks.

Lets help Dan, Mark, and Thomas achieve their goal of 1,000 new members by January 1, 2012. That will put them over 10,000 Members.

Click here to Welcome Thomas Richmond to Traffic Dynamite in the blog

Your friend,

Ken

Logo

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: See What Our Friend Thomas Richmond is Exploding!
11/23/2011 5:17:42 AM
Hi Deal of the Day Friends,

I am just getting started with the promotion of one of the greatest traffic exchanges that I have continued to like since I joined soon after it's launch TrafficDynamite.

Here is a welcome comment and response by Mark:
  1. Welcome my friend Thomas,

We share a lot of friends in many places. I am exploding with excitement to see you join Mark and Dan as an Administrator. I fully expect we are going to exceed the goal of 1000 new members by 1/1/12. I am just getting started to help with that achievement. I made a new post in the “Deal of the Day” forum in AdLandPro entitled “See What Our Friend Thomas Richmond is Exploding.” I am inviting all of our friends there to post their comments, including back-links and share their strategies for helping to Achieve the 1,000 member goal.

Bot-a-Boom!

Ken

• Hi Ken,

Great to see you stopping by and commenting. You are deffinately an asset to the TD team and we really appreciate your efforts!

Mark

Are you in TD yet? If so please feel free to post your testimonials here including your back-links.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!