Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – Prayer Is Its Own Answer As Spirit Is Both Cause And...
11/16/2011 12:59:52 PM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

"We cannot pray for our good to come to us through particular channels, and at the same time expect that it will be a perfect demonstration."

"That would be based on the supposition that God is limited and could only fill our need through one channel. We might be greatly limiting that Infinite Supply which was already rushing toward us. And we cannot pray to go to Heaven. I hope this is not a terrible disappointment, though it may be ... to those who have endured, as patiently as possible, all the ills they thought the flesh was heir to, resting in the confidence of certainly going to heaven when they die. You will not. You are in heaven now! The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. Be at peace now. No condition, no place, no person except yourself, can cheat you out of the kingdom of heaven. It is a state of mind. Furthermore, we cannot pray for anything for ourselves, the coming of which would cheat or in any manner hurt another, for no thought like that can penetrate the consciousness of one abiding in Him. We can only ask for good, for Good is the nature of God. Good is in His name . . . His nature."

Insight:
"Prayer is its own answer as Spirit is both cause and effect."

"I operates simply by speaking"

– Ernest Holmes

If you shop at Amazon we would appreciate it if you would use our links below as it will help our Center.
Thank You!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!