Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – By The Presence Of Light The Darkness Disappears…
11/15/2011 1:55:27 PM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

'AND JESUS KNEW THEIR THOUGHTS'"

"'And Jesus knew their thoughts.' Jesus was consciously psychic, that is, he had an extended vision which (page 82) enabled him to read the thoughts of others without going into a trance. To be able to discern the thoughts of others, without entering an abnormal state, is a development which will ultimately come to all. But in our present state of evolution this would not always be a pleasant experience, and will not be until we have learned to think constructively. But according to the narrative, Jesus 'knew their thoughts.'He had been healing a man possessed of unclean thoughts and the priests had reasoned within themselves that his power to do this was of the 'evil one.'Jesus, perceiving their mental process, told them that a house divided against itself cannot stand and that if he cast out evil by the power of evil, then evil would be a power divided against itself. But, he said, 'if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.'Here is the lesson. We cannot do good by continuing to do evil nor can we heal evil except by the power of good. To all sincere students of Spiritual Science this lesson is a guide post, pointing to the fact that the thought of good must ever overcome and completely put to rout any thought of evil or any thought that is less than good"

Insight:
"By the presence of good, evil is cast out, just as by the presence of light the darkness disappears."

"I operates simply by speaking"

– Ernest Holmes

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!