Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Weathersbee

285 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
My First Sales Job in Network Marketing
11/14/2011 7:56:27 PM
Back in the mid 80’s I was a door to door salesman for Fuller Brush. I was about 19 years old at the time, newly married and just really starting out with my adult life. I saw an ad in the local paper and went to the local office for Fuller Brush and listen to what they had to say. I liked what they were trying to do at that time and I joined them.

At the time I joined, Fuller Brush was trying something different. Instead of cold-calling and just knocking on doors and hoping they would let me in so I could demonstrate the products that I had with me. The ladies in the office were doing the cold -calling for me. They were calling people first and getting them to agree for me to come see them. This gave me more confidence when I did knock on the door. It made it easier for me to sell to them because they were expecting me and was more open to my demonstration of the products.

I did not get rich and I was not real successful, but, I was young and it gave me a great lesson in sales and talking to people. This is purpose of me sharing this with you. A little history of me and my experience in network marketing. I really enjoyed going door to door and I learned so much from my first sales job.

I did find out something about myself, I enjoyed selling and I enjoyed meeting new people. This is perfect in today's times with the Internet and networking marketing. I believe I was destine to be in network marketing and this is why I love so much helping people and sharing with them what I have learned about the world of network marketing. Pointing them to the help and information I have received. It has changed and helped me in my life and my Network Marketing business.

If you would like to learn more about me and to start building a relationship with me, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to getting to know you and to help you build your business and make additional income in the process.

Don Weathersbee
Restart Your Life
864-643-1225
Skype ID: don.weathersbee
dweathersbee@gmail.com
http://www.restartyl.com/dweathersbee

I started Alternative Defense because of the high crime rate. I feel it is personal responsibility to protect yourself. Not everyone wants or is it legal in some states and cities to carry a concealed weapon. So what would be an alternative to carrying such a weapon. That is where Alternative Defense comes in. We carry many different types of products to choose from such as; Personal Alarms, MACE, Pepper Spray, Stun Guns, Animal Repellents, Safety Lights, Knives, Metal Detectors, Diversion Safes, Child Safety Products, Instructional Fighting DVD’s and much more. Please click the link to the right to learn more about Alternative Defense. Alternative Defense Thank You, Don Weathersbee Your friend and Servant!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!