Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – Mind must be the thing that prays…
11/13/2011 12:47:55 PM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

"Mind must be the thing that prays."

"We cannot arrive at any other conclusion. Without mind there is no philosophy, there is no science, there is no psychology, there is no religion. There is no prayer and no answer and no universe, unless there is a mind to be aware of it. But you ask me, What is mind? I do not know. Nor does anyone know. It is intelligent to say that no one knows what mind is. No living being knows what matter is. Theoretically, we dissolve it, but it is still there—a material object, an illusion, or lines of force in energy. There is no one living who knows what it is, and yet if a man denied it was there, we would say he was insane. All I could tell you about mind is that mind is that thing in me, whatever it is, which enables me to know that I am. It is that in you which enables you to know that you are. If I had a mind which was all mine, and you had one which was all yours, how could you know that I exist or how could I talk with you?"

Insight:
"Therefore, we believe that there is only One Mind in universe and it is incarnated in everyone of us."

“It operates simply by speaking.”

– Ernest Holmes

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!