Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – Expressing The Real Self…
11/7/2011 1:14:51 PM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

"EXPRESSING THE REAL SELF

Question—What can I do that will enable me to express my real self in a constructive manner?"

"ANSWER—Your real self is the One Great Self. Your desire to express this Divine Purpose of your individual being is but the innate urge of the Great Self pushing forth into your consciousness. In this way It calls your attention, your mind, into co-operating with It. You should gather all your mental power into one vitalizing current and turn it on each of the activities you bring into your conscious mind for consideration. The moment it plays on the right or the Divine Purpose within you, you will sense a quickening which will serve to hold your interest on that point.Then daily treat yourself as follows:'Divine Intelligence within me and within this point under my consideration, I recognize Your Presence, and I know You now reveal to me the avenue through which I find my perfect expression. Within this Word is each agency that is necessary to fulfillment and I know that, for the sake of the Self within me, I am now answered and satisfied. I expect and receive my answer and I am protected against making mistakes.'Meditate daily on the activity you have chosen, using the (page 47) treatment as given, and without doubt you will find new avenues opening to you. Fearlessly foll0w your hunches in connection with your meditation."

Insight:
"Leave nothing undone."

“It operates simply by speaking.”

– Ernest Holmes

Join us in a celebration of expanding consciousness

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!