Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5ForFree UPDATE 10/22/11
10/22/2011 10:53:31 AM
This update is to tell you more about 5ForFree in case you did not make the webinar last night. 5ForFree is the upcoming program launch that is supposed to launch by the end of the month.

The main purpose of 5ForFree is to help you build a mailing list and get paid to do so. As you well know, one of the biggest keys to making money online is to have a mailing list and this will be a huge opportunity to do so.

5ForFree is free to join. There are no paid memberships. You get paid $5 just for joining the program. Also you get paid 25 cents for every member you invite. You also get paid 10 cents for everyone they invite and you receive 15 cents for everyone they refer, your 3rd
level.

There is an optional product you can purchase that will explode your mailing list production and your income. It is called the Money Plug In. It is $10 a month and is optional but a no brainer to get as you will see after I explain it below.

5ForFree uses a 2 pass up system. As a free member you will pass up your first two referral to the company. All free members will need to do this.

But if you purchase the monthly Money Plug In you will receive the first two pass up referrals from all your people instead of the company. This feature will grow your mailing list at an unbelievable pace!

Also you will receive $2.50 for all your personal referrals each month. And you will receive $1.00 on your 2nd level people and $1.50 from all your 3rd level people. And there is no limit on how many you can have on each level. This is monthly residual income!

You can collect your prospects contact details on your own or you can promote our free downline builder and people can join 5ForFree from there as as it will be in the downnline builder as soon as it launches.

5ForFree will be a great way to build a large mailing list for free and make money as a free member. And for just $10 a month you can build a huge mailing list and earn a huge income.

For many people this will be the first time you will be able to refer a bunch of people into a program and earn some decent money. Do not miss out.

You can watch the last company Webinar here. This POWERFUL new, never been done before way to help YOU make BIG money will absolutely make your day! NOTE: If you do not already have it, I recommend that you go to Google and download Google Chrome. This might not come in well on Internet Explorer. It did not for me. Now I have Google Chrome and it loads in fast with perfect sound and picture.
http://www.anymeeting.com/WebConference/RecordingDefault.aspx?c_psrid=E952D688864B

I will keep you updated in my forum and provide a link where you can sign up with 5ForFree as soon as it is ready.http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/544946/SignupFreeGetPaid30SecondsLater.aspx

To Your Success,

Don Evans
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!