Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dennis Capp

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
"Built A Downline Of 763 Paying Members In Just 43 Days"---------How?
10/18/2011 2:42:43 PM

The life blood of our online businesses is LEADS, LEADS, LEADS! I learned early on after some trial and error of my own. The only way to succeed online was to have a system for generating leads and the proper tools to convert them to sales.

Since applying the methods of "Attraction Marketing" I have consistently generated leads for my list and my autoresponders work for me 24/7 converting them to sales and reps.

Everyones results will be different! But I can tell you this if you do nothing and continue without a road map and a system YOUR results will remain the same.

Here are just a few of the testemonies...

"Built A Downline Of 763 Paying
Members In Just 43 Days"

After reading Magnetic Sponsoring I built a downline of 763 paying members in just 43 days. Those numbers are real. They all became members who paid $49.95 or more.

- Katie Bernhardt

"Created 1,221 New Leads In 6 Six Months"

Everything I’ve accomplished in this industry has been a direct result of the principles I first learned with Magnetic Sponsoring. Since using them I’ve developed a list of around 1,221 people that is growing everyday. I can’t imagine where I’d be today without it.

- Brady Paulson

"My Downline Grew From 50, To 600+
Within A Few Months..."

My downline grew from 50 to 600 within a few months once I started using The Magnetic Sponsoring system. And it’s still growing strong.

- Mike Kakihara

"25 Reps In Just 2 Months!"

After doing everything Magnetic Sponsoring said to do I went from sponsoring 8 people in 10 months to Sponsoring 25 people in January and February. And my downline keeps growing!

- Ferenc Scobie

If you need...

More Leads, More Cash, More Reps: and if you're one of the few people in our industry who hasn't read Magnetic Sponsoring yet then what are you waiting for? We have helped thousands of entrepreneurs monetize and grow their home based business...

Invest In Yourself!

To Your Success,

Dennis Capp

www.MarketingSmartReview.com

Why does network marketing sound so good in theory...
yet never seem to play out that way in practice?
http://esb.the7greatliesofnetworkmarketing.com

Why does network marketing sound so good in theory... yet never seem to play out that way in practice? http://esb.the7greatliesofnetworkmarketing.com
+0