Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Get Paid $5.00 To Visit This Website!
10/14/2011 4:28:26 PM

In this message I am going to include a link for the first recorded webinar for an exciting new company that will actually pay you $5.00 just to visit the website and collect the money. They will also pay you $5.00 for every person you invite to the website to collect their free $5.00.

In other words, this company puts their money where their mouth is. They are so confident that you are going to like what you see, and stay with us for a long time to come, they are willing to pay you $5 out of their money just to get signed up. AND pay you again when one of your referrals visits the website to collect their free $5.00.

That sounds pretty good. Right? But, that's just the beginning. It gets better. A whole lot better! There is a lot of money to be made here. AND you are never required to spend any money at all! Although, I do encourage you to listen closely when they talk about the "Money Plug In" on the webinar. That talks about a way where you can spend $10 per month, and earn a whole lot more money. It will come in a whole lot faster too. I encourage you to WATCH that webinar ASAP. It is absolutely awesome!!!

This is the link for the recorded webinar - http://www.12scrich.com/Make_Money_For_Free.html

This company will be launching soon. After you listen to that recorded webinar, send me an email and I will send you a link for the company where you can get signed up. I expect to have that link within the next two weeks. Send that email to me at hbndon@juno.com. Please put "Send Link" in the subject area, and your name, phone number, and email address in the text area.

Just so you will know, our team is already involved with 4 other good income producing programs on the internet. I will send you some information about that as soon as I hear from you. You can take a look at that while we are waiting on the link for this exciting new company that pays you $5.00 just to get signed up and take a look.

All the best!

Don Evans
Your TEAM Sponsor
hbndon@juno.com (719) 390-0561 Please do not call after 8 p.m. Mountain time.
P.S. You can put your name and email address here and start using this same letter to tell others about this.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!