Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – There Are No Enemies External To Our Own Mind…
10/13/2011 1:07:04 PM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

"A MAN'S FOES"

"'And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. ' There are no enemies external to our own mind. This is one of the most difficult problems to understand and simple as it sounds it penetrates the depths of creative causation. Nothing can happen to us unless it happens through us. That which we refuse to accept, to us, cannot be, and that, which to us is, cannot help becoming a reality. But someone will say, 'I did not conceive of this evil which came upon me; it was not in my mind. ' The question then arises, 'can any particular evil be real to one if he refuses to entertain it in his thought?' The answer must forever be, it cannot. This is one of those 'hard sayings' which is difficult to understand, but the principle involved is plain. If we can divorce our lives from the thought of evil, from receptivity to it, if we can bring our mentality to a place where it no longer conceives evil, then evil cannot exist for us. "

Insight:
"The proof of this doctrine remains for individual conviction, through experience, but it is well worth trying. "

“It operates simply by speaking.”

– Ernest Holmes

Join us in a celebration of expanding consciousness

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!