Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Must see movie.
10/10/2011 8:48:39 PM

Hello,

This is a really important movie. It's just 30 minutes in length but has a very powerful amd important message. Please watch and share with everyone you know.
http://180movie.com/

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Must see movie.
10/10/2011 10:49:33 PM
Hello Barb,

Wow, such a powerful and nicely put together video. I hope you have more visitors come in and view this video and I have uploaded so they can click on instead of going to the website.
I will also take it and submit it on my Facebook page.

These young men and women who were interviewed were given by their own admissions feed back to actually hear and process what they were first believing and saying, which many of them after hearing themselves from a different prospective changed their minds.

The guy doing the interview was very sincere. Too often you see 'fire and brimstone in your face' kind of preaching which is very off putting.

I was also very saddened and extremely shocked how many of these young adults had never heard of Adolf Hitler or even denied the Holocaust took place. This obviously a very important part of history that should never ever have been taken out of the schools curriculum. Just as well there was plenty of photos as Eisenhower anticipated a day when people would deny that it ever took place.

Amanda

Quote:

Hello,

This is a really important movie. It's just 30 minutes in length but has a very powerful amd important message. Please watch and share with everyone you know.
http://180movie.com/

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

+0
10/11/2011 2:25:36 AM
Thanks Barb,
That was very good, I'll share it everywhere. An awakening is long overdue for man. The principalities of darkness never sleep or tire in their mission to keep us blinded. Pointed and factual confrontations regarding our moral positions help to reveal our hearts to ourselves. We have been led to believe that it does not matter, but that is a lie from the master of lies. Thanks again Barb, this information trumps all others. We need to know what is true, and take a stand on a foundation that will last forever.
Larry
I’m a mature Christian following the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be of service to God and all mankind. That is the most important thing to know, aside from that I love my family and friends and I love to play golf. Want to know more? Just ask, there is a lot more.
+0
10/15/2011 11:37:49 PM
Barb,
What a great video! People in our type of business sometimes don't understand that staying healthy is just one of the things that you MUST do to maintain functionality.

Thanks For Sharing,
Kim
Kim 100 Free Leads For Your Personal Business! http://qualityleads4u.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!