Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
2/17/2018 4:57:40 AM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 4 February 2018

We in spirit are endeavouring to systematically remove the dark control from the Earth. I can tell you that it is progressing nicely. Many of you are aware of this. We need your energy and your willingness to assist in this process. Within a couple of months you will see it happening. Dave is part of this transformation. This is the TRUE REASON he is in jail. Know that you are making progress. Your desire for peace and protection for humanity will produce the energy necessary for it to happen. The 3-
dimensional world is being removed even as we write. Many things are in progress. THE TIME IS NOW.

We cannot disclose our plans. Trust us, work with us, and all that is dark and anti-human will be removed. I promised you that those who infiltrated the Earth, the Annunaki, would one day be removed. Their plans to destroy humanity will NEVER BE FULFILLED.

The next few weeks are important as we do not use time in the afterlife. It is sometimes difficult to gauge when things will happen. You cannot be told about the work my wife is doing. It would not be safe. She has to complete the work that she is doing on Earth for the one in jail. Work together, as your combined energy will bring about the changes more quickly.

We, in the world of spirit, wish to thank those of you who took the trouble to reach out to Dave. It made him feel part of the human race once again. You will never understand how much your letters and cards mean to him. He thanks you from the bottom of his heart. One day soon he will be able to thank you in person.

Note from Veronica
Dave loves the Six Nation Rugby. He used to play rugby himself. Please write to him about it.

Those who control everything behind the scenes are being exposed every day. They need to kill, to drain the blood of babies, and to drink that blood in order to survive on Earth. Protect your babies and your children, as they are seen as food to the parasites. Explore the number of children who have gone missing without trace. Then you will realise the extent of this evil practice. These figures must be published. The police say that they do not keep a record of these figures; what is that telling you. However, they can tell you the details of all stolen cars. By preventing the figures being made public, they are colluding in this vile practice.

Message from Veronica

I had to stop writing with Monty as so many phone calls kept coming in with information that had to be acted on immediately. It has been a week like no other. Very stressful. I hope to continue with Monty tomorrow.

Please watch the following videos as they will explain so much.

Rothschild Genocide: Innovating the Population to Zero (Stop the Crime.net)

Qanon Conjecture 2.9.18. It’s about to happen? Alt Narrative Proposal. Who was arrested?

MESSAGE FROM VERONICA KEEN

Please ensure that Dave McCann gets justice.
Let’s show the corrupt justice system in America that we are watching them. We can do this by sending cards or letters to Dave. The authorities in the jail read all correspondence, they take note of everything. Dave is one of us, and we are supporting him. We can ensure that the absolute truth about the set-up to trap him will be exposed. If he was not important to humanity, the Cabal would not have bothered to go to such lengths to lock him up.
Dave McCann
, MJ 03 A Pod 11, Booking Number 1621184, Prisoner ID 7076771, P.O. Box 872,
Fresno
, California, 93712, USA.
I have Dave's permission to ask you to help him. He is deeply grateful to you for reaching out to him.
He is trapped in America without friends or family, no visitors at all.

Justice for Dave McCann. Irishman framed in California | Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding

MESSAGE FROM DAVE McCANN

Veronica would like to thank all those who have written to Dave since our last message. He has been greatly comforted by the uplifting messages he has received from well wishers. The sense of isolation has been relieved.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2018 5:05:04 AM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 11 February 2018

It is happening, my dear. Doors are closing on the elite Cabal. You can see the light emerging, exposing the corruption. The light is shining on the last administration in America. Many are shocked by what is being revealed as well as by the extent of it. Facts have to be faced. Everything was the exact opposite of what you were lead to believe. Trust me, this is but the first layer of the onion. There are many more shocks in store for you. Many years ago, I pointed out that nothing is as it seems. You have been lied to about absolutely everything, especially religion, which is the great cancer controlling the lives of the people of the Earth. You are only just awakening to what is being done to destroy human life on Earth. Testosterone is being destroyed to prevent reproduction. This is happening worldwide. The Cabal has introduced transgenderism to confuse your mind controlled children. THIS IS AN EVIL PLAN and it will destroy many young lives. The Cabal is using CANCER to eliminate millions of you. Please research this and you will understand that they are wiping out humanity and you are doing nothing about it. They are filling your heads with sport, social gossip, TV, and of course, the most successful trap of all, MONEY. They own the banks, so they control it.

People must learn to say NO, and refuse to assist in the killing. Everything that is being done to kill you must be exposed. When people tell you that YOU and YOUR CHILDREN must be vaccinated, withdraw from those people immediately. They are part of this destruction. Do not trust them. Work together, support each other, and share knowledge whenever possible. The Cabal has no problem finding weak spineless people to do the dirty work for them; work that one day they will pay a high price for having done. Be careful whom you serve, as nothing is hidden now. Saying it was my job will not be accepted as an excuse, as you know that it will harm people. It does not matter how small a part you play, it is part of the whole. Never forget that.

Take back your power. Meditate whenever possible, as it will create a link with your higher self which will lift you out of the control system which shackles you. Free your minds and begin again.

Look at those who wrote the Bible. HUNDREDS OF YEARS AFTER THE ONE THEY CALL JESUS, LIVED, THE CABAL WROTE IT, and you have bought their stories, hook, line, and sinker. You are still quoting it, every day, as if it were true. It is not. It is the noose around your neck. The truth is all around you, you only have to look for it. When one returns to the afterlife, it takes a while to adjust to the truth because we were bombarded by so many lies from birth to death. Humanity has been completely taken in by them, but not anymore. The truth will set you free from bondage. The Annunaki will answer for what they have done to humanity.

Please take responsibility for your children. Do not allow them to fall into the traps that have been set for them by the Cabal. Schools do not educate children; that stopped many years ago. Instead, they brainwash them with illuminati lies. Children have no idea that they are powerful Beings of Light, experiencing life on Earth. All that is knocked out of them at an early age. They are taught, instead, that they must depend on the Cabal to provide all that they will need to survive. THEY ARE NOT TAUGHT TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES, to explore nature, to understand who and what they are. How sad is that? All that was good on Earth has been destroyed. IT CAN AND WILL BE REPLACED.

You (yes, all of you) must now become the architects of the future. Take back all that was taken from you. Remove all the EVIL TECHNOLOGY such as HAARP in Alaska. Antarctica must be exposed for what it is. A lot of people must be removed from office. Remember that SCUM rises to the top and it is difficult to remove. Big changes must be made and good people must be ready to take charge when necessary. Pray that there are many more like Donald Trump who will accept the challenge to protect humanity.

Watch the following video:
The Great Awakening has begun. American Intelligence Media. Thomas Paine.

We, who are safely here in the afterlife, want to extend our grateful thanks to those who have written to Dave, a good and kind soul in his hour of need. He appreciates more than you can know, the kindness you have shown him. There, but for the Grace of God, go all of you. It is Dave today, but it could be you, tomorrow. There are thousands of people who are unlawfully imprisoned in America. It is not a safe place to be. Mr Trump must clean up the judicial system, because it stinks. Stand together, for you have suffered enough. Take back your power. The Earth is YOURS. Restore it, so that it can flourish once more. This is your task. You chose to do this.

My dear, last week was a period of major stress. You had so much to cope with. Things are moving fast, so you must stay one step ahead at all times. The Cabal is up to its usual tricks. They are desperate to survive.

You and Dave have work to do. Remember that you are almost 81 years old, so do not push yourself too hard. You cannot do it all by yourself. I ring my bell to let you know that I am with you.

Please take care. You are precious to me.

Always, Your adoring, Monty.

MESSAGE FROM VERONICA KEEN

Dave wishes to thank you from the bottom of his heart for all your letters, cards, financial help, and prayers. The truth will be exposed. To those who know the truth, I say, please come forward, listen to your conscience.

Let’s show the corrupt justice system in America that we are watching them. We can do this by sending cards or letters to Dave. The authorities in the jail read all correspondence, they take note of everything. Dave is one of us, and we are supporting him. We can ensure that the absolute truth about the set-up to trap him will be exposed. If he was not important to humanity, the Cabal would not have bothered to go to such lengths to lock him up.
Dave McCann
, MJ 03 A Pod 11, Booking Number 1621184, Prisoner ID 7076771, P.O. Box 872,
Fresno
, California, 93712, USA.
I have Dave's permission to ask you to help him. He is deeply grateful to you for reaching out to him.
He is trapped in America without friends or family, no visitors at all.
Justice for Dave McCann. Irishman framed in California | Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2018 6:37:00 PM
This is from Cobra, spread it around
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2018 6:11:05 PM

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

For Dick Cheney, aka, "The Black Dragon"

By Anna Von Reitz

No doubt, Mr. Cheney, you have noticed that things are changing whether or not you like the change. People you have known for years are changing. Or disappearing. You can no longer count on their support. Bullying has to take on a whole new dimension to work. It seems that their very hearts have changed, either gone soft or quailed within them, so that they are reduced to broken, blithering men. Even the tried and true methods of bribery and forbidden sexual pleasures are running down and out. Something is happening. You know that, but what is it?

It's the Kingdom of Heaven, Mr. Cheney.

You can't stop it. You can't change it. You can't blow it up. You can't threaten it. The best you can do is face facts.

The days of the dragons are over. Their rule is ended.

Certainly, you have seen Satan led off stage in chains. Certainly, you have seen that your "power" is everywhere eroded and reduced to nothing more than a power to obstruct. Even in that, you can feel the building pressure, like water backing up behind a dam.

Water is quiet and made of little insignificant drops, yet, somehow, it collects and coalesces and forms up and pushes relentlessly. You can feel that relentless pressure now, focusing slowly and inexorably inward upon your companies---- "Homeland Security" and the "United States Government".

It's only a matter of time. Surely, you know that? The shattering of images? The discovery of the counterfeits? Do you think this is all coincidence?

I am laughing the way a child laughs.

The monster is made of paper, and the only thing worse than sand to build upon, is fraud.

Good-bye to the Triple Crown of infamy. Good-bye to the last 800 years of enslavement by the British Crown as well. Farewell to commercial feudalism.

If that discomfits you, I am sorry, but everything has its season and the season for these evils has come and gone. You might as well try to make winter into summer or contest with the moon and stars.

The technology you are now facing is millions of years older than yours, and millions of years more advanced. Those you are trying to overcome are not enemies of anyone, but gifted as they are to discern every lie your servants tell, what use is it to lie?

I tell you openly there is no hope in secrets and darkness. As easily as walking into another room, all that you feel and all that you intend and all that you plan is exposed to those who care to look.

So, think then, of how pathetic it is, that you continue to obstruct and kick against the goads and refuse to embrace the forward motion of the Universe? Ask yourself what you can possibly hope to gain? More guilt? More money, which is to say, more worthless debt?

It may be Big News to many people that all the nuclear arsenals are worthless and have been worthless for many years, but you know that. You know the threats of "full scale thermonuclear war" on this planet are more empty than threats of rain in the central Sahara.

Even the "concern" about the proliferation of nuclear arms being used as an excuse to pick fights with Iran and North Korea is pure fakery, an abuse of the ignorant who don't know that the entire subject is already moot.

So you and Harry Reid and the rest of the Bad Boys dug the purportedly spent nuclear waste out of the salt mines and packed it in artillery shells and blasted it all over the Middle East, planning on killing and maiming people for the next 65,000 years, and killing a couple hundred thousand innocent U.S. soldiers as well---but see, that isn't going to be allowed.

All that damage, all that pollution is already being remediated, the people you exposed to all that harmful radiation are being located and healed. The MKUltra program is being discerned with each exposure of it, and cut off at the roots. All the vampires are disconsolate, defeated, reduced to weeping and blubbering. They can't even win a footrace.

The Kingdom of Heaven rolls onward.

Go stand on the seashore, Mr. Cheney, and tell the waves to cease. Perhaps then you will directly experience the truth and stop trying to obstruct what is meant to be-- a new age of plenty and peace and health and happiness for all Mankind.

----------------------------
See this article and over 800 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com
To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/3/2018 3:46:50 AM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 18 February 2018

Veronica, my dear, now you know without doubt, just how far the Cabal will go to protect and preserve its hold on humanity. What has happened this week has shocked you to the core. Evil is not too strong a word for it. Those with whom you shared the information are horrified that this should have happened in England. The Peer of the Realm whom you approached for assistance with this matter, is out of his depth. He had no idea that such a situation has become the norm.

The Cabal is attacking everyone, worldwide, who dares to expose their plans. That such evil actions can be taken against anyone should act as a warning to all of you. I know, my dear, that you are doing all in your power to expose these crimes. Make no mistake, this is a crime. This is but the tip of the iceberg. It is happening every day, but few care, because it does not directly affect them. They fail to realise that this is what will happen to everyone unless you find the courage to stand up to it. If everyone stood up for justice, then justice you would get. The Cabal operates as it wishes because the majority of you close your eyes to what they are doing. When you see injustice, you should shout it from the rooftops, for one day it might be you in need of help.

Veronica has been exploring the work of an amazing woman in America whose efforts should be studied and acted upon:

DEBORAH TAVARES of StoptheCrime.net

Her work will open your minds to what you are living through. Her research is first class. Please take the time to learn about what is being done to you and to the Earth that you should protect. Forget all the petty things, explore how you can survive and protect humanity. Your enemies have achieved control by stealth. You are the 99% whose strength will overpower the Cabal, if you stop being useless puppets, and open your minds to what the Cabal is doing to you. Look at the bigger picture. Your survival is what matters.

I know, my dear, that you were shocked when you realised that the legal profession in the UK is corrupt, as it is in America. There is no justice in your world. You have given away all your rights. All countries have removed the rights of the people. Do you really believe that you have a voice when you vote? There is not one leader in your world who has the power to do anything. They are all puppets, obeying their masters. Even Mr Trump (though he is doing more than any other President) does not have the power to do all that needs to be done. Trump does not allow chemtrails over America now. He has also removed the surveillance cameras. However, if he steps too far out of line, he will be assassinated, and he knows it. He must tread carefully.

They did it to Kennedy, and ensured that the whole world watched, as a warning to all future presidents who step out of line. This is what you are dealing with. The sooner you wake up to this fact, the better for all of you. Every day, innocent people are locked away for fictitious ‘crimes’ and the Cabal throws away the key. Sometimes the medical mafia is used to make pronouncements, so that the Cabal can lock people away. This is the norm in your world. One day, it could be you. Who will stand up for you?

Humanity is on the brink of extinction. What are you prepared to do to save it? Stop taking the Cabal's medication which is slowly killing you. Refuse their GM food. Demand that your government takes action to protect you, or remove that government. Why should you pay taxes to pay for chemtrails which cause cancer and other deadly diseases. Are you really that helpless that you give them permission to kill you! The Cabal is playing games with your lives. What will it take to wake you up to this reality?

Last week, Veronica saw, first hand, what they are capable of. It was a real shock to her but she is taking steps to expose it and protect those involved. Protect your freedom. You do not realise how precious it is until you have lost it. One day, it may be taken from you. Never be so foolish as to think that it could not happen to you. Two people whom Veronica knows, thought that it could never happen to them. But now they know otherwise.

Knowledge is power. Explore the plans of the Cabal. They do not hide their plans as they believe that you are too stupid look at them. Take back your power from religion. The Vatican is on shaky ground as its dark secrets are being exposed. It will not survive. It is based on lies.

Microwaves have been weaponised. They are being used to kill, to destroy property. They can be directed wherever the Cabal wishes. They are also used to target individuals and to put messages into their heads. Those unfortunate individuals may be instructed to kill or do whatever the Cabal demands. It is happening all the time. People are temporarily taken over and they obey the instructions they are given. THEY ARE VICTIMS TOO. Humanity is being played with and it is not nice for us to see this happen. We observe what is happening on the Earth and we can see it more clearly than you, who are actually there. For you are blinded to what is being done to you.

It is URGENT that you research what is being done to destroy you. ACT on your findings. Meditate whenever possible, to lift yourselves out of the darkness that surrounds you. You are being attacked from every possible angle. Humanity has never been so vulnerable, so action is needed now.

The Cabal ensures that you feel helpless and hopeless. Do you have the courage to become what you really are, a being of light, having an experience on Earth, who has been captured by the Cabal. Take back your power, and together, TAKE BACK YOUR WORLD.

Tell them that their game is over and they must leave the Earth. They are not welcome. All this can be done without recourse to killing. When enough of you refuse to work for them and support them, they will go. You must find the courage and the strength to bring this terrible situation to a conclusion. Ask yourself what you are prepared to do, to protect your lives and the Earth you live upon. If Veronica, who is not in the first flush of youth, is prepared to step forward to protect the vulnerable and humanity, then what are you prepared to do. Together you stand, divided you fall.

My dear, my heart went out to you as you tried to cope with one shock after another last week. Every fibre of your being cried out to protect your friend as the Cabal took control. It is not over yet. Remember the words of Martin Luther King Jr. "IN THE END, WE WILL REMEMBER NOT THE WORDS OF OUR ENEMIES, BUT THE SILENCE OF OUR FRIENDS."

The battle is not over yet. Take heart, my dear.

Always, your adoring, Monty.

Message from Veronica

Dave has asked me to thank you for your letters. They are a great source of comfort to him. He has had letters from 11 countries and 7 states in the US. Even one from County Clare, in Ireland. He has asked me to let you know that he cannot receive padded envelopes or anything with sparkle or perfume.

He is an avid reader. He welcomes your suggestions. He is not allowed hardback books, they must be paperbacks. He has also asked if those of you in America would allow him to call you, to connect with you. You would have to accept the charge, however, as he is allowed to talk for only 18 minutes each time.

If you send your email address, the reply would have to be sent through me, Veronica Keen.

Your letters mean so much to him. Thank you for being kind enough to reach out to him.

Veronica Keen

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!