Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
12/6/2017 11:11:09 PM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 3 December 2017

My dear, you have walked this path under my guidance now for 13 long years. Many have joined you, and though they seemed steadfast and honourable, one by one you have seen them fall by the wayside. Some have tried walking the path of truth towards enlightenment in many lifetimes but were not strong enough to complete it. Infiltrators come in many guises, using flattery and the power of persuasion, to lead them away from the path which their soul was pleading them to remain on. Once the Dark Ones get a foot in the door, they convince them to take another course of action that will remove them from their true path. This happens over and over again. It takes strength of character to remain on the path of enlightenment.

David Icke has never allowed anyone to push him off his path, though many have tried. Today, you see him emerge stronger than ever. He had the courage to stick with his truth. He never allowed himself to be enticed from his true path. Would that others could have such strength of character.

The bloodlines that emerged from the Annunaki are in control on Earth. They pull the strings of the puppets who appear to be in control. They infiltrated human life by sometimes entering the foetus in the womb, so another hybrid is born, which answers only to the control system. This is how they have increased their numbers on Earth in order to fulfil their plan to take over.

They encourage occult practices and black magic all over your world. Some of your leaders are reptilians in human form. These hybrids pass as humans and they have infiltrated all human societies. The institutions you believe in and accept have been infiltrated by these hybrids and are also under their control. America is a perfect example of this; its education and judicial systems are totally under the control of the dark forces. Mind control frequencies operate all day, every day, across your world. Satanic Ritual Abuse is part of this. They are responsible for all the depravity in your world. The education system is focused on misdirecting students and keeping them under control.

Electronic beams are used to intrude on you, to lead you off the path. They are also used to hurt us. Veronica has both seen and been hurt by them. The sacrifice of humans happens all over your world. The evidence of this is everywhere. This is why so many children disappear and are never seen again. They are used as fodder for the non-humans who reside on Earth. It is easy to recognise them, as they are not capable of love or compassion which are human traits. They want, so they take.

Those of you who walk in the light and share it with all who come into contact with you, have a huge role to play in restoring that light to your world. Your light acts as a beacon to others as it extends over your world.

The Cabal is using all its power to prevent this. Once you experience the light and feel its love embracing you, you will never want to return to the dark side. Think of it as walking away from a beautiful day, filled with sunshine and beauty, everything you could wish for; to return to a dark dungeon filled with evil. Who would ever wish to do that? This is what the Cabal is up against. They know that once you have seen the light, you will never return to their control, and they are finished. This is a battle that must be waged now. You, the 99%, must come together for the good of all.

Pray, connect with God/Source, and ask for guidance for the human race, so that it may survive on Earth. Ask also that your friends from other planets come forward with assistance and advice. Earth has been a prison planet for a long time. The freedom that the awakening will bring will astound you. There will be such celebration on Earth, the like of which has not been seen before. Help each other to achieve this freedom. Come out of this mind control programme that has taught you that you are on Earth to serve them and kill for them whenever they tell you to don a uniform to kill and plunder in their name. This must stop. It is all part of their programme to control you. They are killing you every day. They blind you to the fact that they are killing you.

Watch the following video on YouTube: The Hidden Weapons of Mass Depopulation

Look with love and compassion. Come out of attack mode. Your fellow humans are in the same boat as you. If you walk together, life will become easier for all.

All of you, whether black/white/yellow, are all together as one, being wiped out by the Cabal, so it is in your interest to stand together as one against your enemy, is it not? Together, you are a powerful force to be reckoned with. The Cabal has always useddivide and rule to control you; that is how so few are able to control so many. Please give some thought to this.

My dear, the physical attacks on you are hard on your body as it struggles to survive in order to complete our work. The treatment is working. It is what is needed. The return of Dave McCann is needed. Please help him in whatever way you can. One day, you will fully understand the importance of his return.Our work will be completed. I am with you in spirit during this difficult time.

Always, your adoring, Monty.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2017 8:51:57 PM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 10 December 2017

Message from Veronica

I have been extremely ill for the past few weeks. It is an attack on me, as there is no medical explanation for what is happening. I am told by many sources that it is coming from the Jesuits. I got Monty’s message on the 10 December but I was reluctant to release it. Yesterday, however, Monty directed me to do so.

Catholic Confidential | Deplorable Jesuit Secrets Revealed! YouTube

I was shocked and upset. It even states how Queen Victoria enabled the Jesuits to carry out the SECOND IRISH MASSACRE (1845-1850). This opened my eyes to so much more. I have to release Monty’s message. Please pray for me.

Message from Montague

The hidden can no longer be kept hidden from you. I know that the exposure of the truth will cause confusion and distress to many people. The truth must be faced so that humanity can move forward into the light. I am aware that it will be hard for many of you to accept the fact that the Annunaki still rule and control humanity. You only have to read the Jesuit Oath of Office to see clearly how they have controlled humanity.

“You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.”

All wars were instigated by them. Read their history, the Inquisition, the crusades; it’s all there for those of you who want your world to emerge from the darkness in which you merely exist. Everything the Vatican/Jesuit stands for is based on lies: absolutely everything. They have protected their lies, enforced their lies, while they practiced paedophilia without a hint of suspicion falling upon them. My dear wife was invited to drink blood at the Vatican if she gave up working with me.

There are those on the Earth whose mission in life is to rescue humanity. Veronica is being attacked by the Vatican. You would be amazed if you had any idea about the weapons that they use against anyone who dares to question their plans. The Pope has now admitted that the Jesus they preach about NEVER EXISTED. I have been telling you this since I died 13 years ago. This lie was invented at the Council of Nicea and has been used to control the masses ever since.

It is of the greatest importance that you do the REVOCATIONS to take back your power from the Vatican. Without your consent, they lose their power. All those at the Vatican live in luxury, on money demanded from the poor of the world.

The Vatican controls world banking. How many of you understand that fact? They thrive on poverty, as the energy of your suffering sustains them. The Jesuits organised and implemented the HOLOCAUST in IRELAND, from 1845-1852. They ensured that ships loaded with crops produced by Irish farmers were sent to England. Jesuits who were in Ireland at that time, enforcing the Holocaust, came forward after their deaths to ask forgiveness of the people of Ireland for their great crime against them. Sadly, to this day, the Jesuits continue to operate their evil control on the Irish. They ensure that through FLUORIDE in the water supply and mind control in the schools, they keep control. Should the Irish ever wake up to who they are, the Vatican’s plan to destroy humanity would stop instantly.

As you approach Christmas, you are encouraged to celebrate something that never happened. Your world bought into this Jesuit/Zionist lie. You never questioned it. Do your research. Read the work of Michael Tsarion. Ireland was the Holy Land until the Council of Nicea, when the Roman Church changed the names of places in the east (what is now known as Palestine) to fit its story. Rome then had to destroy Ireland, to fit the new story. At the time, the Irish were known as the Wise Ones, who educated many parts of the world. Ancient Irish holy men were known as HEBREWS. You will find evidence in Egypt to confirm this. You can travel to most parts of the world through the underground passages under the Hill of Tara. You can take a tunnel to what is now called Iraq.

All this information was hidden from you. This is your time to wake up and refuse to accept the lies of the past 2000 years. The energy is lifting, so more and more of you will see and understand what was done to humanity. This month of December will reveal more that will be hard for many of you to digest. You bought into a lie that was forced on you. When you release yourselves from the bondage of this lie, you will know freedom. You will take back your divine right to experience life on Earth without the Vatican controlling every aspect of your existence. The Supreme Being will welcome you with open arms. On this side of life, all is love. There is no hell; it was an idea invented by the Vatican.

Reach out to each other. You are all in the same boat, so help each other to recover from the shock of awakening to the truth. Step into a future that will surpass your wildest dreams. A future without war, poverty, hunger, homelessness; a future where peace and harmony for all will be the norm. The future is in your hands. Handle it with love and care. Please pray also for Dave McCann. He has work to do for humanity. You need him.

My dear, it has taken sheer willpower to survive the last three weeks. The Vatican attacks on you are vicious. Your body struggles to survive so that you can complete your work.

They still do their utmost to hold on to Dave McCann, a totally innocent young man, caught in their evil trap. My dear, you know what must be done, will be done.

My love is with you always. Your adoring, Monty.

Justice for Dave McCann. Irishman framed in California | Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding

» Source – Channel: Veronica Keen

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2018 4:27:27 PM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 7 January 2018

As I walked into the kitchen at 11.50pm on the 31 Dec, Monty's light on the side of the garage came on, to show he was here with me to welcome in the New Year, 2018. It is heart-breaking for me to begin another year without him physically by my side. My wish for all of humanity is to see everyone embrace LOVE on all levels. Without Monty's love, I could not survive to complete his work. Everything he did, he did with love. He made the simplest things wonderful because they were done with love. His love lives on, he constantly reminds me of this. When love awakens, treasure it; for it is the most wonderful gift and it is what makes life worthwhile. Happy New Year to all.

I had a phone call to let me know that my dear friend, Bronwen, had passed to Spirit. She had been on my mind. I found myself talking about her a lot. She wanted to go to the afterlife to work with Monty to expedite our mission to rescue humanity from the Cabal.

Monty guided (or should I say, ensured) that I watched:

David Wilcock - UNDERGROUND BASES NUKED - YouTube

This is a discussion between David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford on how the Cabal is controlling us, how they intend to take over humanity to wipe us out. I reminded my dear wife that I gave you all this information many years ago. Our friends from Andromeda explained how the Cabal would go ahead with what they called PROJECT BLUEBEAM, a false flag invasion to scare humanity into submitting all control to their Cabal. They want to kill 90% of humanity. How many times have I told you this? Now listen to Ben tell you exactly the same thing. You are all in a grave situation. Forewarned is forearmed.

These plans have been in preparation for a few years. Now that the Cabal finds itself being exposed and brought to account by Mr Trump, they are desperate to hold on to power. Trust me when I tell you that Mr Trump is a good man who has come forward to protect humanity. Look at those who tell you otherwise with suspicion. They work on behalf of the Cabal. He will expose all the corruption. I suggest that you think twice before you join the Cabal in being critical of Mr Trump, the man who is brave enough to rescue you. Those within the Cabal are few in number but they control you through fear and your ignorance of just how they operate. Now, at this late stage, it is imperative that you open your eyes, stand together, and refuse to be led like sheep to your slaughter. To the Cabal you are vermin that must be destroyed. They do not have one shred of respect for any of you, so stop kidding yourselves that they do. Would the Cabal have produced all the drugs that they ensure doctors give to you to slowly and painfully kill you if it were otherwise? Would they poison your air, water and food, if they did not want to get rid of you? How many more times do you need to hear this before you are prepared to wake up and take action. You are being slowly murdered. All the evidence for this is at your fingertips. Do you care so little that you will just sit back and be wiped out, so that the Cabal, who do not belong on Earth, will take it from you? This is a battle that the Cabal has been preparing for, while ensuring that you were kept in the dark.

It is nearly 14 years since I passed to Spirit. Throughout that time I have endeavoured to open your minds to your plight. How many of you listened and educated yourselves. The truth is there for all who seek it.

All it would take is for the Irish to get off their knees to their oppressors and learn the facts about WHO THEY ARE, AND THEIR TRUE HISTORY. Then, and only then, ALL THE CABAL'S LIES WOULD BE REVEALED AND EXPOSED. Is that too much to ask of the Irish, to rescue humanity?

Michael Tsarion's work is second to none. He is an expert on Ireland. He knows the truth in his soul. He has done more than anyone to try to awaken the Irish. The dark deeds of the Vatican have a lot to answer for regarding Ireland, that beautiful little island that holds all the answers to so much. Who will be man enough to break the mould the Vatican created for the Irish and DEMAND THE TRUTH. Every last vestige of the Vatican should, and must, be removed from that sacred land. The moment Ireland is set free, your whole world will be set free within 3 hours. It has to start in Ireland, my dear wife knows why this must be so. This is why she is attacked by the Cabal. The other one involved with this project is locked away in jail in the US. All who try, in any way, to prevent this mission, will be severely punished both in your world and the next. The rescue of humanity and knowledge of your true history is of the greatest importance at this time. You are the 99%. Why are you scared to say NO to the 1%, and tell them that they cannot have your world for themselves.

My dear, the problems with the computer are being done to cause you stress. It is distressing that your body is freezing cold, even whilst you are in bed with an electric blanket. This is also being imposed on you. If the work you are there to do, was not important, they would not waste their time with you.

Be strong, my dear, their power is fading fast. The light of truth terrifies them. They are being exposed for who and what they are.

Love is all. My love surrounds you.

Your adoring, Monty.

Justice for Dave McCann. Irishman framed in California | Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2018 4:37:11 AM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 14 January 2018

Is there any intelligent human life left on Earth or have you all been turned into zombies? Every day your eyes are being opened with irrefutable evidence of what the Cabal is doing to wipe you out. What are you doing about it? You do not even get together to share ideas about your plight. You are allowing it to happen by stupidly saying: What can I do about it? Together, you can stop it! Think for a moment what it is like for us, on this side of life, seeing you doing nothing to save and protect humanity and the Earth. By doing nothing, you are as guilty as those who destroy you. Look at them. They are no longer hidden from you. Yet you still serve them. Have you lost confidence in who you are, and why you are on Earth at this time. I tell you that you are going to face BIG CHANGES very soon. How bad those changes are, is up to what you are prepared to do now, to ensure the human race continues.

The power of the Banks has been used as the BIG STICK to beat humanity and keep it down. We are endeavouring to remove the control of money from the few, so we can create a more level playing field. This will require the shutting down of the Banks for a short period in order to rearrange procedures. We hope to ensure that poverty will be but a bad memory of the dark past. Those of you who want these changes must get on board to ensure things happen quickly without incident. All the attempts the Cabal has made to start World War 3 have been thwarted. They are losing their vice-like grip on the throats of humanity. All the Cabal’s plans to destroy humanity are on the following YouTube video. Please watch it and take note.

Earthquake, EMP, 5G Attack Plans and More Bad News (YouTube)

Just think for a moment that while you were serving the Cabal, THEY WERE PLANNING TO WIPE YOU OUT. Do you still rush to vote for them? Do you still worship them and kneel before them? What will it take to open your eyes to see things as they are, not as you are told they are? The vultures are surrounding you, eager to kill you. Are you going to stand by and allow this to happen? Connect with who you are. Step into your power. When the 99% do this, the Cabal will quickly retreat from the Earth. All the power that you have given to them will be gone forever. They are PARASITES and should be treated as such. You must wipe the slate clean and start again, knowing what you know now. Remove from your minds all the lies that religion has taught you. Religion stole your souls.

[Look on the main page of this website and you will find out how to take back your power,
take back your souls, and free yourselves]

Forget all the lies you were taught about your history, all orchestrated by the Vatican. These lies ensured that you would never learn your true history because it would expose the lies they are guilty of. Your true history is nothing like what you were taught.

When you learn your true history, THE PARASITES WILL RETREAT WITH THEIR TAILS BETWEEN THEIR LEGS. There is one thing that terrifies the Cabal: the awakening of Ireland. This is why the Pope is visiting Ireland this year. He wants to ensure that the Irish REMAIN ON THEIR KNEES. What are you prepared to do to free yourself from the parasites?

First, free your soul, become a complete human being. The truth will set you free. When free of the shackles of religion you can connect with All That Is and become a complete human being, having an experience of life on Earth, as it was before the parasites arrived here. You are, at last, waking up to the fact that the Cabal controls every aspect of your lives. It is always a shock when the truth of your situation hits you and you see the parasites for what they are. They still try to hold on to control and blame Mr Trump for exposing them as he did. There is a plan to try to assassinate him, so it is not advisable for him to travel to London. He would not be safe there. There is no respect for him in the UK. Even the Mayor of London does not want him to come to London. What does that say about him? Ask yourselves why. Is he speaking for himself, or being told what to say? Mr Trump has better things to do with his time, saving humanity.

My dear, the Cabal is making life very difficult for you. What you thought was bad has got worse. They are desperate and they are losing their power. Big changes are on the way.

Always be on guard, my dear.

Your adoring, Monty.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2018 9:30:04 PM
Montague’s Message for Sunday, 28 January 2018

There is a battle raging on Earth to control the minds of humanity. Time is running out for the Cabal. They now find themselves exposed and unable to defend their evil actions. They have only ever had one fear: that the man on the street will wake up and realise just what the Cabal’s plans for him are, and will turn on them. Soon, those within the Cabal will find themselves at the mercy of those they seek to destroy, and it terrifies them. They are totally dependent on us to serve them, to ensure their continued existence on the Earth. Money alone will not suffice. This is a tough lesson for them, for though they loathe and despise us, they cannot exist without our help. Not a good position to find yourself in, is it?

Everything the Cabal needed, they have taken from you, whilst they lulled you into a false sense of security. They insured that you fought their wars and then THEY TOOK THE SPOILS of those wars. What did you gain? Apart from injury and suffering as you culled your fellow man. Mark my words, my friends, if Hillary Clinton had become President of the USA, you would now be entrenched in World War 3. The Cabal is desperate, and will go to any lengths to CREATE A REASON for war. Do not allow yourselves to be conned into accepting any of their reasons. You are the 99%, so use the power this affords you.

Be prepared for whatever transpires and make sure that you have enough food and water to sustain you, until things settle down and supplies are restored. This is inevitable, as when the banks close, it will affect everything. Assistance will come with replicators etc, to ease the change over. The evil control system that is in charge of the Earth must go. Their time is up. They will fight to remain in power but this will not be allowed.

The future that you will create will be based on truth. All the control systems that were based on FALSE RELIGIONS and FALSE HISTORY will be removed and destroyed, so that mankind learns his true purpose on Earth. Man will learn to value his fellow man and accept the differences; for this is our purpose on Earth at this auspicious time of change. So much is expected of each of you, as you open up to your true purpose. There are those who have a part to play in this transition, whom the Cabal has gone to great lengths to find and lock away on false accusations. Please pray and assist in any way possible. We need all hands on deck to bring about the Transition. Support each other and reach out when help is needed. You are all working towards the same end.

It looks like the Cabal is going ahead with
Project Blue Beam. They intend to project pictures on to the sky, as they did when they projected the planes on to the twin towers in New York, to create the illusion of an attack. This will be done to scare the masses into submission. However, our friends from Andromeda, will actually show themselves and come to our assistance. They are our friends. They confirmed this in 2010: it is recorded on tape. Blue Beam will be the last ditch attempt by the Cabal to retain its power. Do not be fooled by them.

Project Blue Beam (YouTube)

We watch and are fully aware, on this side of life, of the desperation with which the Cabal tries to destroy and remove Mr Trump. Trump is a businessman, not a politician, so he answers only to his conscience. He is not easily fooled by politicians and he is doing his best for America and for the people who need jobs and homes. You can see the results he is achieving. Would that there were more people like Trump to make such changes in other countries. He is like a breath of fresh air, cutting through the stagnated pit of American politics.

Q-Anon’s Explosive New Post (YouTube)

The Earth is about to cast off the shackles of the Cabal. Their days are numbered. You will taste freedom for the first time. All the Cabal controls will be removed and the sun will shine again to replenish and restore the human race. Your weather will become the natural process it used to be. Food will thrive on natural soil, no longer full of chemicals. It will once again absorb the vitamin D from the sun, and man will flourish again, as in the past. This is what we are working towards: human beings thriving on the Earth once more.

Are you willing to help us achieve this? No more wars but peace and harmony for all. You know the killing must stop. The parasites must leave the Earth. They have no intention of living in peace, as they need the oxygen of fear and the shedding of blood to exist here. Humanity is no longer prepared to allow children to be brutally, RITUALLY RAPED, TORTURED, and EATEN, by these PARASITES. This must stop now. A blind eye was turned to it in the past. It was tolerated for far too long. It can no longer be kept hidden.

My dear, yes . . . you were given the correct information regarding where the attacks are coming from.
They, too, are losing their power.

With you always, your adoring, Monty.

MESSAGE FROM VERONICA KEEN

Please ensure that Dave McCann gets justice.
Let’s show the corrupt justice system in America that we are watching them. We can do this by sending cards or letters to Dave. The authorities in the jail read all correspondence, they take note of everything. Dave is one of us, and we are supporting him. We can ensure that the absolute truth about the set-up to trap him will be exposed. If he was not important to humanity, the Cabal would not have bothered to go to such lengths to lock him up.
Dave McCann
, MJ 03 A Pod 11, Booking Number 1621184, Prisoner ID 7076771, P.O. Box 872,
Fresno
, California, 93712, USA
I have Dave's permission to ask you to help him. He is deeply grateful to you for reaching out to him.
He is trapped in America without friends or family, no visitors at all.

MESSAGE FROM DAVE McCANN

Veronica would like to thank all those who have written to Dave since our last message. He has been greatly comforted by the uplifting messages he has received from well wishers. The sense of isolation has been relieved.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!