Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
9/3/2017 9:54:13 PM

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 27 August 2017

Do not despair, my dear, the battle has intensified but it is not lost. The reason the Cabal appears to be still in control is that they own the media. They will tell you only what they want you to know. I can assure you they will never admit that they are losing their grip on humanity. They use everything against you. Their legal world is stacked against all human beings. Word Magic is used every day in legal documents. The Cabal studied black magic and it has served them well. They are masters of it. It is used against you every day of your life. Now that you have become aware of it, you can see it everywhere. Spelling is the casting of spells using certain words that have a meaning and power that you were never taught about. Do not accept as true what they tell you through the media. It is all propaganda to hold you in control. I cannot emphasise this enough.

Their trump card is that they are holding the young man, Dave, who would be instrumental in releasing humanity from the domination and control of the Cabal. They went to great lengths to get him to California where they had everything in place to set the scene. Three countries were the main operators of this crime against him. They also stripped him of all his worldly possessions and they sold everything he ever had. They were ruthless. Their intent was to destroy him.

Many of you kindly answered our call for help. We need to get him a lawyer to represent him. The Cabal is up to its tricks by preventing people from accessing the appeal web site. Are you going to allow them to prevent you from helping to free Dave, an innocent young man, so he can fulfil his mission for humanity?

I will explain the background. Veronica, Dave, and I, are three parts of one soul; we are three in one. We have been on Earth throughout the ages when changes needed to be made. It was necessary for me to pass to spirit so that I could direct operations from this side of life, whilst Dave and Veronica work together on Earth. However, every possible obstacle has been put in our way to prevent humanity releasing itself from the tyranny of Cabal control. But with your help, we will succeed.

We despair of finding an honest lawyer. America is totally under the control of the Cabal and suffers as a consequence. The Cabal is trying to instigate Civil War in America. How they would enjoy seeing Americans killing each other. This would be orgasmic for them. They would chalk it up as yet another triumph. They know just how to set one against another. They have had years of experience and they are the experts of such destruction. When will the man in the street learn that he is being used to hand over the Earth to the Cabal? You see it every day on your TVs: the reporters all singing from the same Cabal hymn sheet. They are in fact betraying their own kind for money. How can they live with themselves? Have they no conscience at all?

The Cabal failed to disrupt the eclipse. It was a spectacular event, witnessed by many. The energy from the eclipse is still filtering down to the Earth. Much that was hidden from you will be exposed. The Cabal will no longer be able to hide its dirty deeds. Good people will come forward to rescue humanity from extinction. Welcome them and work with them, for you are on Earth to rescue the human race. Do not be found wanting.

Together you stand, divided you fall. Ask yourself, how is it possible for just 1% to spread itself around your world like the cancer that it is, to control your governments and control you.

Veronica had hopes that Leo Varadkar, who was recently elected Prime Minister in Ireland, would assist in getting Dave released from prison. But like all the others, he is loyal only to his Cabal masters. This happens again and again. Varadkar did not even have the courtesy to reply.

Ireland is so misguided. It bows to the Cabal. Will the Irish ever get off their knees and look at who they are, and realise their true history? One person in Ireland (yes, only one came forward to help Dave) D.E., has taken it upon himself to assist. We in Spirit thank him. One day, he will understand the importance of his commitment to Dave.

We in Spirit are ready to assist you. We liaise with those on other planets who are prepared to step into action to ensure that humanity survives and thrives in a world without the Cabal. Until recently, you were totally unaware of how the Cabal dominates your lives. They create illnesses in their laboratories so they can enjoy the energy of your suffering. They watch you buy into each and every lie that they tell you. They are masters of propaganda. But their rule on Earth is coming to an end. This is when they are at their most dangerous. Their attacks on Veronica, her computer, and her car, continue. They make very dangerous enemies. Dave and Veronica can vouch for that.

Please send love and prayer to Dave. He is suffering because the Cabal sends hate. You have no idea how powerful the energy of hate is. This is why they use it.

Love is powerful also. It is felt by the recipient and it helps to dilute the hatred. It is in your interest to free Dave as the whole of humanity will benefit. Every country in your world will benefit from the energy that will be released when he completes his work. This is why the Cabal went to such lengths to get him locked up. If he was not important to you, they would not have bothered. We saw how clever they were in getting him to America. Three countries worked together to do this, as only in America could you fake a crime, Hollywood style, and imprison someone for it. It is a crime that never happened. It would prove difficult to fake such a crime in the UK.

You, my friends, are fighting for your survival. The Cabal is screaming for World War 3. They care not where it starts. After all, war will take people's minds off the Cabal and their evil control. War makes lots of money for the Cabal, as always. They make the bombs and then they watch as people kill each other. It’s just a game to them.

Wake up and face reality. Do your research. All the answers are there. Try to understand who they are and why they are in your world. They are responsible for all the suffering, poverty, and illness, and they always gain from it.

Together, you can triumph. Believe in your own innate power and you will survive. See religion and race as weapons that are used to separate you. You are being used against each other, so wake up.

My dear, you are doing everything possible to fulfil your mission with Dave. We recognise the enormity of what you are up against. People will get together to help you. The awakening is happening.

We stand with you, my dear.

Always, your adoring, Monty.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2017 11:40:09 PM

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 10 September 2017

It is with a heavy heart that I write with you today. The destruction of humanity is happening in front of your eyes, yet many of you choose not to look at it. The Cabal has successfully controlled your weather for over 50 years. It was based on Nikola Tesla’s work that was stolen from him and misused by the Cabal. This was never Tesla’s intention as he wanted to give free energy to the world. HAARP, CERN and the Antarctica base were set up for the purpose of total control. Their capacity to cause destruction is enormous. The three seats of power: The City of London, The Vatican, and Washington D.C., are in control, not the people you vote for who are just their instruments. Nothing is as it seems. I have told you this many times but few have taken it to heart. What is happening in America now is like a horror film. You can hardly believe it. Sadly, it is for real.

Those poor unfortunate people are being rounded up and “INVITED INTO FEMA CAMPS”, NOT KNOWING THAT THEY WILL BE GIVEN THE MARK OF CAIN WHICH WILL SEAL THEIR FATE. Because 90% of the American people are ignorant of what is actually happening to them, they believe what they are being told by the authorities. The FEMA camps, with their plastic coffins and guillotines, were prepared and are ready for this moment. Your strength is in your numbers: for when the 99% say NO, then it is NO. Be strong and confident that your place is on Earth. Connect with all the elements of the Earth.

All of humanity must reach out to the American people. Send love and light so that they survive all that is being done to them. Put aside all differences and see humanity as one whole which is in need of protection from the Cabal. Share information, for knowledge is power.

You are witnessing how easy it is for the Cabal to disrupt your lives, remove you from your homes, and cause total chaos. The Cabal has the technology and they have been planning this takeover for a long time. You have the power to refuse to allow them to take what is yours. Show them that you will not surrender the Earth to them. This battle for control of the Earth is raging all around you. In your souls, you know that you will win. So believe in yourselves, your strength of will, and your refusal to surrender, for these things will stand you in good stead. This is the biggest challenge you will ever have to face. You will do it and the Earth will be restored. I promise you that life on Earth will thrive and prosper when you have removed everything negative. Good positive energy will fill the Earth, then human life, animal life, and plant life will thrive once more. This is what you must keep in mind, for this is your goal. Both sides of life will ensure that humanity is able to survive.eraoflight.com

Please continue to support Dave, whether through prayer, by sending love and healing energy, or by your financial support. He knows what must be done and he is ready to play his part. The Cabal has launched another attack on him but they will not succeed. If he was not important, they would not waste their time or effort. He truly appreciates your help and he thanks you for it.

Justice for Dave McCann, Irish man framed in California | Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding

https://gogetfunding.com/justice-for-dave-mccann/

The timing is right for the project to be completed. The truth must be exposed and justice must prevail. The Cabal cannot be allowed to hold someone on false charges. California = Corruption: it is one of the seats of corruption. Dave is pure of soul, not equipped to cope with the level of corruption which surrounds him. He needs help.

My dear, know that the truth will be revealed. People have had enough of corruption and they want to be able to live with themselves again. Those within the Cabal know that their game is up and that defeat is staring them in the face. They have no other option. So be gracious in VICTORY.

Always, your adoring, Monty.

I have started a petition. All I need is signatures for it, to present to the Governor of California, to free Dave McCann. Please sign it.

Free Dave McCann | RootsAction

» Source
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2017 4:46:23 PM

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 17 September 2017

Humanity took positive action through meditation and prevented the extensive damage to America that the Cabal had planned.This is proof positive that together you do have the power to prevent the destruction of the Earth. I can tell you that this was a severe blow to the Cabal. Many of them now realise that they can no longer do as they wish with the human race. They have never had to deal with an awakened humanity before. They realise that their plans to take over the Earth will be prevented. Many of them are making plans to leave the Earth through the stargates that still operate. Others hope to find ways to persuade humanity to allow them to remain on Earth. But a leopard cannot change its spots. It must therefore always be seen as such. You may choose, in time, to forgive them for what they have done, but you must never forget. You must always be on guard in case they try again to take control. All your governments are part of this Cabal. All those in power are not working for the good of the human race. Massive changes must be made for a whole new way of life, where openness and honesty prevail with justice for all.

Everything that the Cabal designed to destroy human life on Earth must be eliminated. No more chemtrails, no more water laced with drugs. No more vaccinations or drug-based medicine. The Earth must be cleansed of all chemicals so that it can provide food which is suitable for humanity. Hydroponics is an immediate answer to producing good food quickly. The cleansing of the soil is crucial to ensure that it is suitable for the growing of crops. It must be made safe again.

Be prepared, as this will happen sooner than you think. The Cabal knows that they have not got much time left. They do not handle failure well. Do not waste your energy being angry with them, for that would only serve to harm you. They are parasites who live off the energy of your suffering, so just send them on their way.

Your task is to plan the future. First, try to restore and replace all that was destroyed. This is a huge task, but with all hands on deck, working together, it will be a joyous endeavour. The future is yours, so live in the now. Do whatever is necessary so that the future will be as you dreamed it would be. It matters not in which part of the world you reside, as all of humanity, without distinction, will survive and thrive. The parasites will leave as they cannot survive in the light. It was the parasites who created religion in order to control you. They have lived off of your suffering and this will be exposed. You will see them for who and what they are. It will shock many of you who were fooled by their fine words and promises. It is by their actions you will come to see them.

In ancient times, man was connected with all that is. He did not need a religion to connect with God. He did not need a middleman. He was at one with God, or Source, as many of you refer to God. It was normal for man to commune with God. Then, along came the parasites, who wanted control of the people. They invented a story about people who never existed and places they invented. They convinced the people the story was true. They first produced the story at the Council of Nicea in 325AD. To their surprise, people accepted it as true, and the parasites have lived off it ever since. These stories still control the lives of many people, even to the present day. At that council, it was decided to destroy both Ireland and Egypt. They were great seats of learning and knowledge and their DNA is of great importance. The one thing which terrifies the Cabal is IRISH DNA. This is why Ireland has suffered at the hands of the Cabal for generations. They created the North South divide in Ireland in order to cause a by-polar condition in the people. This has caused constant tension in that little piece of heaven called Ireland. This, my friends, is why I say “Ireland is the key that will unlock everything”. It also explains why the Vatican and the Crown have such a stranglehold on Ireland and its people. In 1152AD, POPE ADRIAN GAVE IRELAND AND HER PEOPLE AS SLAVES TO THE BRITISH CROWN, ON CONDITION THAT THE IRISH NEVER FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE.

The moment the Irish have the courage to explore who they are, then the Cabal is finished.

We are deeply grateful to you for stepping forward with financial help for Dave McCann, in order to get proper legal representation for him in California. In time, you will understand the importance of this request. For now, please take my word for it.

Justice for Dave McCann. Irishman framed in California | Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding
Dave has asked me to thank you for reaching out to him. He truly appreciates your help.
It is important for him to know that he has not been abandoned. He will complete his mission.

My dear, we thank your friend for coming to your rescue. You were sinking fast and needed assistance. That both you and Dave are able to survive what you are experiencing, is a miracle. The determination of the Irish to survive has stood them in good stead throughout history.

Forever at your side, your adoring, Monty.

Comment from Veronica

Please sign the RootsAction for Dave. We are so grateful to you for taking the time to do so.

» Source

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2017 4:19:39 AM

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 24 September 2017

There is a sense of excitement that many of you have become aware of and are excited by. Victory is within reach and you are sensing it. You know and you feel in your souls that coming together to meditate and to pray, is producing results. Keep it up, this is your weapon against the dark forces of control. The Cabal can no longer rule from the shadows. They have been exposed. Their puppets in governments now find themselves exposed as TRAITORS to the human race. You ask, who should you trust? Can you not see that together you are more powerful than the Cabal? You prevented the carnage of America that the Cabal had planned. You have the power and the ability to prevent the take over of the Earth. The 1% cannot overpower you. They do not stand a chance against an awakened humanity. All the seats of evil now find themselves exposed and vulnerable. They are no longer in control.

The Vatican, with all its secret cults, such as Opus Dei, will answer to God/Source and the human race. Their evil deeds will be exposed. The Vatican supports pedophilia and they want humanity to accept it too. But humanity will never tolerate such a crime against its innocent children. Death is something that has to be faced by all. Then you are on your own to face the consequences of your actions during your lifetime. Obeying the Vatican will be no excuse for your actions against children. Your actions and your actions alone, not the excuse that is heard over and over again, that you were obeying orders, is never accepted.

Remember, every act of kindness is noted. As you emerge from the darkness of the evil control of religions and governments, go with your conscience. Know who you are and why you are on the Earth at this time of great change. It is a new beginning. Truth and justice are paramount and must be made available to all. Every day we observe that humanity becomes stronger as people wake up to the reality in which they find themselves.

The lies of history must be exposed. The lies of religions must be exposed. Truth, and only truth, will will be accepted now. You must look with eyes wide open at those who were held up as great thinkers and great scientists who fed you false teachings. They were part of the Cabal and they were paid to feed you false information that agreed with the lies of the Cabal. Look again at what you were told about the Russian Revolution. It is similar to what you see happening in your world today: the same people and the same desire to take control, although now they operate under different names.

The same people created what you were told was a famine in Ireland. IT WAS A HOLOCAUST, instigated and overseen by the JESUITS. The evidence is there for all who seek the truth. Stop believing their lies. You owe it to yourself to explore the truth because you are surrounded by a sea of lies.

To move forward into the light you must first explore the truth and live by it. Everything you were taught by your parents, school, and university, was based on lies to ensure Cabal control. My wife grew up in Ireland, so she knows only too well how the Irish people are mind controlled by the Vatican. Its evil regime of control of the hearts and minds of the Irish people is criminal. The Vatican has done this to many other parts of the world also. However, its evil control is fast coming to an end, and not a moment too soon. The full extent of their criminal activities will be laid bare for all to see.

Both sides of life wish to thank you for your support of Dave McCann. Justice will prevail. This is your opportunity to show the Cabal that you will not allow them to hold him in jail. Remember: there, but for the grace of God, go all of you.

Justice for Dave McCann. Irishman framed in California | Legal Expenses Fundraising with GoGetFunding

The more you come together with strength and conviction, the more the Cabal control will fall. You do not need to fight, but only to expose the truth and you will see them run for shelter. They have no wish to face the truth of their actions. They believed they were much too clever for you mere mortals to ever suspect them. They saw themselves as so superior to you. But their game is up, exposed, and revealed, so there is no doubt that they alone are responsible for all that is evil and corrupt on the Earth.

The task ahead for you is great and the reward is enormous: the removal of all corruption. The restoration of all that humanity needs to survive: water, food, air, the basics of life; these must take priority. Find leaders who can be trusted, who are not affiliated to religion or politics. The old order, rule by political parties, cannot be considered, for there is too much baggage involved. Things were put in place many hundreds of years ago to ensure that this transition would go smoothly. The great seers of the past, such as Nostradamus, wrote that this was so. You will succeed and you will remove all obstacles on your path. It was written that this will be so. Embrace the future and make it all that you would wish the future to be.

My dear, you are on the right track. All will happen when the timing is right. You were remembering our wedding [anniversary] yesterday when we celebrated our love. So pure, so great, that even death cannot diminish it. Our love goes on.

Together forever, your adoring, Monty.

Comment from Veronica
Please sign the RootsAction for Dave. We are so grateful to you for taking the time to do so.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2017 4:38:57 AM

James Gilliland 9-21-17… “September Update… Ancient History and Understandings To Free The Soul”

by Kauilapele

This new update came out a few days ago, and I now feel drawn to post it. Please go to the original article to view the images.

"...looks like the double speak is here. The masks are all coming down. No rock is being left unturned and all iniquities will be shouted from the roof tops... We are in the Apocalypse defined as the great uncovering. We are going to realize almost everything we have been told is a lie, half-truths designed to steer humanity off course, hinder human evolution. Peoples true intentions are being made known despite the blatant futile attempts to maintain the status quo. If you want to know the truth just take the lame stream medias broadcast and reverse it.

"The Archon or Draconian grid has been in place ever since the fallen Annunaki aligned with reptilian forces for total supremacy. This began with Marduk. He is on the face of the dinar. Many religions are based on the bearded gods which is going to be a shock to most religious folks. The Egyptian Gods, Greek Gods, Hindu Gods, Jewish God, many other ancient deities all go back to the Annunaki.

"Karmically the Annunaki are connected to what happened in the ancient past on Earth and they are here to right a wrong. There was a power struggle between Enki and Enlil. Enki was the scientist who loved his creations and Enlil was the General who wanted the experiments to be terminated. The images of all forgiving loving Gods and jealous wrathful gods stem from these ancient events.

"The Andromedans are mythologically known as Arch Angels. They have energy fields that feather back when coming into this dimension that look like wings.
mummy

"The Antarctic expeditions are now verifying much of this story. They are uncovering humanoid aliens some feline human, reptilian, other species as well. The Paracus skulls and the Nazca Mummy also fits into this story. The Felines carved in stone in Egypt walked right alongside of the Annunaki until they fell. They fell from universal law and the felines noble in stature left. They could no longer protect or support the fallen Annunaki.

"They are returning as well along with the benevolent Annunaki. The benevolent Annunaki, Andromedans, Arcturians, Pleiadeans and the Orion Council of Light are all returning to aid in the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth. There were great wars fought in the Orion system to liberate planets from the oppression of the Draconians and tall Greys. Now it is coming to Earth. I would not worry about what is coming, there is more to worry about what is here, has always been here and has enslaved humanity for eons. The Archon or Draconian Grid is coming down.

"This is coming to an end. The end of the tyrants is fast approaching. It all has to do with the Earth’s Ascension. Those who are not frequency specific to the Earth’s evolution, those who cannot rise to the occasion will fall. The solution to this madness is raising the consciousness and energy. For those who have not been paying attention the solar system is moving through a highly energized place in space. We are also being bombarded by Gama, X and Cosmic rays."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

September Update... Ancient History and Understandings To Free The Soul

We are in the Apocalypse defined as the great uncovering. We are going to realize almost everything we have been told is a lie, half-truths designed to steer humanity off course, hinder human evolution.

Well looks like the double speak is here. The masks are all coming down. No rock is being left unturned and all iniquities will be shouted from the roof tops. The days of tyranny and deception are coming to a close. We are in the Apocalypse defined as the great uncovering. We are going to realize almost everything we have been told is a lie, half-truths designed to steer humanity off course, hinder human evolution. Peoples true intentions are being made known despite the blatant futile attempts to maintain the status quo. If you want to know the truth just take the lame stream medias broadcast and reverse it. Know the agenda of the Cabal, the New World Order and you will see the reasons why there is so much pain, suffering, death and lack on the planet.

The Archon or Draconian grid has been in place ever since the fallen Annunaki aligned with reptilian forces for total supremacy.

To truly understand what has been happening on the Earth you need to know the players. The Archon or Draconian grid has been in place ever since the fallen Annunaki aligned with reptilian forces for total supremacy. This began with Marduk. He is on the face of the dinar. Many religions are based on the bearded gods which is going to be a shock to most religious folks. The Egyptian Gods, Greek Gods, Hindu Gods, Jewish God, many other ancient deities all go back to the Annunaki. All Gods are tied into Off Worlders or Inner Earth beings. Some were benevolent, some were not. This includes the demigods and hybrids between human and Lyrians. The stories of famous demigods were true, they were hybrids, stronger, taller, wiser than most humans. The ancient Lyrians were the root race for humanity and colonized many planets within the multiverse. Yes, some are from other dimensions. There still exist very advanced Annunaki that never fell, they continued to operate under Universal Law many of which reside on the 6th through 9th dimensions. They are exquisitely beautiful and they are returning. Now before you think we are taking away your God reason this, who created them? We are only expanding the image of God to be multidimensional and all encompassing. Omnipresent.

Karmically the Annunaki are connected to what happened in the ancient past on Earth and they are here to right a wrong. There was a power struggle between Enki and Enlil. Enki was the scientist who loved his creations and Enlil was the General who wanted the experiments to be terminated. The images of all forgiving loving Gods and jealous wrathful gods stem from these ancient events. Whether or not they caused the floods or just did not intervene is an unanswered question. Enki did warn Noah who was a hybrid to prepare. Noah was the son of Enki and a village woman, a demigod. He had white hair and glowed as a child which made the villagers a bit uneasy. They asked Enki what to do with him and were told raise him as your own.
planets

There was a second attempt to colonize Earth which involved the Pleiadeans - an off shoot of the ancient Lyrians. Over millions of years they adjusted to their planet and became smaller in stature. The Lyrians colonized the Pleiades, Orion and Haydies systems. Haydies is a very desolate desert planet which being sent to was very undesirable. They then came to Earth, Mars and Maldek or Milona as other cultures referred to it. Maldek was destroyed due to internal wars and is now the asteroid belt. The Pleiadeans started the colonies of Atlantis and Lemuria. The Atlanteans strayed from universal law and started to use their technologies much like today to control and manipulate the people. The Lemurians who also had technology warned the Atlanteans about miscreation and misuse of technologies thus Atlanteans used their beam weapons to destroy Lemurian settlements. The green glass sheets under the Gobi Desert are examples of this war. The Lemurians also had space faring technology and brought down a meteor in retaliation leaving a very large hole terminating much of the life on Earth. The two colonies also worked with 12 other major off worlders known as the Star Nations. Each bringing their human, plant, and animal genetics to Earth. Thus, you have the different races and diverse genetics despite what the historians are telling you. The colonies all seemed to start out great, were infiltrated by lessor souls then split into opposing factions. The space faring Pleiadeans came across the Andromedans who were eight to ten feet tall, had magnetized light bodies, light ships and lived in a holographic universe. They were in awe and asked the Andromedan Council to lead them. The Andromedans said no, we will advise but you must lead yourselves. The Andromedans are mythologically known as Arch Angels. They have energy fields that feather back when coming into this dimension that look like wings.
mummy

The Antarctic expeditions are now verifying much of this story. They are uncovering humanoid aliens some feline human, reptilian, other species as well. The Paracus skulls and the Nazca Mummy also fits into this story. The Felines carved in stone in Egypt walked right alongside of the Annunaki until they fell. They fell from universal law and the felines noble in stature left. They could no longer protect or support the fallen Annunaki. The findings of the tombs of the Annunaki rulers in Iraq who each ruled for thousands of years along with the Sumerian cylinders giving the names of the succession of rulers also verifies what we are saying. Many were immortal. Some were copper base rather than iron base and had blue skin. The humanoid feline statues buried with the ancient kings also represent one group which were upright lion beings. They are also referred to in Hindu scriptures as Narissha and Narshringa. In Egypt Sekhmet. They are found throughout the galaxy in ancient Lyra and mostly in the Sirius system.
council of light

They are returning as well along with the benevolent Annunaki. The benevolent Annunaki, Andromedans, Arcturians, Pleiadeans and the Orion Council of Light are all returning to aid in the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth. There were great wars fought in the Orion system to liberate planets from the oppression of the Draconians and tall Greys. Now it is coming to Earth. I would not worry about what is coming, there is more to worry about what is here, has always been here and has enslaved humanity for eons. The Archon or Draconian Grid is coming down. The ruling elite much of which is not human is also being dealt with. You have the puppet masters which are unseen entities often referred to as demonic, grey, reptilian and serpent beings pulling the strings of the cabal. The cabal pull the strings of the monetary systems, they are the banksters and ultra-rich. They also pull the strings of most politicians and religious leaders. There is a reason they refer to it as draining the swamp. The pedophile rings, satanic rituals, etc. are all part of ungodly actions to gain favor from these unseen entities. They often receive power and wealth in return. It’s like Club Draco. If you haven’t noticed there is a war on creation. Humanity and the Earth are being warred upon by some very dark forces some of which that feed off the fear, pain, and suffering. The wars, disease, pollution, chemtrails, carcinogenic food additives, fluoridation of water and now geoengineering and weather modification most of which all points back to these very same people. Or should I say non-humans. In-human things are done by non-human beings. Yes, there are those in ignorance who are integrity challenged that do their bidding and those who have sold their souls for profit, fame, and wealth.

God forbid you go within and make your own personal God connection and lead yourselves.

Did you know how disempowering it is to wait for an external savior to save you? An external God to fix everything? What did the true masters say? The temple of God is within. Ye are all Gods. Don’t worship me because the servant does not know what the master is doing. God forbid you go within and make your own personal God connection and lead yourselves. This message is what got the masters killed. The tyrants and enslavers would be finished if everyone took personal responsibility. This message is returning due to popular demand and the intervention of the benevolents. Your governments have failed, your religions have failed, your business institutions have failed, each have failed to bring about Universal Law.

Look at the leaders in the top levels of your institutions. Most are retched entities, soulless, there are a few standing for universal law yet they are up against a very dark machine.

Universal Law is best understood as, Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom, and Prosperity for All. The reason why is as you climb the ladder of power and wealth its gets darker and darker eventually ending up in hell. A place where there is no love, joy, bliss, harmony all these sought-after gifts have diminished to a point where they are no longer accessible. Look at the leaders in the top levels of your institutions. Most are retched entities, soulless, there are a few standing for universal law yet they are up against a very dark machine.
gaia

This is coming to an end. The end of the tyrants is fast approaching. It all has to do with the Earth’s Ascension. Those who are not frequency specific to the Earth’s evolution, those who cannot rise to the occasion will fall. The solution to this madness is raising the consciousness and energy. For those who have not been paying attention the solar system is moving through a highly energized place in space. We are also being bombarded by Gama, X and Cosmic rays. The sun which is supposed to be in a solar minimum is blasting us with X class flares. These flares create changes in the bioelectric energy fields surrounding the human body and all bodies on Earth. This includes changes in the DNA when it comes to Gama and Cosmic rays.
globe

The increasing influx of light and energy both of which carry consciousness is creating a vibrational lifting effect. An awakening. Global warming is a cosmic event not a CO2 event. It is a nature cycle that has happened many times in the past, time when there was no industrial complex or SUVs. These flares create an increase in severe weather, tornadoes, and hurricanes. It also creates an increase in volcanic and earthquake activity. Notice anything different lately? Social, economic and earth changes are here and they are exponentially rising. There is also a trans-dimensional war going on. It is a war in the unseen and now the seen or physical. The source itself is pressing hard upon the Earth. It is a consciousness and energy beyond comprehension. There are legions that come with it some of which are unique yet one with the source. They have merged with the one consciousness that encompasses all consciousness on all planes and dimensions throughout the multiverse. That same consciousness exists within each and every one of us regardless of culture or religion. It is suppressed more in some cultures and religions than others. We all exist in a unified field of consciousness and energy which in 3D is lowered into mass. The ancient masters knew of this yet this knowledge is highly suppressed by the tyrants. What would happen if the knowledge was released that as a soul we all have the same father, the same mother, the same origin, we were all equal and were all family?
unity consciousness

What would happen if we all realized we had access from within to that same source? What would happen to all the divisions, separations, wars, acts of aggression towards man and nature? What would happen if we realized the Creator is Omnipresent within all creation? How would we behave? It is called Unity Consciousness. The Mayans refer to it as the 9th wave and it is upon us. When it is said the right wing and the left wing are the same bird it is in most cases true. But in the bigger picture it is true in all cases. We all exist within the same bird, it is called the unified field. The divisions and separations are merely the recycled ignorance of the tyrants. We create and accept the divisions. There are no greater dividers than the Archons and Draconians along with their puppets. The way to win this game is to end the divisions. Shift into service to others, all others, all life. In the big picture, there are no others nor is there a separation with creation it is all one. Which brings us back to Universal Law. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom, and Prosperity for All. In the simplest and most profound statement, “If it isn’t good for everyone, it isn’t good.”

“If it isn’t good for everyone, it isn’t good.”

So how does this all fit into spirituality, ufology, religions. It fits into all of them. How do you know which side of the fence is your political, religious, or spiritual leader? Are they perpetuating the recycled ignorance of the past? Are they empowering you as an individual to make your own personal connection to God/Creator/Great Spirit? Are they creating a dependency and are they self-serving or in service to others? Have they set themselves up as messiahs, go betweens? How much ego is present? Did you know the false ego is the door to the unseen negative influences, separation is the mindset of the tyrants? Did you know most tyrants are wounded little boys/girls trying to get their power back and have become the very thing they despise? How many false prophets, messiahs, teachers, and healers will it take before one goes within? Finds their own inner healer, their own inner guidance and in the case of ufology rise to the occasion and create their own contact?

How many false prophets, messiahs, teachers, and healers will it take before one goes within?

Did you know some of the antigovernment people who scream the loudest are planned opposition? The cabal found out a long time ago without a savior people revolt and if they install the savior they can control the narrative. Now that’s something to ponder. How about the ones who claim there are no unseen negative ETs and you should open up to everything and allow them to use your body? How about those who collect thousands, sometimes millions under false pretenses and use that money for their own personal gain? Now that’s a whopper, just what are they disclosing? How about the ones who proclaim to be the only true prophet of God and the only contactee then demand 20 % of your income to join? We won’t mention any names like Michael Horn and Billy Meier. Sorry could not resist considering the fact that they are attacking all other ufologists and crop circle researchers not under their wing. They lost me when the Dean Martin backup singers turned out to be their off-world contacts, the inventor of adobe said the pictures were overlays faked, Ptah said all crop circles are man-made hoaxes, models were found exact duplicates of his alleged ufos and his son and wife begged him to end the charade. His case has as much validity as the case for Russians hacking the elections. For those that have not figured it out yet Seth Rich put it on a thumb drive and gave it to Wikileaks. How about the ones who are saying don’t worry some external force is going to fix everything, you don’t have to do anything? Remember that, we are all going to ascend or get beamed up max out your credit cards you won’t have to pay them? Is that not disintegrous and disempowerment?

We are going to save this planet. We are going to take down the tyrants. We are going to restore universal law. Is there help? Of course, there is. We did not get into the shape we are in without some very evil intervention and we need divine intervention to get out of this mess. The answer is Universal Law with a strong dose of courage and impeccable integrity. Every man/woman in their heart of hearts wants to live a loving, joyous, abundant life, in harmony with nature with a strong connection to Creator. Getting back into the heart, into love and ending the separation game is the answer. Do not let the tyrants pit one against the other regardless of race or creed. Transcend all religious and cultural boundaries into unity consciousness. It won’t happen overnight, there will be challenges and until then some boundaries will be necessary but make this the end goal.

We all have our part to play
and our future depends on it.

Remember in present day almost everything is a lie and we are dealing with opposites. The defense department in the past was the offense department. The forest service has become the deforest service, if a politician is accusing someone it is usually what they themselves are doing or have done. The justice department in most cases has become the Just Us department. Reason this how can we have chemtrails with a functioning EPA. Aluminum is raining down on us at 6000 times the healthy limit poisoning the water, killing the forests, and creating fires never before seen on the Earth. Let’s not forget barium, strontium, and a host of weaponized biologicals. We can go on and on the only real truth usually comes from within and trusting your own inner sensitivity. What we refer to on the highest levels as the BS meter. The masks are coming down, the truth is surfacing, Universal Law is coming and all that does not resonate or is not frequency specific will transform or fall. We all have our part to play and our future depends on it.
Mary appearance

The last thing I would like to express is the loving, nurturing feminine energy in touch with the divine is the most sought-after energy in the multiverse. Love is the most powerful force in the multiverse, it is the manifesting force behind creation and the cosmic glue that holds everything together. There has been a great imbalance that is coming back into balance due to a major influx of energy from the divine feminine. Women emulating a man is not power nor is it the solution. The intellect and ego disconnected from the heart is why we are in the predicament we are in. The solution is to be authentic do not become the very thing you are fighting against and balance the divine feminine and the divine masculine within. I am saying this because of witnessing a lot of extremely wounded angry people stepping out of their power and pulling others out of their heart - who are being sponsored and played by the very people that wounded them and they are against. I will leave you to ponder that, it is a soul-searching question.
James Gilliland field

Be Well,
James Gilliland
http://www.eceti.org
http://www.bbsradio.com
http://www.privateinvitationeceti.com
ECETI Official YouTube Channel
Instagram

You have my permission to send this far and wide.

TOOLS FOR HEALING UNSEEN NEGATIVE INFLUENCES

Healing is a must for all those who desire to operate in other realms of consciousness. You must have self authority and maintain control. If you are experiencing negative vibrations, they are either thought forms, limiting mental concepts, psychic bonds or discarnate entities (lost souls) in need of healing. They are bound to the earth vibration due to lower vibration attitudes and emotions. Some are coercive and desire to manipulate and control. Love heals. Casting out only sends them to another place, another person. In ALL healings, remember that God is love. It is the power of love that heals and lifts. We will give you the following steps to clear the energy.
1. Close your aura by visualizing a white or gold light around you.
2. Call upon your chosen cultural representative of God, be it Jesus, Buddha, Babaji, Mary, Mohammed, White Eagle or another one of the Beautiful Many Christed Ones.
3. Tell the entities they are healed and forgiven, lifted and enlightened. (repeat if you feel it is needed)
4. Tell them they are filled and surrounded with the Christ light and the Christ love. (or the highest consciousness and energy available)
5. Ask your chosen representative to take them to their perfect place.
6. Ask that all negative thought forms and limiting mental concepts be dissolved and lifted in the light of truth.
7. Ask that all psychic bonds be severed, and close your aura to all but spirit of the highest vibration.

Repeat this process until you feel clear. There may be more than one healing to do. Remember your word is very powerful, and what is spoken on their level manifests instantly. Many enlightened ones use this process before opening. It creates a clear and safe environment, and it also lifts the one who is doing the healing. Intent is nine-tenths of the law!

Hope this helps, please share with your family and friends.

If you are interested in more of James' teachings order his books here

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!