Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
4/25/2017 10:43:58 PM

Message from Montague for Sunday, 23 April 2017

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there.
George Santayana

Monumental progress is being made. People are fast learning how to connect and use their own power to change what needs to be changed. Recognising what must be changed is best done in groups, so that you have the power of that group to make the changes that you hope to make. It is a question of connecting with your own energy and using it to remove the chains that bind you, and humanity as a whole.

The Cabal's energy has been reduced to 3% of what it was. Veronica is working with others who are releasing the energy that was suppressed by the Crown, the Vatican, and others. All the control systems are now exposed and are being removed. When this energy is released, it flows as it should. Black Magic and Artificial Intelligence outside the earth are used to depress and control man. Much help is being given to restructure the Earth, raising the vibration, and of course, raising consciousness. Please be open to these changes. A whole network of people is being used, though they are not conscious of this.

I have a plan that must be kept secret for now. All I can say is to expect the unexpected. The birth of a new way of life is progressing. The curtains are opening, welcoming in the light and exposing the dark. Energetic structures are releasing the dark energy and the light is flowing in. The ley lines of Tara are activated once more and they are connecting worldwide. Many people are being freed. It is the unlocking of the truth, that until now, was hidden from you. This is the great adventure. You will learn the truth of who you are, your history, and what you can achieve in this lifetime. Believe that you can do it and you will.

Banks will never hold you hostage again; they will be removed. Humanity will never buy into such lies again. Those who destroyed the quality of life on Earth will answer for their actions sooner than they think. The controllers of mankind are on the slippery slope to extinction AND THEY KNOW IT. The two who were head of this takeover were captured. They were never known to you, and it is best that Veronica does not know who they are. This was an enormous coup. It took time and patience but success was ours. You must get out of the mindset that you are helpless. This ploy was used by both religion and state, and look where that got you. Everything was taken from you, leaving you at their mercy, exactly as they intended.

Many of you have the ability to remove dark energy, so use it. Some of you hold codes and some of you have keys that can be used to help others. Unlocking ancient energy is very exciting. It removes everything that is negative and it embraces the light. Although we can guide you, it is up to you to release the ley line energy and the energy of water that is deep underground. You must prevent your corrupt governments from FRACKING, which prevents the human race from having its precious water supply. Enough is enough! You must refuse to comply with such actions that destroy what is yours by right.

You are living in such exciting times. Truth is being exposed everywhere and the Cabal has nowhere to hide. They never expected to find themselves exposed and helpless. This is a team effort, as friends from other planets work with us. It works perfectly.

To see a city such as Belfast, with its light restored, beaming out peace to all men, is so worthwhile. The ability is within all of you to restore the light. It just takes a little effort with intention and you can do it. Believe you can do it and you will do it. The power is within you. Become the change you want to see in others by leading the way.

Here is one easy way to connect with Source and get results that will surprise and delight you. Sit together, if possible, use OPONOPONO. The energy you will create will be powerful. Just use this simple prayer.
[endif]

I love you,
I'm sorry.
Please forgive me,
Thank you.

If you cannot do this with others, then take every opportunity to include this in your everyday life. By using this little prayer, everyone on Earth can play their part in making the changes which are necessary to remove all that is dark and corrupt. The good energy is becoming more powerful each day. It is concentrated in Asia, as those who demand the New World Order reside in that area. Asia is their base, so cleansing it first is necessary.

I can assure you that the process of change is working well. The sensitive ones among you are conscious of the energy change. We have to be thorough as we don’t want to leave any loopholes which the corrupt ones could use to remain on Earth and continue with their evil plans.

Be very wary of the food that you eat, the water you drink, and the air you breathe. All these things have been contaminated in order to cause you the maximum harm. Avoid drug-based medicine whenever possible, and refuse unnecessary procedures in hospitals, as they cannot be trusted. Use natural products whenever you can, as these are more effective and safer. Nature provides all you could possibly need. Every one of you can play your part in creating the world of your dreams.

My dear, expect the unexpected this week. Change is happening everywhere. Your work to remove the negative energy, with your friend, benefits all in your world.

My love is with you always. I am just a thought away.

Your adoring, Monty.

THE NEW EARTH: THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WE ARE LIVING IN TRANSFORMATIONAL TIMES

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/3/2017 7:41:34 PM
Thanks to Luis Miguel Goitizolo for always making this easy for me to post here.

Message from Montague for Monday, 1 May 2017

May I respectfully remind you, my dear, that you are no spring chicken. You must try to pace yourself. The work you have undertaken to help release energy from many places in your world, takes time, and is proceeding nicely. Opening vortexes worldwide in order to allow the good energy to flow freely is very worthwhile. Transforming the evil energy that was implanted in the most unexpected places is also of great importance. That you and our friend can do this together is good. You are certainly covering parts of the world that you never expected to connect with. If people could be encouraged to take up this work for the benefit of all, then the transformation of your world would speed up tremendously. Doing this opens the prison gates that have held you captive in a life that can only be described as a struggle for your very existence.

The problem is that you have allowed an alien race to take over your world and make slaves of you. You are only now waking up to this fact, and you are looking for the answers. They are the 1% and you are the 99%. You do not need them, but they need you. As the light of truth is now flooding the Earth, all becomes clear and you can take action. Refuse to comply with their unrealistic demands. The main COSH they use to keep you in check, is (of course) MONEY. They invented the money system for this very purpose. Banks have been their most useful tool and they have used them against you in every possible way. Their great fear is that you will wake up and see what they are doing.

They are parasites which exist on the suffering of humanity. You know what to do with them: you remove them and ensure that they never return. The door must be shut firmly behind them. THEY WILL GO, for they cannot stand up to an awakened humanity. They are losing ground by the minute. They have satanically sacrificed your children so that they can drink their blood and eat their flesh, as that alone sustains them on Earth. This practice can no longer be hidden. It has taken many years for this to come out into the open where it can be discussed openly. This, my friends, is one huge step forward. Do not allow this to be hidden again: deal with it !

Your friends from abroad (as Veronica and I like to call them) are being vigilant. They are thwarting all attempts to start World War 3. You have friends off-planet, as well as in the afterlife, who have devoted themselves to protecting humanity and the Earth. Work with them and trust that your purpose at this time is to protect and preserve humanity. You want your children to have a happy experience on Earth. Not the nightmare that you have had to endure. You do not have to look for the parasites, for they are in your face, 24 hours a day, making demands on you. It is time to say goodbye to them. You must ensure that you never again allow yourselves to be smooth-talked into allowing them to get a foothold in the world. You want your children to be safe, and to have a life without fear, in a world where peace and respect for all of humanity is the norm.

These parasites make the weapons that they want you to use on your fellow man. Think about that . . . they pay you to kill and destroy the rest of humanity. What other species on Earth would want that? War is used to wipe out humanity NO MATTER HOW IT IS DRESSED UP. When they cannot have a war, they ensure that there is FAMINE, FLOOD, or an OUTBREAK OF DISEASE. These things create the energy of death and suffering which the parasites require.

Humanity is waking up and the Earth is becoming free of their control. You must now show the courage and the will to see this through. They can no longer use their old methods of control, so they are searching for new ideas. They find themselves exposed, without plans to cope with this situation, as it was never expected that man would wake up. After all, they have poisoned your food, air, and water, and filled your minds with absolute rubbish on TV and in the newspapers. They have controlled every aspect of your lives. Now, you are in a position to call them to account, and you intend to do so.

This is your great opportunity to live life as it should be lived. The parasites will threaten you; so call their bluff, as they cannot hurt you without your assistance. You have the upper hand, so use it to free yourselves from the bondage of slavery. When the beautiful energy flows freely throughout your world, plants will grow, and you will enjoy good wholesome food, drink water without the poisonous fluoride, and breathe unpolluted air once more. All the illnesses created by these despicable practices will be a thing of the past. They will go with the parasites, never to return.

The great awakening is happening NOW, so keep up the momentum. The path forward has opened up before you, and all you have to do is say goodbye to the past as you create the future of your dreams. Do not be so foolish as to allow the parasites to threaten you. They will use TV and the Press, but you know the truth and you cannot close your eyes to it once they have been opened. Base your judgment on solid evidence that you have taken the time to research for yourself and shared with others. You have taken massive steps towards your goal. Freedom awaits you. You can feel the energy rising. It cannot be stopped.

Your prayers are urgently requested to help rescue the young man who is in jail in the United States, falsely accused of a crime that never happened. Your thoughts and prayers could be instrumental in his release. Please help him.

My dear, please try to get some rest. There is a lot resting on your shoulders.

Always, your adoring, Monty.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2017 1:52:39 AM

Former SEAL: 3000 Elite Pedophiles Arrested – Media Silent

Speaking with Infowars‘ Michael Zimmerman at the NRA’s annual convention, Sawyer says that intelligence insiders have confirmed that Trump’s vow to take down the elite pedophile ring in Washington DC is already being fulfilled.

According to Sawyer, his independent research has led him to discover that high-level government officials routinely torture and kill young children during satanic rituals. He says that despite a concerted effort by social media and the mainstream to suppress this information, they cannot escape the avalanche of truth being released by the independent media.

Transcript of interview with Former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer

We started a nonprofit organization called ‘Veterans For Child Rescue’ and we are raising money to expose high level elite pedophile rings that are snatching up our children. Some of them are into satanic rituals and torturing little infants and toddlers to death.
I’m getting high level information from federal law enforcement and intelligence communities. There have been over 3,000 arrests since January. We have a President now who is not ok with children being raped and tortured to death, thank God.

With all of these arrests going on, I’ve been learning more and more about it and i’ve realised i have to go independent to get around the gatekeepers in the mainstream media who refuse to report on it.
My mission is to inform the American citizens of what they’ve been denied knowing. I want to provide a non permissive environment against these acts for these children and make a better environment for the children going forward. We have to do something.
I’ve assembled a task force of high level intelligence retirees and veterans who are very capable. So we’re going to shoot this documentary and shine a light on this cesspool of corruption and help clean it up.
Immediately after I told Alex Jones and announced our founding of the organisations. I got phone calls from officials saying there are two groups planning to attack the organisation.
I’m going to allow their attacks to illuminate what they’re doing.
Social media is suppressing my reach. Crowdfunding sites have undermined us. But every day we are gaining more and more support from high level officials. Its a grassroots movement that is growing very very quickly.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2017 2:07:52 PM

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 7 May 2017

ONLY A LIE NEEDS LEGAL PROTECTION.
TRUTH FEARS NO INVESTIGATION.
Anon

This truth must never be hidden. It must be fully understood, for preventing investigation of truth serves to hide it and thus holds you in slavery. It holds you trapped in the illusion from which you must escape. EVERYTHING must be on the table for discussion, whether civil or religious law. The light of truth is throwing up all that remained hidden, to be examined for its validity with no holds barred. Millions of you are now 100% awake and are looking for answers. It is not possible to force you back into the old energy of control. The false matrix is now fully visible to you. You are awake and you see everything as it is, not as the Cabal tells you it is.

The Cabal's hold over you is fast disappearing. They are floundering, unable to take back control. I tell you now that they will not be allowed to regain their control. Their time is up. It does not matter what they do, their time on Earth is up and they must leave, never to return. All their power structures will be removed and a new way of life will open up. Their control centres are now known to you and it is up to all of you to assist in the removal of their control. You were already aware of Rome, The Vatican, and the City of London, and Washington; but until recently you were unaware of the massive control centre in Antarctica. It is highly sophisticated, with technology that far surpasses anything that is known to the rest of humanity. The Greys work with the scientists there. Your governments were fully aware of this but chose to keep it from you. They see you as sheep in a pen with sheepdogs guarding you. They only allow you to know what the Cabal permits. They are even discussing chipping you, so that they can have even more control over you. They already use ENERGETIC CHIPS in your minds, though you were totally unaware of this.

NOW YOU ARE FIGHTING BACK and saying "I TAKE BACK MY POWER". Your energy is rising, expanding, and shining a light on all that was hidden. You are revealing truth. You now see who took control of your lives and you refuse to be subject to them. This is why they have failed over and over again to start World War 3. You, all of you together, prevented it with a little help from the afterlife and your friends from abroad. Satan will not succeed. So many in politics are in power because they sold their souls to Satan and they serve only him. He demands the blood and suffering of children. You see evidence of this all around you. It is in every country.

The Freemasons have a stranglehold on Ireland. They keep it down and prevent it from flourishing as it should. If the people of Ireland ever took the time to understand who they are, and what made Ireland what it is, they would remove all freemasons and all representatives of the Vatican from that sacred land. Release the sacred energy from all the sacred places and ley lines and you will help humanity to be released from bondage.

You have never been told the truth. Your education was total mind control to ensure you obeyed all the laws that the Cabal has in place. They have made puppets of you, mindless puppets. The Vatican has harvested your souls. Escape, remove the shackles from your minds and take back your power. Renounce the control of the Vatican which was put on you at birth when your parents innocently had you baptised and gave you to the Vatican without your permission. Do you really wish to belong to that SATANIC DEN OF INIQUITY? What you are told about the Vatican, and what it actually is, are worlds apart. Refuse to support it one moment longer. Look at its real history. It will open your eyes.

Source is within all of you. You do not need anyone other than yourself to connect with it. Everything is opening up for you. You are becoming the beings of light that you actually are. Never allow anyone or anything to take your power and freedom again, no matter what they promise you. Refuse to fight their wars, and all war will end.

You are watching an attempt by the Cabal to bring down America so that they can achieve a complete takeover. They have been planning this for many years. The Cabal always has its people strategically placed, ready to pounce when the timing is right. Over and over again, throughout history, you have seen how they operate. Yet until now, you just accepted it. They always plan ahead, placing their people in positions of power, through marriage and family connections. They use every possible way they can to gain power and control. They do not have sufficient numbers, so every opportunity must be seized and utilised. But YOU have the numbers. You must learn to use them to your advantage as often as possible. Your time has come to take back all that is yours in order to create a better world for all.

Your prayers and your assistance are required to rescue a young man from the claws of the Cabal. He has been held in jail in CA for one year already, for a crime that was never committed. He is fully awake and aware and he wants to complete his work for humanity. This is a perfect example of light being trapped by the Cabal. Our gratitude goes to one kind soul in Ireland who gave useful information.

My dear, the light is expanding rapidly. It is exciting to observe. Thank you for releasing light and knowledge with your friend. I am proud of you, my dear.

Always, your adoring, Monty.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2017 7:49:27 PM

Montague’s Message for Sunday, 14 May 2017

PLANET EARTH HACKED, BIGGEST ATTACK IN HISTORY
Alex Jones Channel

We have been preparing you for this. We warned you to be prepared for the final attempt to take control of the Earth and wipe out humanity. Weak-minded people are being manipulated to assist the Cabal by doing their dirty work for them. There are people who have never stepped fully into the light; they keep one foot in either religion or the State. The Jesuits still mind control them. These people can be dangerous and difficult to trust. They are not strong enough to make a stand as their minds are filled with fear and doubt, especially the Irish mind, for if the Jesuits ever lose Ireland, they are without hope, completely finished.

It takes courage to stand for truth and to do what is right for humanity. Watch how these people attack those who try to prepare you for the Event. They pathetically attack what they once stood for. They are to be pitied as they are in fear. Soon it will not be possible to keep a foot in both camps. Much is being blocked and problems are created where none had existed. Try not to let it get to you. Rise above it, as it is temporary and it will not last. You know that the Cabal will fail.

From this side of life, we are putting everything in place so that when the time comes, everything will fall into place. Both sides of life are working on the ley lines to ensure that humanity has the energy it needs to complete the Transition without problem. The Cabal has put in place evil people, who hide behind masks. They masquerade as charity workers. This is not true. They use black magic rituals that can change, alter, or delete, whatever they want. This has been going on for generations. It was perfected at the time of Queen Elizabeth I of England. They can suppress a positive outcome, leaving humanity confused and bewildered. They have successfully suppressed knowledge and thereby kept humanity in the dark.

Energy workers are very important at this time as they can release the good energy from the ley lines and the sacred places. I urge you to use your gift to benefit humanity. Dark spirits are being used to cause problems, or delay, whatever they choose. However, you can remove these problems by sending them to the light. Open up to your own power and use it to protect yourself and the rest of humanity.

The satanic secret services use dark spirits all the time for their own ends. I informed Veronica that a member of my blood family continues to use her evil powers. It saddens me a great deal to see how she operates, always conveying the cloak of respectability. People who lack the courage of their convictions can be manipulated so easily. When you return to spirit, it is quite different. The full truth is there before you. It is difficult to see those you once believed to be good people, exposed as evil manipulators who pulled the wool over the eyes of so many.

Those within the Cabal will find themselves exposed, their treacherous manipulation of the human race will be laid bare before you. They will plead for mercy. Their crimes against humanity were planned well in advance. They showed no mercy to you, or to the children they have tortured, raped, and killed for their own pleasure, and to ensure their continued existence on Earth. You have decisions to make that cannot be taken lightly. Once you step into your own power, you will fear no man, and you will conduct the Transition with dignity. Justice will be seen to be done. All that once belonged to all of humanity will be returned to it. These are exciting times, so have no fear, as justice will prevail.

All that was used to control you, through false promises that could never be kept, will be exposed. All religions will be wiped off the face of the Earth. Everything will be seen in a new light, the light of truth. Though those in political power still clamour for World War 3, they will not get their wish. The Cabal has many ways to destroy people. When Veronica was young, TB was the scourge of Ireland. It affected almost every family. This was a curse placed on Ireland and it was very effective. It was done through black magic and it was contained within a plaque that was placed at Tara. This is but one of the ways that disease is spread, wherever and whenever the Cabal desires.

You live in a world that you know very little about. For now, the Cabal controls everything:your health, food, weather, air, etc. You are like puppets to be played with. They do not care one jot about you. So they can kill you with impunity. It is time to get off the treadmill of life and become who you really are. Once you remove all the blocks that bind you to the Cabal, you are free to explore the Earth in all its beauty.

America is again talking about Project Bluebeam. They think that they will be able to scare enough of you to enable them to take back control. This will not be allowed, as the Andromedans will expose Project Bluebeam for what it is, the last hope of a evil regime. You know the truth, it cannot be changed. Success is yours, so take it with both hands. Believe in yourselves, for this is your time.

My dear, the attacks are to be expected, as those in the Cabal are bad losers. The treacherous threats are sad. It is due to Jesuit indoctrination which still prevails in Ireland. Pray for him. We watch over him.

Always your adoring, Monty.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!