Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Truth tellers
9/27/2011 11:11:27 PM
I am thankful to see a Bishop of the Catholic Church for truth.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
9/28/2011 1:30:41 AM
Hello Myrna,
The 10th memorial day has brought out a lot more people searching information what happened in 2001.
This Bishop covered nearly everything that I had thought about and searched and found from sources. I am also thankful that he is not held in bondage or politically correct and will speak the truth.

I try and do my bit as I am a 'truther' and proud of it as I seek out the truth from the boat load of lies we are being told and people being kept in a state of stress, fear, from all the scare tactics being told to us from this quarter and that...

I am so disgusted with the Main Stream Media's that they will turn a blind eye to the news, and either compound these lies or just keep suspiciously quiet. What ever happened to unbiased news that their own reporter goes out and reports as it happens not taken from some other source - is suppose to be the case and my feelings is.. No company, Corporation or private person with millions and billions should be able to just buy out a News Media with the sole intent of controlling what news to report! Because then they become Rags and dubious at best.

It is about time that 9/11 is investigated and brought to light - however I have no idea whom is powerful enough to bring the perpetrators to task as it is the work of Satan using mankind and especially in power of authority which in every one of these positions there are people whom are members of various Occultic memberships - Illuminati, Free Masons, Scientology etc etc
for his sole purpose to control, manipulate, dominate and intimidate people to worship him...whereby the Lord Jesus Christ gives people their Free Will and choice.

Amanda

Quote:
I am thankful to see a Bishop of the Catholic Church for truth.

+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2011 2:34:12 AM
Hi Amanda,

I am so glad to see you here. I just feel the truth needs to get out. Yes, free is given to all, but there a lot of them who has used their free will to enslave others. But you know what they say everyone gets caught sooner or later, well it is getting later for the Cabal.

Anything you find you are welcome to post here. Your posts would be appreciated.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+3
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2011 3:46:01 AM
Hi Myrna,

Glad to see you started this forum. I have spent hours, days and weeks researching this topic some time ago and will be watching this forum for any new revealing info.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+3
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2011 3:50:04 AM
Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your kind works. When I saw that of the Bishop I just had to get the word out. I hope others will post too. WE all want and need the truth.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+3

facebook
Like us on Facebook!