Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Mathiason

1539 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RGCSL Daily Insights – Speak Your Word and Believe…
9/25/2011 12:07:09 PM

RGCSL Daily Insights

Rio Grande Center For Spiritual Living, Albuquerque, NM

Around the year with Ernest Holmes
Compiled by Serving New Thought

We give thanks to the Divine Journal for their work in providing this.

Return each day to RGCSL Daily Insights
You will find a new and wonderful insight!

The insight for today:

"INADVISABILITY OF OUTLINING IN TREATMENT"

"And if one should never allow thoughts of a variety that would be very distasteful to experience to enter one's mind, how about the indifference as to what way, or to what occupation one's path may lead? I have been told that I should be willing to do my kind of work for my supply, and am at the same time told to avoid any thought entering my mind which I would not wish to experience; I am at sea about the meaning of this. ANSWER — Outlining is a term which describes the experience one wishes to have objectified. Outlining is working in limitation at best. Our work is to specifically set the law in motion. A right attitude is one which believes there is but One Mind and that this Mind knows exactly what to do, and how to do it, and that It does it at the bidding of your spoken word; that It opens the best channels, using the most powerful agencies, human and divine, for the accomplishment of your desire. A right attitude is a positive factor working in the Absolute. All creation results from a positive attitude — a mental acceptance of the thing as finished — a deep contemplation. Your seed is growing from the unseen side of life to the visible and tangible. While it is in this process, IT IS RIGHT that you accept whatever presents itself as an avenue through which your supply may come, in the realization that it is good because it serves your purpose at the moment. "

Insight:
"Speak your word and believe that after it is spoken, it gathers unto itself whatever is necessary to its fulfillment. The law does the rest."

"It operates simply by speaking."

– Ernest Holmes

Join us in a celebration of expanding consciousness

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!