Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
This Information Is Absolutely Vital!
8/29/2011 11:55:11 AM

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?
This information is absolutely vital to your financial
success in this troubled WORLD WIDE economy!!!

I don't have to tell you that the U.S. economy, as well as the rest of the world is in trouble. You already know that. You see the cost going up for just about everything you buy from the super market to the clothing store and the gas pump. Home foreclosures are at an all time high.The middle class is shrinking fast. Way too many people are out of work, and there are no jobs to be found! In fact, a lot of people looking for work right now once held a high paying management position with one or another of those big corporations. Did you know that some of those really big corporations have their headquarters somewhere outside the country so they don't, even pay tax here in the United States?

Who is really in control here? On the news, they tell us that the President and Congress are working on some plans to stimulate job growth.You probably already know this too, but just in case you do not, the government is pretty much owned and operated by those big corporations! Things are going to get a whole lot worse too. The way it looks The Great Depression of the 20's will pale in comparison to the financial crisis we are dealing with now. What can you do to take care of yourself and your family?

Free Information Package

I have some information that I would like to send to you by email. That information package will show you a real easy way to earn some extra money. Not a whole lot of it to start. $1,000 or so during the first 90 days. However, that is just the beginning. You can earn a whole lot more after that! I also want you to know that this is not Network Marketing (MLM) or some other hyped up pyramid scheme designed to get your money. There are no products to buy, stock or sell here. In fact, you will be amazed at how easy it is to earn money with our program once you see that information package.

Send Me An Email.

My name and email address are listed below. In that email please put "Send PWC Information" in the subject area, and your first and last name in the text area. As soon as I receive that email, I will send you a complete information package that will show you exactly who we are, what we do and how we do it. I also want you to know that if you decide to respond to this offer and send me that email, you and I are probably going to be working (it's more fun than work!) together for a long time to come. This is something that you can do in ONE or TWO hours each week, and take just about as far as you want to take it. After that first few months, you just keep doing what I will show you for another 90 days or so, and you could be earning as much $500 a week!

Don Evans hbndon@juno.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!