Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Anthony Hosking

5 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
There is never a time to Quit
8/20/2011 12:25:11 AM
I should know, I have been there:

Motivational Radio has been on air for just two years now, some of the trials I have had to deal with would make most people run away and give up.

When you start something that you mean to finish, someone will always come along and try to tear you down. This happened with Motivational Radio as well. Our IT person was one of these and tried to extort many thousands from us. All to no avail I might add.

Then Christchurch New Zealand was hit with a series of devastating earthquakes. However Motivational Radio carried on and even broadcast live from the quake zone.

You see if you quit then are the loser and nobody like a loser.
Why not make motivational Radio your online radio station http://motivational-radio.com
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: There is never a time to Quit
8/24/2011 1:27:17 AM
Hi Anthony,

I have always held on to something my dad told me years ago. He actually said, "A quitter, never wins". This is such a true statement, I realized as I got older. Thanks for being the strong individual that you are, and not even thinking of giving up even through the horrific earthquakes. You are such an inspiration to me, and I am sure lots of others as well.

Blessings,
Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!