Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Remembering Former Judge Roy Moore - A Man Of Conscience
8/4/2011 6:28:34 PM

Hello My Friends,

As the Government-Sponsored Slaughter of the Innocents continues unabated, and as the Cries of the Butchered Preborn Babies grow louder across our once great land by the day, I wanted to take a moment to remember this Brave Christian man of Conscience.

I received this in my email today and felt that I simply must share it with you all.

Some of you may be wondering what Judge Roy Moore has been doing since he was removed from the bench for refusing to remove the Ten Commandments from his courtroom wall. Please read the poem he wrote. It's below his picture.

The following is a poem written by Judge Roy Moore from Alabama ... Judge Moore was sued by the ACLU for displaying the Ten Commandments in his courtroom foyer. He has been stripped of his judgeship and now they are trying to strip his right to practice law in Alabama ! The judge's poem sums it up quite well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

America the beautiful,
or so you used to be.
Land of the Pilgrims' pride;
I'm glad they'll never see.

Babies piled in dumpsters,
Abortion on demand,
Oh, sweet land of liberty;
your house is on the sand.

Our children wander aimlessly
poisoned by cocaine
choosing to indulge their lusts,
when God has said abstain

From sea to shining sea,
our Nation turns away
From the teaching of God's love
and a need to always pray

We've kept God in our
temples,how callous we have grown.
When earth is but His footstool,
and Heaven is His throne.
We've voted in a government
that's rotting at the core,
Appointing Godless Judges;
who throw reason out the door,

Too soft to place a killer
in a well deserved tomb,
But brave enough to kill a baby
before he leaves the womb.

You think that God's not
angry,that our land's a moral slum?
How much longer will He wait
before His judgment comes?

How are we to face our God,
from Whom we cannot hide?
What then is left for us to do,
but stem this evil tide?

If we who are His children,
will humbly turn and pray;
Seek His holy face
and mend our evil way:

Then God will hear from Heaven;
and forgive us of our sins,
He'll heal our sickly land
and those who live within.

But, America the Beautiful,
If you don't – then you will see,
A sad but Holy God
withdraw His hand from Thee.

~~Judge Roy Moore~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This says it all. May we all forward this message and offer our prayers for Judge Moore to be blessed and for America to wake up and realize what we need to do to keep OUR America the Beautiful.

Pass this on and let's lift Judge Moore up in Prayer. He has stood firm and needs our support.

IN GOD WE TRUST!

May God Bless You & May God Bless America,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
RE: Remembering Former Judge Roy Moore - A Man Of Conscience
8/4/2011 7:15:23 PM

Thank you for posting this here Phil. I also received it but did nothing. Judge Moore fought long and hard with this battle. I will not say he lost, the people did. There was also a statute in the rotunda of Alabama State Capitol with the 10 commandments and it had to be removed as tears were shed and hearts broken over it.

Let us pray for these good people who do stand up for America's rights and it still seems a shame that one or two people can change something the majority of us want to be kept in place.

Bless you friend,

Sara

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/10/2011 8:23:59 PM

Hi Sara,

Thank You so much for your response. Sorry to be so tardy getting back to you, however, I had been waiting for some type of response from others out there. Shouldn't have bothered! So far, there's only been 21 who even took the time to look! Well, I guess in this Age of Disposable Babies, an Administration that thinks that Marriage is between Adam & Steve and that Abortion is a form of Healtcare, and folks who really just don't care, no response should be expected. I just can't help it though. The cries of the preborn being slaughtered every waking minute of the day just for convenience sake, fill my ears at night. I guess that's one of the hazards of having a Conscience.

If you'll click on the Banner below, you'll see what we'll be doing from September through November again this year.

Please pray for us and pray for the Innocent Babies. Thanks Again For Standing Up For What's Right!

May God Bless & Keep You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Waleed Dhd

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/25/2015 5:56:01 AM
Let us pray for these good people who do stand up for America's rights and it still seems a shame that one or two people can change something the majority of us want to be kept in place.

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2015 2:12:19 PM

Hello Waleed,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your encouraging comments. The Battle for the Unborn and for the very Soul of America continues today just as it did back in 2011.

Father, in Jesus' name, We thank You for the unborn children. We will treasure these children as gifts from You. Each child is created in Your image, perfectly healthy and complete. You have known each child since conception and know the path he or she will take with his or her life. We ask Your blessing upon him or her and stand and believe in his or her salvation through Jesus Christ.

When You created man and woman, You called them blessed and crowned them with glory and honor. It is in You, Father, that these children will live and move and have his or her being. They are Your offspring and will come to worship and praise You.

Heavenly Father, We thank and praise You for the great things You have done and are continuing to do. We continue to be in awe at the miracle of life. Thank You!

Amen.

May God Bless & Keep You Safe,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!