Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
12/11/2011 9:22:55 PM
Hello Peter, Evelyn and Kathleen,

I must agree with all three of you. The motto should be "Live and Let Live". I thank God for creating each of us different because life would be pretty boring, but also giving us the intelligence to know how to relate to one an other without causing ill feelings (at least to some of us). I no longer do any marketing but cudos to the one that does and I wish them all the success in the world.
I do remember the good times we had on Alp at one time, the games we played with Monica were so awesome, to me it was the best therapy I could of had, but here again some people could not stand the happiness around and had to destroy it. I'm so glad that Admin finally saw the light and realize who the perpetrators really were.
I truly value everyone's friendship, may God bless and keep you all in his Grace.
Shalom

God Bless Everyone
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2011 9:27:24 PM

Hi Peter,

Glad you liked the review/article!

I just checked my Facebook messages from a few weeks or a month ago, and I'd also like to leave this thread on a positive note, and we'll just agree that some people are delusional. Suffice it to say that FB message started last month with a person, another co-admin of AIF actually forgetting had removed themself from my FB friendship list last year and accused me of removing recently...LOL...(I don't lift a finger to make the clicks to remove) and then the message I just read, that I had left unread for weeks, accused me of continuing harassment on FB just for replying even tho I hadn't started that message, as if I'm supposed to sit here and put up with unsolicited messages telling me not to dare reply or be reported to FB AND Alp admin...sheesh!...and person was going to contact admin of HERE (alp) about the fact that I replied THERE. Okay, now let's keep it positive and all go post some classified ads! :) People need to keep their Admins straight, ALP admin is only for HERE, and FB Admin is for THERE, and AIF co-admins are just FB users who started a page there. The AIF co-admin who edited my ALP forum and typed in from "Admin" was NOT an admin of ALP. Instruction booklets on Admin of different sites needed? Where's Rodney King because we need to all just get along!? :) Here, there, everywhere, if anyone does NOT want a REPLY at FB, that's simple, just don't send me a message there, and if anyone removes THEMSELF from my friendship list, remember they did that THEMSELF, try to remember it a year later. LOL!

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2011 9:45:21 PM

How does that song go by Phil Collins?

"Don't think twice, it's just another day with you & me right here in Paradise!"

I'm referring to the internet full of people who are someone here, and someone different there, but we don't know them anywhere!

Runnin' hot & cold at ALP or FB, depending where.

:) Anyone ever get any messages from me at FB? Do I remove & put back, remove & put back? Then tell anyone they were removed and put back? Or message people and tell them not to reply or be threatened with an Admin that's not from there? Why do people do that? :) I'm glad it's a sunny Sunday and I don't do stuff like that! on any day :)

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2011 9:51:48 PM
Hello everyone,

This forum has turned out to be an interesting thread since you reopened because there is no particular topic to stick to that I noticed, it has been more of musings and thoughts which has made it kind of unique.

Peter, as a suggestion - do you think you could delete the first few pages up unto the present and rename the Forum to keep it open and operating on its present form?

Amanda
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/11/2011 10:08:13 PM

Hi Amanda & Peter & all,

I'd like to know if anyone else has been control-freaked by any of the AIF co-admins, anywhere? On any site or in messaging? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!