Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Hypocrite In Chief Is At It Again
12/8/2011 9:42:46 AM
Hello Friends,

Rick, good to see you here and thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I don't know if you recall but in a PM exchange I warned you about disagreeing with scratchycat in her threads. It appears from your comment that your posts were deleted and that doesn't surprise me at all. The fact that some are fawning over her in the AIF group also isn't surprising but it will be a short lived success .....aside from a few who are rabid instigators in any case.

Amanda, You're so right when you say we're adults and should know how to disagree to disagree in a civilized manner. We've been friends for years and in the past we've disagreed and remain friends. I have no doubt we'll disagree again since our beliefs on certain issues are very different and I'm confident it won't affect our friendship.

You know Kathleen this recent storm with scratchycat started cos of her vile backstabbing outside the community when she didn't succeed in getting her way within the community. You were the main recipient of her attacks and she would have or could have continued happily had you not found out about it. In the process we learned that she'd been badmouthing not only you but any person that ever had an altercation with her and called her out on her lies, lack of ethics, behind the scenes backstabbing and so much more. She named us the "dirty five" and I must say she isn't very original with her name calling. Remember the movie the "Dirty Dozen"? Well they were supposed to be the bad guys but ended up being the good guys and heroes. She also attacked Adland and Bogdan who she always professed to love dearly. Well if her actions are the result of love give me good old honesty, civility, straight and honest talking any day. I do believe her "popularity" in her new home will be short lived and they too will discover the real person that lurks behind the facade she tries to portray.

The bottom line here is that while people may disagree there is no logical reason not to be able to discuss it civilly and in a polite manner without taking offense at the disagreements. Evelyn said that there are many she couldn't be friends with and that's true both on and off line.

That said I'm always willing to rationally discuss issues based on facts but I lose interest when instead of facts we get innuendos, maybes, suppositions etc. I'm open to all discussions but in many cases I prefer ignoring certain posts cos they are repeats of past discussions and all that had to be said was said and I sometimes find repeating my self a bit boring and nothing will be accomplished by it. Ignoring a post is not impolite but it should be understood as a statement and accepted as such.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2011 12:02:48 AM

Hi Peter,

I recently found out that the RS crew thinks I put a lot of money into ALP advertising, I haven't paid for anything here for over 6 months. Zippola. Nilcherooni. Let's just add that to the other ridiculous assumptions that Jim & I had been running the POTW election for the past month, LOL! Barry's been doing it the whole time. Someone told me they have a screenshot of my Facebook page and that I'm "pimping" ALP all over the net, I didn't know that FB was considered "all over the net"...LOL...as I said in previous post...CONTROL FREAKS! I can share my ALP forum posts to FB & Twitter whenever I want, I tweet MY stuff and other peoples posts several times daily. What's their main goal? To get me to stop advertising online? Not gonna happen. How are they gonna get me to stop advertising OFFLINE? I also have offline ads locally and nationally. It's a bunch of intimidation tactics and control-freakishness. They are only targeting ALP, why? They don't look around for anything else? They don't study businesses, they don't target the hundreds of safelists that have 100,000's to millions of members advertising tons of stuff daily by email. There's no way that they are gonna get anyone to stop doing anything. I built my own site linked to 275 Yahoo ad groups a long time ago, probably 7 years ago,can't touch THAT, lol. I started my Facebook page a couple years ago without knowing them, I don't know them now, don't want to, I joined EZWS in June 2010 without knowing them, and promoted every day since then, and they don't realize THEIR site at RS is also a FREE source where THEY are advertising FOR ME. That is TRULY PASSIVE INCOME, and any site that links into it, is also facilitating my income. RS to my Facebook page with all my ads, into here at Adlandpro with MORE of my ads...it's just all leading directly to all my promotions for FREE. :) and everyone else who's promoting in here...it's all free traffic into Adlandpro for everyone! Why would anyone need to pay for ALP advertising when RS and their buddy sites are driving free longterm traffic IN every day?

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2011 12:59:39 AM
Hello Kathleen,

John Rich (country singer) hosted a new program called Gone Country
I think Bobby Brown was guest on the first program along the celebs below:
I was presently surprised how humble and down to earth Bobby was on the show. He got on really well with Maureen McCormick (The Brady Bunch) and Carnie Wilson (Moma's and the Poppa's) who took him under their wing. These 3 went on to start a new program that only lasted about 4 episodes..

The Professional Songwriters Behind CMT’s Celebrity Songwriting Competition Gone Country

We know who the celebrities are — the ones who are actually singing the songs for this Country Music competition hosted by John Rich.

But because I’m such a geek for songwriters and I have my “favorites” in the Country Music end of this industry, I’m more interested in the Nashville songwriters who are helping these celebs pen their songs than I am in the show itself.

For the record, the final episode of Gone Country airs this coming Friday on CMT. (Of course, then it will re-air about a million times after that — because all of the other 5 episodes have already re-aired time and time again!)

Below I’ve listed the songwriters, who they are paired with on the show, and the name of the song they wrote for the Gone Country competition.

bobby-brown-photo-from-tv-guide.jpgAnd I just have to say right now, I should’ve known that Jeffrey Steele was behind Bobby Brown’s song. It’s got J.S. written all over it!

Songwriting Teams For Gone Country Include:

Jeffrey Steele and Vicky McGehee, writing for Bobby Brown
The song: “Man I’m Gonna Be”

Marv Green and Leslie Satcher, writing for Carnie Wilson
The song: “Everything Changed”

Marc Beeson and Shannon Lawson, writing for Dee Snider
The song: “30 (Rock Out With Your Rooster Out)”

Keith Stegall and Shanna Crooks, writing for Diana DeGarmo
The song: “Right Back Where We Ended”

James Slater and Tammy Hyler, writing for Julio Iglesias, Jr.
The song: “The Way I Want You”

Billy Lawson and Matt Ramsey, writing for Maureen McCormick
The song: “Being Me”

Tommy Lee James and Trevor Rosen, writing for Sisqo
The song: “The Way That I Love You”

Amanda

Quote:

Here's a song I will post, you'll see Bobby Brown giving his message at the end...I totally agree. He may not be everyone's favorite, I may not be everyone's favorite, but we worked hard and don't deserve name-calling for achieving success. One of the first things I said at RealScam was, "Go get your own success because you're not taking mine away"...know why? It comes from hard work, from inside, someone said to me yesterday..."I gotta do what you did, hold a magnifying glass over one business until it catches fire." That's right, that's what I did, so simply stated. That's my new favorite statement now.

Here's Bobby Brown with My Prerogative: (lyrics below)

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me
Now why don't they just let me live?
I don't need permission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative

They say I'm crazy I really don't care
That's my prerogative
They say I'm nasty, but I don't give a damn
Gettin' girls is how I live

Some messy questions, why am I so real?
But they don't understand me
I really don't know the deal about no brothers
Trying hard to make it right
Not long ago, before I win this fight, sing

Why don't they just let me live?
Tell me why I don't need permission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative
It's my prerogative

It's the way that I wanna live
I can do just what I feel
No one can tell me what to do
'Cause what I'm doing I'm doing for you

Don't get me wrong
I'm really not souped
Ego trips is not my thing
All these strange relationships
Really gets me down
I see nothing wrong in
Spreading myself around

Tell me why I don't need permission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative

It's my prerogative
I can do what I wanna do
I can live my life
And I'm doing it just for you

Tell me, tell me
Why can't I live my life?
Without all of the things
That people say

Yo, Teddy kick it like this
Oh no no I can do what I wanna do
Me and you together together
Together together together

I don't need permission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative

I don't need permission
Make my own decisions
That's my prerogative
It's my prerogative

I can't have money in my pocket
and people not talk about me?
I can do want I wanna do
I made this money, you didn't

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2011 2:26:04 AM

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for that info! I realize that Bobby Brown had some serious issues during his marriage to Whitney Houston, and he has made some big mistakes in his life. I've always liked that song "My Prerogative" it's a very hypnotic tune and great lyrics. There's no way to separate great talent from human mistakes, but sometimes in peoples' future life, they try to get on a better path.

I'm going to post more music with my statements here soon, music really IS part of our lives, and there are good messages and calming/positive factors in favorite songs.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2011 3:28:16 AM

Also, a post at RS said I post all over free sources,
actually I post to $1,000 sources, including a blog
system that emails every post I make to 25,000 members daily.
Now I'm going to add a link to Adlandpro at the top of every post there,
every day, because I CAN post every DAY, and it's emailed to all members.

(these are my lyrics, not the actual song!)

Nothin' you can do to make me be untrue
to Adland,
nothin' you can say to tear me away
from my ads!

Like birds of a feather,
we'll stick together,
I'm tellin you from the start,
I can't be torn apart
from Adland!

(my adlandpro lyrics!)

Everyday, it's a gettin' faster
Adlandpro is where I post my blasters,