Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Randy Fox

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4. I AM BULIDING THIS TEAM BUT NO ONE ELSE IS!
7/24/2011 4:12:46 PM

4. I AM BULIDING THIS TEAM BUT NO ONE ELSE IS! I know this is a frustrating problem for just about every Network Marketer. But the real problem is: HOW DO I DUPLICATE WHAT I AM DOING!

Well here is the SOLUTION to ALL of your PROBLEMS:

THE SOULTION AND OUR GOAL: Our goal is to provide you Mentoring and Coaching for FREE to have the above PROBLEMS be solved in 30 days! We will provide you with step by step guidance,training, tools and secrets to help you build your business. In 30 to 60 days you will be able to spread your wings and soar and teach others while building your team.

SO WHAT'S THE CATCH YOU MAY BE ASKING!?Well there is not ONE! We are a group of Mentors and Coaches that have been sucessful with building teams and training others. We have over 32 years of experience, have been Mentored by the Masters of MLM and it is time to give back and share. We want to see people SUCCEED! It's our PASSION! :D

RULES AND YOUR COMMITMENT TO US: The only rule we have is that you must be coachable and trainable. Our time is precious to us! We all have familes, busy schedules and businesses that we run.

So....... Make the commitment and join us! What do you have to loss? EVERYTHING if you don't have a Mentor and learn a few good skills.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!