Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
TCA Daily Discount Deals
7/3/2011 2:01:13 PM
The Customer Advantage (TCA) is a deal-a-day company much like Groupon where you subscribe for a free membership and get discounted product/service offers emailed to you each day. (See below for one of our current discount offers). TCA saw a trend here in the deal-a-day coupon business and decided to enter the race, with one HUGE difference! The difference, and the best part about this is that they figured out how to pay their subscribers. Groupon and other company's like it use their subscribers to market discounted offers. It's called viral marketing and it works. But Groupon and the others don't pay subscribers like TCA does. When you subscribe to TCA and share this information with others, you get paid 5% each time one of them makes a purchase, and they become part of your TCA team, and your team is not just the people you personally refer. Your team goes down through 5 pay levels!
http://www.freecouponbiz.com/o/?u=21486

member sign-in
Sunday, July 3rd 2011
Daily Deal
Rocky Mountain Chiropractic Sports Injury Centers
$45 Sports Physical for $20
$ 5
$45
VALUE
$25
DISCOUNT
56%
SAVINGS
Rocky Mountain Chiropractic Sports Injury Centers
1230 West Ash Street
Windsor, CO 80550
http://www.chiropracticwindsor.com/
details

The Rocky Mountain Chiropractic and Sports Injury Centers has two experienced physicians available to handle your student-athlete�s yearly sports physical. The State of Colorado requires specialized training and certification to perform sports physicals. Both of our physicians have completed this process and regularly provide sports physical services for the local athletic programs.

All student-athletes who come to our clinic for their sports physical may additionally, at no extra charge, receive an examination to assess their biomechanical function and injury potential in a way that is commonly overlooked in the typical examination process.

The Rocky Mountain Chiropractic and Sports Injury Centers has the only Chiropractor in Northern Colorado with a focus on sports and occupational injuries with a background in Biomedical Engineering.

We offer Quality healthcare in a Timely manner at an Affordable price!

Please add member@thecustomeradvantaqe.com to your address book or safe sender list so our emails get to your inbox. This message was sent by The Customer Advantage, 2000 7th St NW, Third Floor, Seattle, WA20001.
You are receiving this email because you have an existing relationship with TCA. If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe.

My name is Don Evans. My phone number is (719) 390-0561. (MST) time zone. My email address is hbndon@juno.com. I am in Colorado Springs, CO. I am usually around. Outside a lot in the yard and garden. Go to bed early, and get up early. It's always good to hear from TCA members. Please feel free to contact me by email or by phone if you have any questions or just want to talk and say hello.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!