Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Golf has been accepted by all
6/28/2011 1:39:54 AM

Golf has been accepted by all

Irish golf has always been considered home. The last four years, the Irish won two U.S. Open titles, two British Open titles and a PGA Championship. Analysis of this grand occasion, McIlroy think the key is broad mass base and youth training programs and other reasons. Taylormade R11 Driver "Golf has been accepted by all. There are many great golf course and this helped me a very large, especially the Irish Golf Union, accompanied by the growth of my way, I get to a different world playing basketball experience, learn to challenge different conditions, different cultures. "McIlroy said.

Different with the U.S. Masters, the father of the tournament Mike Roy has been accompanied him. TayloyMade R9 Driver Father to accompany him to eat breakfast every day, and his father share a variety of things, these might not discuss with friends. "And he sat together to discuss my feelings about me how to start this day, he was always very optimistic, so you can get from him a positive attitude." McIlroy said, "My father helped me a lot, Not only is this week, is this life if there is no father and mother of devotion, I can not sit here. Golf Clubs For Sale "

McIlroy said in his kick down the 18th hole when the second shot, the crowd began to find his father, because 4 ok ggg99911 0628 he knew his father would follow him in one place. Before putting in the upcoming Mike Roy to find his father, and gave him a smile. Father's Day, U.S. Open champion is dedicated to his father's best gift.

(You-Small)

TaylorMade R9 Irons
TaylorMade R9 Max Irons

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!