Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I think today is not a bogey
6/28/2011 1:38:08 AM

I think today is not a bogey

McIlroy turned professional 18 years, less than four years to win the Grand Slam title, he revealed himself thought so had been able to win up to win the European Tour if you are thinking championship. Until you saw the friend and fellow McDowell won the U.S. Open last year, so he felt the possibility of winning majors Callaway Diablo Octane Driver. Just before the start of the fourth round, McDowell still in the locker room left a note 3 ok ggg99911 0628 and encouraged Mike Roy. "First, he told me a few days before today's court and, like then, he said I played great, you can continue." McIlroy shoes ready to take the driving range at the time found the note, "This helped me a lot and his caddy also left me a one. I am very pleased to be able to receive before starting their recommendations. Callaway Diablo Edge Driver "

In the game, but McIlroy has been said to imitate the Woods, because he has been watching the Tigers play and grow up, watching the Tigers win the 1997 U.S. Masters, U.S. Open and 2000 British Open. Discount Golf Clubs "I think today is not a bogey, but was not successful, I missed the twelfth hole par putt." McIlroy said, "I do not know Tiger's final round at Pebble Beach is not without a bogey, I'm not sure, I just try not to make mistakes, try not to give opponents the chance to catch up. "McIlroy can not determine whether Woods to see him play the U.S. Open, but would like to see Tiger back on the track to recovery.

Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Fairway Wood
Callaway Diablo EDGE Fairway Wood

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!