Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ali
Ali Aba

155 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
This for us is great and this will help us relax.
6/21/2011 10:04:53 AM

Ryder Cup star Francisco - Maurice Donnelly got 8,000 home fans cheer the scene, the audience and grabbed six birdies and two bogeys to swallow, now behind Locke two, have the opportunity to compete for their first three European Tour title.The highest world ranking tournament (No. 20) Mizuno MP-68 Irons of the players, said: "I played good enough, I have the opportunity tomorrow's competitiveness. I lost on the court at least two or three, but to reach their audience expectations is not easy. In addition to putting a few in mind not to push the ball outside the hole, I am happy with my performance tomorrow and then play the same performance, then this would place me on the good. golf equipment "

18-year-old golf prodigy Mannaseluo the Italian poor start, the first seven holes to swallow up three bogeys, although the two-time European Tour winner in the last five holes to get the three birds, but the play 3 oob ggg99911 0621 of 70 so he only made 204 (-12) total score from the second round tied for fourth down and now tied for 12th place, behind leader Locke has also been expanding the gap to four shots.

Mannaseluo still did not give up fight for individual 3rd European Tour title hopes: "I still think I have a chance to win here, I think the total score of -20 will win." As with Locke, Manna Se Romania will be in next week's U.S. Congressional Country Club to usher in his first U.S. Mizuno Mx1000 irons Open, U.S. Open, the first two groups, he will also work with two fellow Ai Duoao more - Maurice Donnelly, Francisco - Maury profits in the same group competition.In this regard, as the 2010 European Tour Rookie of the Mannaseluo said: "This for us is great and this will help us relax."

The third round there were some people clap wow the strike, was undoubtedly the most eye-catching England's Steve - Webster (Steve Webster) in the five-hole 11-hole greens with a 5-wood play a direct hit when the hole.He finished with a two hole, the harvest of the Albatross.However, Webster has three days to hand over a personal worst performance since the game 71 (-1), ranking dropped to tied 37th place.

(LUO)

Mizuno MX-300 Irons
Mizuno MX-700 Driver
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!