Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Learn How To Solve The Struggling Networkers Two Biggest Struggles?
6/10/2011 9:02:24 PM

Everybody knows that in network marketing today the failure rate is 98%, however everybody says that there is a way to turn the failure rate around. Most network marketers clain that their two biggest struggles are finding people and their second one is getting them to join their business. In mlm the networkers were taught old school methods of making a list of their friends and family. It is okay if you notify your friends and family and share your products with them but do not try and sell them any type of product or get them in your deal it does not work and here is the reason why.

Lets say you were to open up a shoestore you of course would inform your family about it and the shoes that you are wearing. If you are in good terms they will ask you when can we go shopping there and what can we buy. You give them a brief description and then they will show up and decide what they want to get from you. But what if you asked them if they want to open up their own shoestore. They would not want to hang out with you anymore just for asking that.

So the way that network marketing works today is let your friends and family know that you opened up your business and ask them this following question: "I started my own business, do you happen to know anyone who wants to......you fill in the blank?" You approach them with the third party approach because if you say the word you then it will trigger the salesman alarm and you do not want to have that happen.

Everybody knows that to generate leads that work today you must use a SYSTEM because 96% of your organization is going to be part time and they are already used to being given directions in their day job and a SYSTEM gives networkers instructions on how build their empire & generate free leads.

There are two types of networkers in the world, those who struggle forever and those who invest in learning professional skills for free. Which group do you want to be a part of?

Lawrence Bergfeld

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!