Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
O1
O1 Pro

23 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I have seen some changes
6/8/2011 3:17:12 PM
I have seen some changes

For Els, it was 27 years old, the second U.S. Open title seems more important to him. "The first is the sudden arrival." Els said, "the title seems more significant meaning."

Four-time winner Jack Nicklaus 57 years old that year, his 41st consecutive U.S. Open. He became the oldest tournament in history who qualify. He tied for the final 52, score of 293, higher than the 13-under par. His son Gary, also attended the game. This was the first four times, while father and son compete for the U.S. Open. But Gary shot 150 (77-73), hit out 4 ok ggg99911 0608.

- Tiger Woods won the U.S. record in the early Masters. He shot 74 in the first round of the case, kill the back, tied for the final 19.

Els will be the first to see the Congressional liked it. But this court recently Rees - Jones (Rees Jones) under the command has been transformed. The biggest change this year is ending in 1997 holes, the par three 10th hole has now become; and the challenging 17th hole into the former first 18 holes. However, Els did not change the favorite of course.

"Congress village, I can not wait to go there again." Els said, "I have seen some changes. I think this year's race will be very interesting. Such a hole in order, I want to be more challenging."

Of course, the U.S. Open has always been challenging, but face it, you need to relax.

(Small Wind)

Golf Clubs For Sale

TaylorMade 09 Burner Irons review
Taylormade Burner XD Irons review
TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Irons review
TaylorMade Tour Burner Irons review
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!