Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Mantra
6/12/2011 4:45:13 PM

Sonya, I realize you don't have time to make many replies.

I am posting a link to your forum here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2455678/AlistofSymptomsfortoxicmold.aspx

Your information in these forum threads is most important to people who suffer from illnesses. I hope they can learn from your experiences.

Love,

Sara

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/12/2011 5:35:49 PM
Quote:

Sonya, I realize you don't have time to make many replies.

I am posting a link to your forum here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2455678/AlistofSymptomsfortoxicmold.aspx

Your information in these forum threads is most important to people who suffer from illnesses. I hope they can learn from your experiences.

Love,

Sara

Dear Sara,
I'm glad you sent a link to my forum ... You're right, I have not as much time as you, a lot of time takes my narcolepsy ... and if I'm OK, I plan what I will do it for one day, I cannot do all things
Hugs, Sonya
+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/15/2011 8:51:57 AM

The Om

Thanks

Sonya

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/15/2011 9:00:42 AM
Tibet Mantra OM (aum)
this video is worth seeing
Thanks
Sonya

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/15/2011 10:01:12 AM
REIKI Healing Music
I have personal experience with the technique of Reiki Healing , saved me before operation. But it was only a psychological burden of conscience, because I blamed when something terrible happened. I thought that I was responsible for this fact only because it appeared in my mind. But in reality everything was different. My 'soul' travel time, and I knew that something terrible will happen and it happened. It was not my fault.
I always know when the 'something' to happen and it happens. I have this ability. But it's not easy to live with it in my mind ...
Sonya

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!