Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Mantra
6/8/2011 5:28:22 PM
Quote:

Dear Sonya, it is great that you have started your own forums here!! I believe you will find many of our good members who are interested in these subjects.

Meditation is good for everyone and what works for an individual is the right one to use. I am happy this one has helped you. I used to practice Yoga and learned meditation techniques. However, as a person with strong Christian religious beliefs - my best meditation is through prayer to our God. Not just by kneeling and praying but by a daily sharing of all things and being thankful of any small or large joy. As today, I get to 'doggie sit' with my new granddoggie. That is a joy to me!

I believe your videos and messages will help a lot of people and maybe some of us can help promote them also.

Have a wonderful day!

Sara

Dear Sara,
Thank you for visiting my forum and your post.
I just publish these things, with which my own experience, or what appealed to me, so I think it is appropriate for others. But everyone must find own way, as I found it myself and many others.
Thanks again
Sonya
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2011 6:49:48 PM
Quote:
Medicine Buddha Mantra
Tibetan Buddha Mantra for removing the pain of illness and recovery from major internal causes of diseases - hatred, jealousy, lust, greed and ignorance
Words
TAYATHA OM BEKANDZE
BEKANDZE MAHA BEKANDZE
RANDZE SAMU GATE SOHA

Thanks
Sonya

This healing mantra is just wonderful, Sonja; the best spiritual balm one may ever want. I find it so beautiful, so refreshing. Thank you so much for sharing it and all the rest. You are doing a great work here.

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2011 9:33:53 PM

Sona,

A lovely forum subject.

I will try to find time to check out the videos.

I am positive that many Adlanders will benefit.

Roger

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/10/2011 6:40:51 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Medicine Buddha Mantra
Tibetan Buddha Mantra for removing the pain of illness and recovery from major internal causes of diseases - hatred, jealousy, lust, greed and ignorance
Words
TAYATHA OM BEKANDZE
BEKANDZE MAHA BEKANDZE
RANDZE SAMU GATE SOHA

Thanks
Sonya

This healing mantra is just wonderful, Sonja; the best spiritual balm one may ever want. I find it so beautiful, so refreshing. Thank you so much for sharing it and all the rest. You are doing a great work here.

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Dear Miguel,
I am very honored by your visit and I appreciate your words. That's very kind of you. It is a great encouragement to me ...
Thank you for everything ...
Sonja
+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/10/2011 6:43:48 AM
Quote:

Sona,

A lovely forum subject.

I will try to find time to check out the videos.

I am positive that many Adlanders will benefit.

Roger

Good Morning Roger,
Thank you for your visit and your comment ...
You're welcome anytime ...
Sonya
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!