Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Mantra
6/8/2011 12:23:08 PM
Very interesting and inspiring for me, was seven years ago, an Internet meeting with my friend from India. We had long discussions with (only e-mails) on various topics, whether history, economy, politics, but also told me about Hinduism. Dattatraya is rare man for me. His religion is Hindu. He brought me gently to a different view of the world. With his sensible approach, I was able to break into, for me totally unknown world, full of exoticism. He told me about the deities, rituals of all the Hinduism ... was and is absolutely amazing to me the meeting with him. I appreciate him as a man and I am extremely grateful to him for everything he did for me.

One of the things that intrigued me was the mantra. I'd like to share with you this extraordinary spiritual experience, where there is a calm mind and spirit ... I practiced mantra, especially when I had a very difficult period of life.

A mantra is defined as sound or combination of words, owing to its structure, meaning and rhythm, has the ability to concentrate the mind, the word is sound, the sound is vibration, vibration is energy.

Mantra is a word or group of words that had no specific semantic content. (Semantics is the science of the meaning of words, morphemes, and other characters, or their relationship to the fact that labeled) Mantra is a set of syllables in Sanskrit (the sacred language of Hinduism and Tantric Buddhism) and recite the mantra to get success, which can be secular (to achieve something, skill) or transcendent (a crowning achievement, which in Tibetan Buddhism, enlightenment is not only rational, but the true essence of mind).
According to Hinduism, mantra Om is the primal sound of the universe, the origin and tenets of all mantras. In Hindu tradition, the main function of mantras is to liberate the mind from the tangible, material goods and raise awareness to a higher spiritual plane.
Semantics is the science on the meaning of words, morphemes, and other characters, or their relation to reality, which indicate

Magical Healing Mantra : Om Mani Padme Hum
repeating this mantra to mitigate the negative karma, meditation, cleansing the mind and body
Words
ÓM MANI PADMÉ HÚM
... is quite surprising, how this mantra can induce up to a sacred and dignified state of mind ... I always relax with closed my eyes, recited a mantra, put my hands on my knees palms up, thumb and forefinger together ... This man can really incredibly calm and relax ...

Thanks
Sonya

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Mantra
6/8/2011 12:30:01 PM
Magical Healing Mantra : Aum Shree Ram
magical healing
Words
AUM SHREE RAM
JAY RAM JAY JAY RAM

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/8/2011 12:34:41 PM
Medicine Buddha Mantra
Tibetan Buddha Mantra for removing the pain of illness and recovery from major internal causes of diseases - hatred, jealousy, lust, greed and ignorance
Words
TAYATHA OM BEKANDZE
BEKANDZE MAHA BEKANDZE
RANDZE SAMU GATE SOHA

Thanks
Sonya

+0
Sona Cechova

168 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/8/2011 12:40:29 PM
Sanskrit mantras for healing
Sanskrit mantra for healing through sound to stimulate and balance energy centers in the body (chakras)
Words
OM LAM VAM RAM
YAM KSHAM HAM SAM
MAATANGINI SWAAHA

Thanks
Sonya
+0
6/8/2011 2:18:58 PM

Dear Sonya, it is great that you have started your own forums here!! I believe you will find many of our good members who are interested in these subjects.

Meditation is good for everyone and what works for an individual is the right one to use. I am happy this one has helped you. I used to practice Yoga and learned meditation techniques. However, as a person with strong Christian religious beliefs - my best meditation is through prayer to our God. Not just by kneeling and praying but by a daily sharing of all things and being thankful of any small or large joy. As today, I get to 'doggie sit' with my new granddoggie. That is a joy to me!

I believe your videos and messages will help a lot of people and maybe some of us can help promote them also.

Have a wonderful day!

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!