Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
O1
O1 Pro

23 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
His words can not argue
6/7/2011 3:53:38 AM
His words can not argue

"Finally I told him: 'Frank, you have done for me, I really appreciate it.' He was silent for children, and then told me: 'Kenny, I love you.' I said to him: 'I love you. 'We never had nothing else to say. "Ken - Venturi said quietly," Frank - Qikenian really saved my life, so I always stay at golf movement. Without him, I do not know what will happen. I gave the other a career, a new life. Do you think his impact on my life it? absolute influence. "

His words can not argue. However, Ken - Venturi became a household name in golf circles, a great ball commentary, he is the United States one of the best golfers. Ken - Venturi has a very high talent, but he also did not escape the endless setbacks, particularly the U.S. Masters three times lost, and severe carpal tunnel syndrome (carpal tunnel syndrome) - It is this disease so that He had to end his competitive career early.

But for Ken - Venturi greatest impact in life is not the Frank - Qikenian, despite the great producer is to find him, ask him when the ball commentary, let him in this position is 35 thousand years 2 ok ggg99911 0607. Nothing in the Congressional Country Club in 1964, won the U.S. Open on Ken - Venturi had greater impact in life. If it is not life and death battle in the summer heat under the 36-hole, made the final victory of the magic, Ken - Venturi may not have a TV career, the second paragraph does not have life, and there have been telephone call to his home and asked him to repeat 47 Until that surreal, the stifling day.

Discount Golf Clubs

Callaway X-tour black pearl wedge review
Callaway X-Tour Wedge Chrome review
TaylorMade Burner Superfast Driver review
TaylorMade Burner SuperFast TP Driver review
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!