Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Are You Prepared to Take Your Future into Your Own Hands.
6/1/2011 9:55:51 PM
Are You Prepared to Take Your Future into Your Own Hands..

"Successful people understand that if you want to achieve, obtain, or accomplish something new in life, you must be willing to do something new."

Hello ,

I am looking for special people such as yourself to join me on an exciting journey. Take a look at this very special site.....

" mentors club international ".

If you are like me and millions of other people around the world, you fall into one of 3 different categories:

1. You want or need more money.
2. You need more time freedom to enjoy life.
3. You need both of the above.

I have Great News!

It does not matter whether you are a stay at home mom, full time student, senior citizen, or professional - I can help you accomplish both.

I am an Independent Associate of iSuccess World (aka Mentors Club International) which offers the most amazing opportunity and membership available today.

iSuccess World offers something to benefit you and your family in every aspect of your life from the comfort of home.

The iSuccess World membership is divided into 3 different programs that work together for great results. We call them Wisdom, Wealth, and World.

Over the next few days, I will be sending you detailed information on each of these fantastic programs. But before I do, you should take a good look at the iSuccess World website. Your own personalized iSuccess World website (and an automated marketing system like this one) are 2 of the many benefits that are included in your membership fee of just $15.00 a month.

Here is the link to my personal website.
http://www.fdrivera.iSuccessWorld.com

Please take a good look around right now. If you like what you see, you can go ahead and become a member while you are there.

Tomorrow, be looking for my email on our "Wisdom" membership benefits. If you don't see the email in your in box by tomorrow night, please check your spam filter.

Best of health, wealth & happiness to you,
Francisco Dejesus Rivera
Francisco.TheLuckyOne@gmail.com

To re move your account just simply login and do so in the members area.

Sent on 06-01-2011 - from fdrivera -

Thank you for reading...
Francisco Dejesus Rivera
España 511 sent from San Juan, PR 00917

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!