Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Joyce Parker Hyde, The 282nd POTW
5/27/2011 4:50:41 PM

THE 282ND

Joyce Parker Hyde

"Keep it simple sweetie. Watch your pennies - the dollars will take care of themselves. Reuse it-ReCycle it-ReCreate it. Love as you want to be loved. "

Hello Members,

I started posting at AdlandPro 2007, even though I had joined in 2005-I was terrified to touch a thing, so I had never done anything.
My goal was to get to know people around the world!

One day in 2007- I got an email from Kathy Hamilton, inviting me to come back to see what was going on; I have never left again.
I often say that I am here to maintain my sanity, rather than to do business-and that is absolutely true.
Some of you already know that I live in New Orleans, LA, and went through hurricane Katrina-blah, blah, blah!
The timing of that storm and the aftermath meant that I had to figure out who I am now and who I was going to become.I had unique challenges ahead of me.
* I had to live in Memphis for about eight months ( evacuation out of the city took me to Dallas, Texasfor six weeks and then to Memphis).
We had a lovely apartment in the middle of nowhere-there were woods and warnings that deer might jump out on the road to the grocery store.
*I got a laptop and a pay-as-you-go cell phone with the money fema gave us to get settled. I did not know for how long I would have to stay.
I was fortunate to have met a few people online who were a lifeline to my previous reality and the start of learning there were real businesses online.
My dear Bianca, who lives in South Africa had gotten me involved in Yorgoo downline builder.
It took a long time for me to put together in my mind that they were not in a high rise building going to company meetings-it did not even click that Yorgo lived in Greece!
Getting that Yorgo was a man (quite handsome I might add) and Yorgoo was the company-mind boggling.
I had a blast.
I went to seminars, served as team leader on several projects, and got to know simply fabulous people.
Laeticia - Paris; Alex - Rome and every part of the world.
Having lost my world-this experience was priceless!

I got lost and drifted from the daily contact as I moved back home in June, 2007 to begin the task of figuring out how to get my basement gutted, yard cleared of fallen trees, floating refrigerators and all of the beauracratic nonsense that had to be deal with daily as the city tried to figure out how to clean up, re-build, get the people to come home when there was nothing here-for months there was not a super market, hospital-nothing!
It was like post WWII Europe.

Well, here we are in 2010 and while the city has done a phenominal job, I and many others still struggle with trying to repair from the destruction.
Adlandpro is the place i come on my breaks from all of that to connect with dear friends.
Laughing, crying, sharing, encouraging-all the things "normal" people are doing.
You all give me so much strength to do another "project" that makes my home dearer to me, and that will have to do until I can do better.

Thank you for this honor.

Joyce Parker Hyde

I would be honored to have you all join me in Rolution.
http://expresswebtraffic.com/links/4644

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Joyce Parker Hyde, The 282nd POTW
5/27/2011 4:52:50 PM

Hello Joyce,

Congratulations! It is great seeing you here, you are so active and always bring such a positive note when you are posting. I hope you enjoy your time as the 282nd POTW. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend,

Barry

+0
Robert Vaughan

270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/27/2011 5:02:37 PM
Hello Joyce !

Whooo Whooo!!! MANY CONGRATULATIONS My Dear Friend !

Love & Best Wishes

Bob Vaughan U.K.

Robert D Vaughan
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2011 5:12:09 PM
Hi Joyce,10_1_136.gif
There has never been a more deserving person for this honor but you. You have been a wonderful friend throughout the years. We are all starting to come back home. Even my little buddy decided to come back. Enjoy your week as Queen of Adland my friend.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2422186/musicsensation/3.aspx

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2011 5:29:58 PM

Hi Joyce,

It's Terrific To See You Being Featured As The Winner Of

The 282nd POTW!

I Appreciate All Of Your Contrbutions Here At Adland & I Value Your Friendship Over The Years.

Enjoy Your Week To Shine My Friend.

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!