Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Adlandpro Community Gazette
5/18/2011 3:40:54 PM
Let us know what you would like to see! If you have any contributions submit them to us via a message and we will look over all submissions and ideas. Submissions are subject to approval and editing. Let's make the Adlandpro Community Gazette you community newsletter!
+0
RE: Adlandpro Community Gazette
6/26/2011 2:07:09 PM

Barry & James, I have just finished reading over the 2 latest editions of the Gazette, April & June 2011. I found them both very enlightening and well-written.

Both Featured Articles were very interesting. In April the one by Guadalupe Picon,

"It was June in Texas. Spring was about to take a back seat to the heat of Summer.

On June 17 in the year of 1973, I had just returned from a one-week vacation in Huntsville, Alabama … and from a 17-month tour of duty on Bitburg Air Force Base, Germany before that. I had returned home from my 3-years of active service in the U. S. Army on Father’s Day … a very appropriate gift for my father, WWII veteran, who was anxiously awaiting my return. My mother also, of course, went through the agony of years of awaiting the return of her future husband and her four sons..."

I found encouraging and enlightening. Thank you Guadalupe!

Featured Article by Michael Caron in June 2011

"My name is Michael James Caron (Mike) and I was born (strangely enough) in the small village of East Taunton, Massachusetts which is located four miles East of Taunton, Massachusetts, (what a convenience.) I was the youngest of ten children..."

Tells us more about our friend Mike (the Trash Guy) as many of you know him. Mike comes off as funny and kooky but don't let it fool you. Mike has knowlege many of us could envy. He is also a good friend to have. He and wife Shirley have been a great contribution to Adland since 2005.

This Gazette is for YOU as members of Adland. Why not be more a part of it.

I have posted the link to Gazette in Garden of Friendship and will try to do others things to bring attention to something worthwhile for members.

Sara

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2011 8:43:10 PM

Sara, I'm sure Mike, Guadalupe and the others will be happy to know about this feature. May I make a recommendation? I think we should have a link on the home page that says Adland Gazette on it, along with archived news.

Take Care,

James

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2011 10:12:46 PM
Quote:

Sara, I'm sure Mike, Guadalupe and the others will be happy to know about this feature. May I make a recommendation? I think we should have a link on the home page that says Adland Gazette on it, along with archived news.

Take Care,

James

Hi James,

Would you post this suggestion in my Forum Informum Forum. Bogdan and Barry are asking for new dynamic ideas and this might be a good one.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!