Menu

Promote
Get More Free Leads And Prospects To Your Business
5/15/2011 7:39:18 PM

Some people struggle for years, trying to figure out how to get the sales they need through Internet marketing.

They get lost in the details. They keep trying one thing after another, not understanding what they are doing.

And definitely not understanding why they are not getting results. To be fair, it does take time – significant time – to learn what you need to know about Internet marketing. But you don’t have to spend months or years trying to figure it all out.

Instead, learn from my experience.

Before you try yet another Internet marketing tactic, read the following 10 steps.

They will help you determine what you need to be doing to get the results you want. They take my decade of successful Internet marketing experience and boil it down into 10 easy steps for you to follow.

1. Understand Who You Are And What You Want

Without a clear understanding of yourself and your business model, success is difficult.

The reason is simple.

If you don’t know who you are, neither do your customers. And if they don’t understand what you’re selling, you won’t sell it. Simple as that. So ask yourself-what is my mission in life?

Why do I do what I do? And most importantly-how do I provide value?

That’s probably the most important one, right there. Also, it’s important to understand what you want to accomplish with your business. If you don’t know what or where the target is, you won’t hit it. I can guarantee that. So get clear on your target. Decide on your goals, and write them down.

2. Know What You’re Selling

A surprisingly large number of people go into business without really understanding what their business is. Particularly today in industries where it’s easy to get started, and easier to fail. This of course is a huge mistake. If you can’t tell me what you’re selling-and why I should buy it-in less than 10 seconds, guess what?

You’ve lost me. I’m not buying .

Now, you don’t need to convince me to buy in that short time. But you do need to grab my attention. And my interest. Practice this. And until you can do it, don’t do anything else.

3. Know How To Sell It

You might have the greatest product or service in the world. But unless you can convince me of that, I’m not buying. Talk to me about value. Talk to me about features and benefits. But most of all, talk to me about how your offer will solve my problem.

In the end, that’s all I really care about, anyway. From a buyer’s perspective, it’s all about me. (People always consider themselves first. Always.) Also, people like to buy. They don’t like to be sold. So if you can clearly and effectively give them good reasons to buy from you, they will.

4. Know Who You’re Selling To

You need to know who your customers are-more correctly, your prospective customers-in order to sell to them.

In fact, the more you know, the more you’ll sell. Basic data is important. Things like age, income, education, family status-the list goes on-are all important. It really helps you to focus your efforts. More importantly, you need to understand what motivates them. Why would they buy what you have to offer. What problems do they have? And more importantly, can your offer solve those problems?

This is marketing 101. The more you know about who you’re selling to, the easier it will be to sell what you’re selling.

5. Understand How They Perceive You

Every business-regardless of size-has a brand. It’s your reputation. It’s what people think about you. And it has a tremendous impact on whether they’re buying from you. Or not buying. A lot of entrepreneurs are headstrong. They say they don’t care what people think about them.

In life, maybe that’s a good thing. But in business, it’s definitely not. In business, people tell you how they feel about you with money. It’s the ultimate test. And it’s not about whether they like you or not. This isn’t a popularity contest. It’s about whether they trust you. Whether they believe you can solve their problems-or can’t. By the way, if your market doesn’t think too highly of you, that’s a problem that needs to be fixed. Right away.

6. Make Yourself Different

Sometimes in life people don’t like to stand out from the crowd. That’s OK. They find it safer to just blend in. But it’s not OK in business. In business, you need to stand out. To be recognized. To rise above the crowd and get noticed. You need to differentiate yourself. How are you better, faster, cheaper? How are you unique? How can you do something that nobody else can do?

And don’t only be different. Tell people about it. Let everyone know how different you really are. Let everyone know that you’re the best.

7. Tell The World About Yourself

In business, blatant self-promotion is good. Especially if you work for yourself. This is what marketing is all about. It’s all about promoting your business-and yourself. If people don’t know about you, they can’t buy from you. There’s nothing complex here.

Conversely, the more people that know about you, the more you will sell. Said another way, the more effective you are at telling the world about yourself, the more money you will make. Oh, and by the way, if you’re not comfortable doing this, you might want to go out and get a job. Because you probably won’t make too much money working for yourself. In other words, if you want to be in business, promoting yourself comes with the territory.

8. Use Every Tool At Your Disposal

There are tons of ways to promote yourself and your business. Especially today, on the Internet. The more of these tools that you master, the more successful you will be at marketing. The basic concepts of these tools are generally pretty simple. But mastering them-and then actually using them-isn’t quite as easy.

So know your strengths-and your weaknesses. Leverage those strengths, and hire pros to help with the weaknesses. Figure out what you can afford to do, and then go to town. Marketing a business has never been easier. It’s something you need to do.

9. Keep Your Head In The Game

Let’s face it: sometimes life can be difficult. Problems come up, and we have to deal with them. Even if things are generally going along smoothly, we all have our days. In business, it can be even worse. With a million things to do everyday, something is bound to go wrong.

It can, and it will. But don’t let it bother you. Focus on your WHY. Remember what you want to accomplish. And continue moving forward. I personally believe that mindset-a proper, positive, powerful mindset-is the most important aspect of a successful business.

And here’s the thing. The most positive mindset in the world is not a guarantee of success. But if your mindset sucks, it’s definitely a guarantee of failure. Create a positive focus in your mind and in your life, and your chances of success increase exponentially.

10. Take Massive Action

Success in business isn’t about planning. It’s not about talking a good game. It’s not about sitting around, hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. It’s about taking action. If you want to be successful, only you can make it happen. And I’m here to tell you, it’s not easy. But I’m also here to tell you that it can be done.

I’m just an ordinary guy. I’ve had some breaks. And I’ve hit some roadblocks. But I’ve always worked my ass off. I consistently take action. And it pays off. In fact, consistently taking massive action is undoubtedly the key to my success. And it can be the key to yours, too. If you want to become successful, your journey starts today.

Use this Free Recruiting Tool To Generate More Leads And Prospects To Your Business!

To Your Success,

Reinaldo

15 years old residual income program which provides E Commerce, more than 75000 products to make money, amazing $249 training material, friendly forum to solve any problem, widest compensation plan, amazing penny auctions, $1000 contests everyday an luckily all are Free! To learn more visit: http://buildabusinessonabudget.com/Earn-A-Six-Figure-Income
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!